Today...

Leoo

So, my evening was very eventful. Like I said, I went to a Blink-182 concert. Such a cool experience. Some interesting things happened along the way.

There was weed and smoke at the concert, and one of my friends all of the sudden got a bloody nose and started freaking out about how his sinuses were all [bleep]ed cause of the smoke and weed. That was pretty funny (he survived). We got on the road and actually started driving back home (doesn't count the 45 minutes of waiting to get out of the parking lot) at around 12am. At around 2:30am we were pulled over cause we were going 80mph in a 70mph (trying to rush home, since we had classes at 8am and our ETA was 5am). He asked us where we were going and where we came from, and we told him a concert, and he knew it was the Blink concert. My friend offered to give him our 'extra shirt' we bought (it was really his own shirt). The cop didn't take the bribe. Ended up with a $113 ticket.

Oh, we also were flashed while leaving the parking lot of the amphitheater. That marked the first time I've seen breasts in real life. Yah, go ahead, make fun of me.

Got home at 5am, slept 3 hours, and then went to a full day of classes. I am tired. What a night/morning.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

My best friend's dad just sent me a text message telling me that he rushed my friend to the hospital this morning. Turns out he has acute appendicitis. He's going into surgery later. =/

That's the inflamation of your appendix, right? I remember being bat [cabbage] scared every time my stomach hurt as a little kid. Still, good luck to your friend. :thumbup:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

My best friend's dad just sent me a text message telling me that he rushed my friend to the hospital this morning. Turns out he has acute appendicitis. He's going into surgery later. =/

That's the inflamation of your appendix, right? I remember being bat [cabbage] scared every time my stomach hurt as a little kid. Still, good luck to your friend. :thumbup:

He's out of surgery now and recovering at the hospital. Went to visit him after school and he looked like he's gonna be using that recovery time well.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Went ice skating last night, love ice skating so much.

About to teach myself how to figure out why the hazard fuse keeps blowing in my work vehicle. It better just be a bulb about to go, since that means it should be fixable before I have to start work.

My first guess would be a high resistance joint somewhere drawing a high current, or a short circuit.

Ended up being the ground was exposed near the rear tail light and would cause the fuse to blow every time it touched the tray.

Oh, we also were flashed while leaving the parking lot of the amphitheater.

Respect.

1308391344290.jpg

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

So, my evening was very eventful. Like I said, I went to a Blink-182 concert. Such a cool experience. Some interesting things happened along the way.

There was weed and smoke at the concert, and one of my friends all of the sudden got a bloody nose and started freaking out about how his sinuses were all [bleep]ed cause of the smoke and weed. That was pretty funny (he survived). We got on the road and actually started driving back home (doesn't count the 45 minutes of waiting to get out of the parking lot) at around 12am. At around 2:30am we were pulled over cause we were going 80mph in a 70mph (trying to rush home, since we had classes at 8am and our ETA was 5am). He asked us where we were going and where we came from, and we told him a concert, and he knew it was the Blink concert. My friend offered to give him our 'extra shirt' we bought (it was really his own shirt). The cop didn't take the bribe. Ended up with a $113 ticket.

Oh, we also were flashed while leaving the parking lot of the amphitheater. That marked the first time I've seen breasts in real life. Yah, go ahead, make fun of me.

Got home at 5am, slept 3 hours, and then went to a full day of classes. I am tired. What a night/morning.

Sounds like you had a good ass time man haha

I'm thinking of getting tickets for the Blink/MCR show near me, but it's rather pricey at this point

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Finished catching up in Degrassi. Make fun all you want, I'm seriously getting into it haha

And I love it.

So that girl who's number I got today....has a boyfriend.icon_e_confused.gif

The good news is she brought along her really hot friend as well so it wouldn't be her boyfriend, her, and me.

Except that girl has a boyfriend too.icon_neutral.gif

It was nice she didn't bring HIM along as well or I would have been annoyed.

Oh well, made some new friends still, and finally learned how the bus/train system works here.

So that girl who's number I got today....has a boyfriend.icon_e_confused.gif

The good news is she brought along her really hot friend as well so it wouldn't be her boyfriend, her, and me.

Except that girl has a boyfriend too.icon_neutral.gif

It was nice she didn't bring HIM along as well or I would have been annoyed.

Oh well, made some new friends still, and finally learned how the bus/train system works here.

You're not supposed to [bleep] everything that moves. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I was in my back yard practicing with my bo staff today. Everything was going great and I was nailing my tricks perfectly (I didn't drop the staff at all, usually I have one or two misshaps when I practice). Then I heard a girl yelling to me from the neighbor's porch (new neighbors had just moved in). Turns out it was this gorgeous black girl (the fact that she's black is very important (I LOVE black girls)). She wanted me to teach her some tricks with the bo staff. I went over and tried (I'm a very shy and nervous guy, I don't do well with talking to girls) to teach her some stuff. Turns out we really hit it off and I ended up getting her number. I texted her at around 8 pm. She told me she wanted to meet me outside later. At around 11:30 pm she texted me telling me to come meet her on her porch. I went out there and we talked for a while then ended up making out for about 10 minutes. She told me she wants me to come over again tomorrow night.

I feel incredibly good right now.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Going camping later today with a few friends. Gonna be sweet.

[hide=Also, this is why I have little to no respect for football/soccer players, however, I still love watching it.]

COW54.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzeKiEtp0m0&feature=related

In all of my time watching American sports, I have never seen stuff like this. What's the big deal?[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I don't watch basketball that much. But now that you reminded me, yep I remember pretty much the same thing being in the news last season.

*sigh* This is why we can't have nice things.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Going camping later today with a few friends. Gonna be sweet.

[hide=Also, this is why I have little to no respect for football/soccer players, however, I still love watching it.]

COW54.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzeKiEtp0m0&feature=related

In all of my time watching American sports, I have never seen stuff like this. What's the big deal?[/hide]

This is perhaps my favourite football moment of all time. A Spanish player (Andoni Goikoetxea) slidetackled Maradona and shattered his ankle. I think he got a 6 match ban.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Non-contact sports are hilarious, anytime anyone gets bumped it's the end of the god damn world.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

A sport where contact occurs and a contact sport are two completely different things.

Range, I'm afraid you can't argue facts. Football ('soccer') is contact sport, but not a collision sport, such as American football, rugby etc.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

2 hour break from 20 hour shift. Bought the new yugioh tins.

Factory error gyped me out of an HA4 pack AND a pot of Duality.

kinda pissed.