Today...

Leoo

It seem increasingly possible that 2012 might happen. How many natural disasters have occurred in the past two years? (though it might just be too much media coverage)

Had a pretty good time last night, went out with friends that I hadn't seen for quite a while. Might do it again tonight as my friend is leaving to his army training again tomorrow.

I kind of prefer just chilling and drinking or friends having parties but hey, was still a good time.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

My weightlifting shoes came today :D

I've been making awesome gains in the gym except for my legs because my ankles aren't flexible enough for squats. Now I can finally get below parallel, and it will make a huge difference to my other lifts too now that I can strengthen my legs properly.

I'm about to go to a candlelit party (no electricity) for the rest of the night. Tomorrow I'm waking up bright and early to buy a bottle of Sambuca and joining my friends who are already camping.

Sorry liver, you have no say in this.

How is your liver still in tact?

OT: Fell off the chair. stupid rolling chairs and their quick escapes. Also, It's prob' def' I might be going back to NSW by next monday (5th) or so. Im just having no luck and no one seems to know of any jobs going, including manual handling etc.

Or you declining jobs that you can actually get.

I haven't declined any yet, thank you. I merely said im pissed he lied.

Popoto.~<3

Have you applied for labouring jobs? There are [cabbage]load of them going.

Yes, and they never reply back, which didnt help because I needed a job within the first two weeks to save up enough to actually survive when I would have been kicked out

Popoto.~<3

I've been making awesome gains in the gym except for my legs because my ankles aren't flexible enough for squats. Now I can finally get below parallel, and it will make a huge difference to my other lifts too now that I can strengthen my legs properly.

Weight lifting shoes?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

They make shoes for everything. inb4yourtytoclickit

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Weight lifting shoes?

They aren't cushioned so they don't absorb energy, but the main thing is raised heels which means I can work towards deep squats whereas without them I'm not even flexible enough to get parallel.

Before (or when I hit NSW) I wanna change my appearance except I have no idea what hairstyle I should do because my hair naturally curves in like a mo-hawk and Ryan totally stole it (well not really, but I dont feel unique now). :|

I'd upload an image but I have no camera until I steal my room mates phone in the morning.

Popoto.~<3

You should get Cloud's hairstyle.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

As tempting as that's been, my hair wont ever grow to that length as its always chopped. before it gets to a good length it goes thru a really bad stage where its just a clump of hair you cannot style and looks like you've been asleep for 10 years.

Popoto.~<3

I've never had any real trouble with going below parallel or my form with squats, is there a reason why some people find it difficult to do it properly ? I'm wondering if it's just physiology / bad habits ?

It's just my body, I got my mum to try and she can't get parallel either. I'm inflexible in the right/wrong spots.

Currently declared physics. Taking a computer science course this semester, though, so if I really like that, I'm switching.

Aaaand... if I don't like either, I can always turn to math, cause I like it and I am relatively good at it.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Currently declared physics. Taking a computer science course this semester, though, so if I really like that, I'm switching.

Aaaand... if I don't like either, I can always turn to math, cause I like it and I am relatively good at it.

:blink:

Oh, at first I read it as this :grin:

"Aaaand... if I don't like either, I can always turn to meth, cause I like it and I am relatively good at it."

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.