Today...

Leoo

I hate that video so much. It's not even funny.

Ā 

It wasn't even funny 2 years ago, when people first started going crazy about it.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I think I'm missing something here.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piƱata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Ā 

It wasn't even funny 2 years ago, when people first started going crazy about it.

There's like 400,000 views on it...It's not like it was ever incredibly big (Unless that's a remake or a respost). I just recently heard about it.

Ā 

That post... er, I thought it was made by Elk, mainly because of what it said (not cause of the avatar). Seems like he likes to [cabbage] on people's parades all the time, haha. At least, that's what I've noticed.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I beat Half-Life2 today. I haven't played the first Half-Life yet. My face had so many "what the [bleep]s" on it at the end, I might as well have watched Cowboys & Aliens again.

Ā 

Really wish I knew the back story haha

Ā 

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

Ā 

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm about to go to a candlelit party (no electricity) for the rest of the night. Tomorrow I'm waking up bright and early to buy a bottle of Sambuca and joining my friends who are already camping.

Sorry liver, you have no say in this.

hiccup.png

Ā 

There's like 400,000 views on it...It's not like it was ever incredibly big (Unless that's a remake or a respost). I just recently heard about it.

Ā 

That post... er, I thought it was made by Elk, mainly because of what it said (not cause of the avatar). Seems like he likes to [cabbage] on people's parades all the time, haha. At least, that's what I've noticed.

Hehe, I'm sorry. I just have so much hate for that video.It was popular in New Zealand (maybe because it's mocking NZers......) and tshirts with the whale were sold here. It made me rage because I never liked that video. AND NEVER WILL! *shakes fist*

And besides, I'm not attacking you, Rob. Just the video.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Ā 

fc74253_I_aint_even_mad_mon_Some_FUNNY_Science_Projects_LOL_hard-s400x381-132714-410.jpg

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Stop double posting you noob :roll:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

@Elk: I knew you wouldn't be. :P

Ā 

Heck, today is my dad's birthday. We're about to have a small party. I made him a neat card and stuck a $25 Starbucks gift card in it. He loves Starbucks. If only Froyo had gift cards. I'd get him one of those.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

4 hours studying done so far. Another 2 to go plus homework which is another 2 hours at the minimum.

Ā 

:(

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

Ā 

ojdv.jpg

Unfortunately :( I could probably get off with not doing any study seeing as there mocks, but next year is my last year and I want to be a prefect, so I do actually need to pass these exams :/

Ā 

Ah well.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

Ā 

ojdv.jpg

@Elk: I knew you wouldn't be. :P

Ā 

Heck, today is my dad's birthday. We're about to have a small party. I made him a neat card and stuck a $25 Starbucks gift card in it. He loves Starbucks. If only Froyo had gift cards. I'd get him one of those.

Ā 

That's weird...it's my dad's birthday today too...icon_eek.gif

Ā 

He's seriously the hardest person to buy gifts for. He never uses almost anything anyone give him. dry.gif

I'm about to go to a candlelit party (no electricity) for the rest of the night. Tomorrow I'm waking up bright and early to buy a bottle of Sambuca and joining my friends who are already camping.

How is your liver still in tact?

Ā 

OT: Fell off the chair. stupid rolling chairs and their quick escapes. Also, It's prob' def' I might be going back to NSW by next monday (5th) or so. Im just having no luck and no one seems to know of any jobs going, including manual handling etc.

Popoto.~<3

How is your liver still in tact?

Ā 

OT: Fell off the chair. stupid rolling chairs and their quick escapes. Also, It's prob' def' I might be going back to NSW by next monday (5th) or so. Im just having no luck and no one seems to know of any jobs going, including manual handling etc.

Or you declining jobs that you can actually get.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.