Today...

Leoo

Found this while browsing 9gag.

[spoiler=US vs. Canadians]223888_700b.jpg

Funny as a fictional joke. I dunno what 9gag is or if it implies it isn't true; either way, I don't believe that's real.

Maybe the 'American' in me is slightly offended. :P

It isn't, but its funny as hell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQqyeWBZrLQ&feature=related

Popoto.~<3

Jobs created in August, in the US: 0

Jobs created in September, in the US, if Nick's interview goes well: 1

Got a job interview at Macys. If anybody wants a job, I suggest apply at holiday retailers now. I got offered an interview the next day.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Jobs created in August, in the US: 0

Jobs created in September, in the US, if Nick's interview goes well: 1

Got a job interview at Macys. If anybody wants a job, I suggest apply at holiday retailers now. I got offered an interview the next day.

:thumbup: Get it, son!

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Found this while browsing 9gag.

[spoiler=US vs. Canadians]223888_700b.jpg

Funny as a fictional joke. I dunno what 9gag is or if it implies it isn't true; either way, I don't believe that's real.

Maybe the 'American' in me is slightly offended. :P

9gag is kind of like failblog, but I like it quite a bit. Most of it is funny. :thumbup:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I'm considering taking up Ninjutsu. Always wanted to and apparently there's now a Australian Ninjutsu Academy in Newwy, instead of traveling to Sydney once a week if I wanted to join. :thumbup:

Always fun to learn new forms of martial arts.

Popoto.~<3

I'm considering taking up Ninjutsu. Always wanted to and apparently there's now a Australian Ninjutsu Academy in Newwy, instead of traveling to Sydney once a week if I wanted to join. :thumbup:

Always fun to learn new forms of martial arts.

Do it. :thumbup:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

UGGGGH my math teacher is such [cabbage]. He tried to teach us inverse functions the other day and didn't really teach us anything and rambled on and then just gave up and said "its okay we never really use them anyway" and dismissed class early. Next day we came and he tried to teach us more stuff (and didnt) and gave us an online assignment, and its MOTHER[bleep]ING INVERSE FUNCTIONS, which he DID NOT teach us how to do.

Edit: And THEN, when I actually get the answer, the GODDAMN ONLINE MATH PROGRAM ONLY ACCEPTS IT AS RIGHT IF I ENTER IT EXACTLY HOW IT WANTS IT AND I GET MARKED DOWN HALF CREDIT BECAUSE OF IT.

UGGGGH my math teacher is such [cabbage]. He tried to teach us inverse functions the other day and didn't really teach us anything and rambled on and then just gave up and said "its okay we never really use them anyway" and dismissed class early. Next day we came and he tried to teach us more stuff (and didnt) and gave us an online assignment, and its MOTHER[bleep]ING INVERSE FUNCTIONS, which he DID NOT teach us how to do.

Edit: And THEN, when I actually get the answer, the GODDAMN ONLINE MATH PROGRAM ONLY ACCEPTS IT AS RIGHT IF I ENTER IT EXACTLY HOW IT WANTS IT AND I GET MARKED DOWN HALF CREDIT BECAUSE OF IT.

Typical College professor move. Expecting you to teach yourself [cabbage] with a textbook. IF I WANTED TO DO THAT I WOULDNT EVEN ENROLL IN COLLEGE

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Text books honestly are full of fail when it comes to teaching. I remember in HS I had to actually teach my friends math in Yr10 because the teacher was terrible at it and the books didn't explain [cabbage].

Popoto.~<3

Text books honestly are full of fail when it comes to teaching. I remember in HS I had to actually teach my friends math in Yr10 because the teacher was terrible at it and the books didn't explain [cabbage].

Yeah that is true. The ones they give you are usually [cabbage], for maths I've had to buy two different books just to learn it this year because my teacher is that [developmentally delayed]ed. He writes from the right side of the board to the left...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I don't even bring my math book (which is 10 lbs) to class anymore, because we literally do not need it. We need the CD that came with it that instructs, gives us practice problems, then has use "certify" that we know how to do it. You have to put in the right answer EXACTLY as it wants, or else it counts as a strike, and after a set amount of strikes, you have to restart the certify. And my teacher doesn't know how to teach very well either.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Finished my Chemistry lab. So boring. And so much writing. I hate writing 1) my handwriting is awful 2) it's so much slower than typing 3) it hurts after you write so much.

^ Story of my life. Especially since I broke my writing hand yesterday.... My chemistry lab report is due at 2:30 today. FML

Well I've set a new record, these headphones lasted about 2 weeks before dying on me. [bleep] that. I'm going to buy a pair of fairly decent ones now I guess instead of cheap ones.

Any recommendations? I want them to be extremely durable, but not too expensive. Durability is more important to me than sound quality, I'm sick of getting new headphones like 10 times a year.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

So... which one is the question only I can answer? :mellow: (don't have a driving license, so that's not an option)

facebooksecurityquestio.png

I've never realized the point of these "security" questions, especially when you can't enter your own. These questions only decrease your security :/

So... which one is the question only I can answer? :mellow: (don't have a driving license, so that's not an option)

facebooksecurityquestio.png

I've never realized the point of these "security" questions, especially when you can't enter your own. These questions only decrease your security :/

It doesn't matter what the question is, just use your password as the answer.

I, too, always hated those things.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

You realize you can enter any information you want, right? You're not obligated to actually enter your drivers license number.

What I often do is choose to make my own question whenever possible, name it something like "question 1:", and enter a random password. That way it's basically impossible to hack and acts as another password.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

in the process of curing the red rings of death with my dad. Let's just say the lack of warranty justified the cracking of the shell.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Today, I went back to College (the equivalent of sixth form high school for Americans) for my second day. It turned out pretty nice - I had a fun little time trolling my new classmates, and the course seems relatively easy.

I did invoke a little heated discussion when I suggested the 'Holy Bible' may not be a credible source, when discussing the need for validating information obtained from the internet.

Overall, a fun day.