Today...

Leoo

Another tournament for children's card games tomorrow. Hoping to take first place this time. I tied for second last time at a harder tournament, so it shouldn't be too hard.

They're coming from Lunchbox Recordz.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

For [bleep]'s sake, do the website developers not realize people might be already listening to music when they load the page? That makes me really angry.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I don't see how it's helping their son/daughter at all. The only thing it's doing is directing millions of people to hate them.

Then again, they're getting rich regardless of what people think.

j0xPu5R.png

Today I ran into a high school friend who goes here, he graduated after my sophomore year, so I haven't seen him in a while. We talked for a bit and he seemed REALLY stoned and at the end of the conversation he looked at me and got all serious and was like "Bro, Austin, if you EVER need help, CALL ME." and then walked away.

Most likely he was stoned.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Finally found a store to play Magic at, except they only run one standard night a month ($5), the rest are draft or sealed tourneys (16$ and 29$ respectively). I don't have spare money to do that >.>

And they make you bring your own lands for draft/sealed anyways, and I didn't bring my own stock since I was used to my old store providing them.

Meh, I can still play 1 night a months.

The power outage reset my IP and I'm unbanned from 4chan. Not sure if this is good or bad.

Why can't it be both?

And what did you do to get banned? :lol:

The power outage reset my IP and I'm unbanned from 4chan. Not sure if this is good or bad.

Why can't it be both?

And what did you do to get banned? :lol:

Made lots of spam posts, and I guess the same mod deleted them all and was pissed.

I also emailed moot 7TB of cp. Think that might be ban worthy? I keed, obviously.

Edit: Stupid /b/, be more funny...

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Been having trouble sleeping for about 3 years now. Finally today i decided to take a sleeping pill (i'm against most forms of unnecessary medication). I took it at 10pm. It is now 2:45am. Am i doing it right?

Sounds like you need to up the dosage.