Today...

Leoo

Bought a C-17 Gas powered Airsoft pistol off a friend.

It's nifty.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I laughed so hard when they read the Urban Dictionary definition.

Anyway, I said to a girl that I was atheist.

Her response: "I hope you die tomorrow and realize you're wrong so you go to Hell"

Her response: "I hope you die tomorrow and realize you're wrong so you go to Hell"

Did she say it in a joking manner?

Geez, it's hard to believe people can be that stupid.

EDIT: Nom, I hope you're just saying that to prove a point. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Today I broke my hand.

EDIT:

Epic facepalm.

Are you kidding me :| That is in no way or form racist, and for them to think that it is is just plain dumb.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Today I broke my hand.

EDIT:

Epic facepalm.

Are you kidding me :| That is in no way or form racist, and for them to think that it is is just plain dumb.

I really hate to say it, but.... Black people are extremely insecure (as it appears at least) and will call anything they don't fully understand racist. What even made them think it was racist in the first place? I just think that they pull the racist card too often.

(I am in no way shape or form discriminating against, bashing, or hating on blacks. I am just speaking an opinion on the matter)

As far as my day went, it was all normal. However, I did get a letter with two twenty dollar bills in it with "thanks" written on one and "bro" written on the other. I love my friends lol.

Does anyone remember that website someone posted a while back that has rain in the background, a crackling fire, and soothing music playing?

Does anyone remember that website someone posted a while back that has rain in the background, a crackling fire, and soothing music playing?

I remember it, but I don't remember the link.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Busy day at school, did some Tug of War. Got paid today, $160. Feels good, and I bought some griptape for me new longboard (I'll post pics soon, Duff and Sam), should be arriving in the mail soon. I look forward to gripping it.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Thought I'd grab some images of what my car looks like. Basically this is my Starting image of my car which I plan to do up as a project car :3

[hide]

2w3x4k5.jpg

3442pz9.jpg

2z7j212.jpg

[/hide]

Engine works fine, just needs a oil change soon and top up all the liquids since previous owner didnt do either in a year

Popoto.~<3