Today...

Leoo

I'm writing a paper about the uses of marijuana in medical and industrial areas. Wanted to be different then people saying its bad for you and weed is fun to smoke.

Anyways, I have a question, I read about Cannabis being used for paper and woven material. If it caught on fire, what would happen?

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

I had to google what RA was. Google also gave me this definition:

The sun god, worshiped as the creator of all life. From earliest times he was associated with the pharaoh

Certain children's shows (Just one, actually) have just been explained to me with that one line.

Hah. Well, I hope you got that it was Resident Assistant. Now I'm just alone in my room (roommate decided to go out for a bit). It's so hot here. Not air conditioning. Was probably above 100 degree F earlier this evening with the ten or so people that were hanging out.

I've been sweating for probably 8 hours straight.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Hah. Well, I hope you got that it was Resident Assistant. Now I'm just alone in my room (roommate decided to go out for a bit). It's so hot here. Not air conditioning. Was probably above 100 degree F earlier this evening with the ten or so people that were hanging out.

I figured it out, haha. Having an annoying Sun God didn't seem quite right to me.

Today I'm going to every fast-food place / restaurant / bar in town hoping the owner is there so I can give him or her a resume and cover letter. I'm getting hired somewhere, a waiter or bartender would be perfect.

Also, a friend I'm moving out with soon has an interview for a full time job too...

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Today I'm going to every fast-food place / restaurant / bar in town hoping the owner is there so I can give him or her a resume and cover letter. I'm getting hired somewhere, a waiter or bartender would be perfect.

Also, a friend I'm moving out with soon has an interview for a full time job too...

Hoping the owner will be there? Oh jeez, good luck. It's hard enough to find the damn manager when he works everyday BUT the day you bloody visit. <_<

Though you are trying to get a job, which is good. I on the other hand, decided to chill for a few weeks before seriously pinning people down for jobs. I also got the moving on my mind; sometime within September my family and I are gonna move to a smaller place...I hope it's a condo with a gym/pool, honestly. :thumbup: But my mother prefers 'homes'...

Annnd I just bought my first energy drink: Red Bull. Damn these things are expensive...lets hope they work.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Didn't your sister just to to college too? Are you guys the same age?

rosssigfinal.jpg

Hoping the owner will be there? Oh jeez, good luck. It's hard enough to find the damn manager when he works everyday BUT the day you bloody visit. <_<

Though you are trying to get a job, which is good. I on the other hand, decided to chill for a few weeks before seriously pinning people down for jobs. I also got the moving on my mind; sometime within September my family and I are gonna move to a smaller place...I hope it's a condo with a gym/pool, honestly. :thumbup: But my mother prefers 'homes'...

Annnd I just bought my first energy drink: Red Bull. Damn these things are expensive...lets hope they work.

Just one doesn't have a lot of effect, but they work, trust me :)

Los Angeles

San Francisco

Seattle *

Orlando *

Chicago

Washington

Those are the cities I'll be visiting. *, I've never been before. Currently tossing up between Seattle and Orlando. Will most likely settle on Seattle. Planning to spend at least 4 or 5 days in each city except Washington and Chicago, in which I'll be staying for 10 - 15 days.

I forgot to add, :thumbup:

I found this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yyxm_5NETk&feature=player_embedded

and the Facebook group involved with it.

It sounds outlandish to me, but since I'm not knowledgable enough about this stuff to debunk it, I figured I'd post here and see what you guys thought.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Contrary to logic? Wut.

As in response to the video, whilst I see it as unlikely it could easily happen, and in that 60-70 hours of darkness there'll be a minor increase in the loss of greenhouse gases and residual heat which will most likely cause a noticeable dip in temperature for no longer than a few months.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Didn't your sister just to to college too? Are you guys the same age?

No, she's a year older than me. I'm a sophomore and she's a junior.

So today, I have to go get my mail key so I can collect all those textbooks I ordered weeks ago. That involves standing in line for a long time, since today is the first day the mail center is open. I also have to go fill out some employment forms since I'm TAing and getting paid for it. And lastly, I have to meet up with the professor I am TAing for to go over what his style of teaching and grading is.

That's it for the not-so-fun stuff. I think my roommate and I are going to try and find a cheap couch today and then probably set up our TV and stuff.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I'm writing a paper about the uses of marijuana in medical and industrial areas. Wanted to be different then people saying its bad for you and weed is fun to smoke.

Anyways, I have a question, I read about Cannabis being used for paper and woven material. If it caught on fire, what would happen?

You'd best get your sources in line son...

The "cannabis" you are referring to is hemp (scientific name cannabis sativa). It has barely any THC and you would have to smoke huge amounts to have anything happen.

PM me for fitocracy invite

The "cannabis" you are referring to is hemp (scientific name cannabis sativa). It has barely any THC and you would have to smoke huge amounts to have anything happen.

Also, using an internet forum as a source is probably not a good start to your paper.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

He was probably looking for links to sources he could use on his paper.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Also, using an internet forum as a source is probably not a good start to your paper.

Yeah, that's part of what I meant :lol:

And H2, it's his paper, not ours.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Yeah I know. I was just saying.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I found this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yyxm_5NETk&feature=player_embedded

and the Facebook group involved with it.

It sounds outlandish to me, but since I'm not knowledgable enough about this stuff to debunk it, I figured I'd post here and see what you guys thought.

nifty! Though I don't like the idea of lower temperatures, this should be a hella fun time!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn