Today...

Leoo

Currently declared physics. Taking a computer science course this semester, though, so if I really like that, I'm switching.

Aaaand... if I don't like either, I can always turn to math, cause I like it and I am relatively good at it.

:blink:

Oh, at first I read it as this :grin:

"Aaaand... if I don't like either, I can always turn to meth, cause I like it and I am relatively good at it."

Pretty sure that says "math," not meth..

Currently declared physics. Taking a computer science course this semester, though, so if I really like that, I'm switching.

Aaaand... if I don't like either, I can always turn to math, cause I like it and I am relatively good at it.

Got a computer? Give us specs nub.

PM me for fitocracy invite

:blink:

Oh, at first I read it as this :grin:

"Aaaand... if I don't like either, I can always turn to meth, cause I like it and I am relatively good at it."

Pretty sure that says "math," not meth..

VtrOJ.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Currently declared physics. Taking a computer science course this semester, though, so if I really like that, I'm switching.Aaaand... if I don't like either, I can always turn to math, cause I like it and I am relatively good at it.
:blink: Oh, at first I read it as this :grin: "Aaaand... if I don't like either, I can always turn to meth, cause I like it and I am relatively good at it."

:lol:

Currently declared physics. Taking a computer science course this semester, though, so if I really like that, I'm switching.Aaaand... if I don't like either, I can always turn to math, cause I like it and I am relatively good at it.
Got a computer? Give us specs nub.

I've never taken one before. I sure hope you don't need a super good computer to do so. D:

[hide=copied from DxDiag]

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard

System Model: Presario CQ61 Notebook PC

BIOS: Default System BIOS

Processor: AMD Sempron M120, ~2.1GHz

Memory: 2048MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 1788MB RAM

Page File: 1764MB used, 1811MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: Using System DPI

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode[/hide]

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Im considering getting it bleached blonde. depends on the cost, how well its done and god hopes they dont make it white.

I remember what you look like and I think your hair colour is fine the way it is.. personally I don't think blonde would suit you. (Dark brown/black/whatever it is in your Fb profile picture suits you)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I've never taken one before. I sure hope you don't need a super good computer to do so. D:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506)

Lulz 2 gigs of RAM. You should be okay though. What GPU do you have?

Lulz 2 gigs of RAM. You should be okay though. What GPU do you have?

It's just my laptop. Maybe if I get further along I'll invest in a really good PC.

[hide=Display Devices]

Card name: AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200

Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.

Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x9712)

DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9712&SUBSYS_363F103C&REV_00

Display Memory: 962 MB

Dedicated Memory: 324 MB

Shared Memory: 638 MB

Current Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor

Monitor Model: unknown

Monitor Id: AUO12EC

Native Mode: 1366 x 768(p) (60.142Hz)

Output Type: Internal

Driver Name: atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll

Driver File Version: 8.14.0010.0678 (English)

Driver Version: 8.635.0.0

DDI Version: 10.1

Driver Model: WDDM 1.1

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 8/4/2009 21:24:38, 4059648 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

WHQL Date Stamp:

Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-D452-11CF-2A71-3516A1C2C535}

Vendor ID: 0x1002

Device ID: 0x9712

SubSys ID: 0x363F103C

Revision ID: 0x0000

Driver Strong Name: oem2.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTamd64.6.1:ati2mtag_RS880M:8.635.0.0:pci\ven_1002&dev_9712&subsys_363f103c

Rank Of Driver: 00E60001

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C[/hide]

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Hah. Yah, my dad bought it randomly for me during my senior year after I won an award. I think he just wanted to show how proud he was of me, so I didn't really get a choice in what laptop I got.

Are you thinking a better laptop or a PC? Aaand... Any suggestions? :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Laptops and PCs are the same thing. :wink:

If you want to try and build your own desktop, this is a very helpful guide on what parts to buy.

You could also go to a computer store to see if they can build it for you.

Suggestions on laptops, my Dell Studio 17 has lasted me 3 years with no problems what so ever.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I beat Half-Life2 today. I haven't played the first Half-Life yet. My face had so many "what the [bleep]s" on it at the end, I might as well have watched Cowboys & Aliens again.

Really wish I knew the back story haha

HL1 is like $5-10. Go pick it up on Steam. I personally think HL1 is better, but HL2 has it's draws that make it good (Story, Gravity Gun, etc).

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I only suggest building if you have a very tech savvy friend, because it's not easy for newbs (no offense at all, I don't trust myself to build yet either). I'd go with a prebuilt laptop if I were you, nice and portable for taking to classes. I got a Lenovo Y560P. It's nice, but I wouldn't recommend it. Check out Asus, Lenovo, and Sony's websites and look around.

Which is why I suggested computer shops for building a desktop.

Also, stay away from HP laptops. Unless you want your house to catch on fire.

Which is why I suggested computer shops for building a desktop.

Also, stay away from HP laptops. Unless you want your house to catch on fire.

Yeah if you're new to it I second going to a shop and having them build it. They'll charge you for them to build it, and just about any reputable builder won't charge you if it doesn't work correctly I think, but it's a lot easier and they're trained to do it. Building a desktop is like legos, only they're expensive legos. Other than the CPU, it's really damn easy to do.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Yeah. I know of some high schools that have dedicated classes to building computers.

Laptops and PCs are the same thing. :wink:

Damn, I knew it. Desktop was the word I was looking for. I just had a brain fart. :c

Thanks, I'll look into those, fellas. I could keep this laptop for taking to classes (if I end up buying a new computer before I graduate) and have a nice desktop in my house for shenanigans. :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Two cellphone towers are down in my area, so I can't make any phone calls. They've been down for weeks now, and it's really pissing me off.

Been trying to call my adopted grandparents so that I can say goodbye before I leave tomorrow for college. And they're not home right now (just drove and checked). Ergh.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I was listening to the radio and for some reason paid really close attention when the dude said "eighty eight point one." And then I began thinking about how weird it was that radio stations used the word "point" for a period. I couldn't think of any other instance in which point was used when talking about a period/dot.

And then I realized that you use the word point in mathematics all the time, and I felt extremely stupid.

Visited my grandparents. Gave them my address so they could send me baked goods. :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Hurricane.

Worked all night.

Work in the morning.

[bleep] YOU NATURE, WE ARE MEN!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn