Today...

Leoo

God damn being sick sucks. Felt like crap since Friday which is lame. Ah well.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Ugh I forget how bad my internet is, spent the whole day trying to watch the live stream of MLG Starcraft 2, but I just can't :/. My parents just think me being mad about not ebing able to watch other people play games is crazy talk haha, but I can't play online games usually either.

I miss my uni internet haha but I'm going back this friday so it's all good.

Need to spend more time with friends before then I think.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Awkward. I just watched The Social Network, seems relevant.

I was gonna watch it, but nobody else would. And I've already seen it too..

Spoiler: Facebook becomes quite a big thing on the interwebs.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Awkward. I just watched The Social Network, seems relevant.

I was gonna watch it, but nobody else would. And I've already seen it too..

Spoiler: Facebook becomes quite a big thing on the interwebs.

Really? I suppose that makes sense. I only managed to make it to the scene where he's like talking with his girlfriend or something and he's doing the whole fast talking intelligent kind of a jerk schtick and was like "ehhh..." In fact I think that's the first scene, so yeah.

Today I drove for about five hours to drop my sister off at her work and had to stop on three seperate occasions because there were just cows kinda chilling in the middle of the road. By the second time it was just "SHOULDN'T THESE THINGS BE LOCKED UP IN LIKE A PLACE FOR GRASS OR SOMETHING." By the way, playing Pantera at full volume with all the windows down driving fast down a deserted road is pretty awesome, just sayin'.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Today, the article I co-wrote for Cracked.com came online. An hour of child-like glee ensued.

Also, clicking the link will increase my chances of receiving some extra payment for it, so please do :P

Tonight: a bar crawl with a few of my friends. This is shaping up to be a good day :)

Today, the article I co-wrote for Cracked.com came online. An hour of child-like glee ensued.

Also, clicking the link will increase my chances of receiving some extra payment for it, so please do :P

Tonight: a bar crawl with a few of my friends. This is shaping up to be a good day :)

"Fady Labib" ?

PM me for fitocracy invite

I was going to just click it and close it again, just to help you get money or whatever, and I ended up reading it. Whoops.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I was going to just click it and close it again, just to help you get money or whatever, and I ended up reading it. Whoops.

Same.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I already read it this morning before coming herelaugh.gif

Hah, same. Reading Cracked is part of my morning routine before work :smile:.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I think it'd be kind of cool if a few tif'ers teamed up to write a cracked article to try and get it published.

About what?

5 Weirdest Things Online Forum-goers Did.

5) Shave their ass hair

4) Eat glass

3) Join a anarchist paperclip cult

2) Playing with fake testicles

1) Seeing people [bleep] off is hilarious

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I think it'd be kind of cool if a few tif'ers teamed up to write a cracked article to try and get it published.

About what?

That's a pretty damn important question, you're nothing without a premise.

Though, if you feel like you'd like to write a Cracked article, I'm working on an article about movies right now and would be happy to co-write it. PM me if you'd like to know what I had in mind.