Today...

Leoo

I took and passed my black belt test. Now I'm going to pass out sleep.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Came back from a walk to see that facebook went back to their old chat.

Mine's still the same. I don't really mind the new one, though.

Came back from a walk to see that facebook went back to their old chat.

Mine's also still the same, except it has been updated recently to be able to easily see who's online.

Never got the point of the update, the old system was perfectly fine.

Yeah, I don't think it's exactly the same as the old chat, but it reminds me of it.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I played Amnesia: The Dark Descent and it is without a doubt the scariest thing I've ever seen or done. I honestly stopped playing because I got too afraid to go on.

I stopped after 10 minutes. That game just kept freaking me out.

Popoto.~<3

I remember playing that at 3 in the morning at a friends house.

Many NOPES were had.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Drove my sister up to college. Took waaaaay longer than I thought. Turns out she had to buy some stuff while up there, so we drove around and bought it, which took a long time. Then, we went out to eat, which also was a while.

I was supposed to be back at maybe 2 by the latest. I got back at around 6:00pm.

Supposed to go to this nice roller hockey rink later tonight to mess around on my longboard with my friend. :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Amnesia <3

never did finish that game...

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I think that if I get creeped out during Zombies on Black Ops, I wouldn't like Amnesia. I hate horror games.

If you want to get over that, you should expose yourself to it more. It'll desensitize you.

j0xPu5R.png

Hah, no way. I don't feel a need to get over that fear. Whatever people think, a zombie apocalypse won't happen, and I'm not getting myself in any sort of situation in which I'd have to deal with that stuff.

I'm alright when I'm with a ton of friends, though; as long as we're all yelling, "Oh, that guy is soooo [bleep]ed!!!" and stuff the whole movie. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Hah, no way. I don't feel a need to get over that fear. Whatever people think, a zombie apocalypse won't happen, and I'm not getting myself in any sort of situation in which I'd have to deal with that stuff.

I'm alright when I'm with a ton of friends, though; as long as we're all yelling, "Oh, that guy is soooo [bleep]ed!!!" and stuff the whole movie. :P

If that zombie apocalypse does happen, you'll end up being the "Better safe than sorry..." guy in the church from Left 4 Dead. :razz: Preparedness!

In other news... I got out of my math class an hour early since the instructor planned for us to learn how to use the stupid program we need to use for the class, which half of us already had. So he decided anyone who knew what they were doing could leave if they wanted. Was pretty nice, seeing as how I was asleep for a solid 45 minutes of the class (it's a two hour class).

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I've streamed STALKER, another horror game, for a few bros down in Forum Games. Needless to say I screamed like a girl many times.

I'd love to see a TIF'er stream Amnesia.

For those of you that haven't played Amnesia, you won't get the full experience from YouTube videos. Trust me, it's much scarier when you're playing it.

For those of you that haven't played Amnesia, you won't get the full experience from YouTube videos. Trust me, it's much scarier when you're playing it.

I never really played any scary video games. Although when I was younger, I used to play a DOS game called Ultima Underworld which scared the hell out of me sometimes when I went around a dark corner.

inafterb&

Feels goodman.

Welcome back.

j0xPu5R.png

Anyone remember this?

Ugandan school found using bomb as bell

KAMPALA (Reuters) - A mine awareness team in Uganda were horrified to find an unexploded bomb being used as a bell when they visited a school to teach children how to spot bombs, a local newspaper reported.

The Anti-Mine Network organisation saw teachers banging the bomb with stones to call children to lessons in a 700-pupil school in a rural area, the Daily Monitor said.

"Its head was still active, which means that if it is hit by a stronger force, it would explode instantly and cause untold destruction in the area," Wilson Bwambale, coordinator of the organisation, told the newspaper.

Bwambale said they would explode it in a cordoned off area.

The Ugandan military has fought two rebel insurgencies over the last two decades and mines and bombs still litter former battlefields around the country.

This is the second bomb that the Anti-Mine Network have found in a Ugandan school in the last six months. Another was found being used by children at lunchtime as a toy and put away in a storeroom during lessons.

© Thomson Reuters 2011 All rights reserved

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Today I signed up for a 'Ashtanga'(?) yoga course with a friend. I also got my HS diploma, which wasn't sent to me in the mail like every other student, forcing me to wait all summer while the secretaries were on holidays before I could get it.

My average throughout all of HS is 86. :D I'm happy with that.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

I swear I've never been on any forum where rules were so strictly upheld. Don't know if want.

Haha, everyone in OT would be banned at the Magic forum I sometimes go to. There, if anyone goes slightly off-topic they get a mod editing their post and writing SPAM INFRACTION ISSUED in big bold red text. And for every "broken rule" that happens with different writing based on the rule. Everyone is so uptight there. I love the moderation here, just the right amount of stuff allowed.

Yah, I was watching some reaction videos earlier. You must need to be in front of the computer screen with the sound on to get super scared. I more or less jumped because of whoever was playing screaming suddenly.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |