Today...

Leoo

Furah, please stop work dear while we are RPG

-Rob

played 3 hours of yu-gi-oh deck testing. Didn't win once.

feelsbadgentlemen.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I swear if my sister was a boy, I'd have punched her so many times -.-

ALL THE TIME she abuses the [cabbage] out of me, blames me etc. screamed at me for taking one whole glass of lemonade from her fridge. She [bleep]ing stole at LEAST $700 of crap off of me over the past 5 years, what [bleep]ing right does SHE have to abuse me for "theft"?!??!

Popoto.~<3

Got a call from the man at the sushi place. He asked me to meet him for an 'appointment'.

Wat.

I hope this isn't a dirty kind of appointment.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

No exams until Wednesday, so I just played 3 hours of TF2. Feels good man :geek:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Got a call from the man at the sushi place. He asked me to meet him for an 'appointment'.

Wat.

I hope this isn't a dirty kind of appointment.

I don't think sushi places do happy endings.

Have to write the rough draft of a paper for tomorrow. It's only 6 pages but I imagine it'll take me me a few hours to write and a few to figure out what I'm writing it on. I also have calculus homework, but that should hopefully take no more than 15 minutes.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I swear if my sister was a boy, I'd have punched her so many times -.-

ALL THE TIME she abuses the [cabbage] out of me, blames me etc. screamed at me for taking one whole glass of lemonade from her fridge. She [bleep]ing stole at LEAST $700 of crap off of me over the past 5 years, what [bleep]ing right does SHE have to abuse me for "theft"?!??!

She's a girl

skipped my second class.

skipped work.

doing nothing today.

lazyyyy

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So I studied hard and earned a 100% on my first official college quiz - the class average being only 68%. Well because the average was so extraordinarily low, she decided to give all of them 100's too...

Motherf... My bike got stolen today. It's the third time it's happened, but it's still [bleep]ing frustrating...

This is ironic given your name.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Motherf... My bike got stolen today. It's the third time it's happened, but it's still [bleep]ing frustrating...

That's not irony (I think).

Yeah, it's not ironic. INCORRECT USE OF IRONY MAKES ME RAGE.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

That's not irony (I think).

Yeah, it's not ironic. INCORRECT USE OF IRONY MAKES ME THE INTERNET RAGE.

Fixed.

My laptop no longer recognizes that it is plugged in. So the battery is draining. I have 30 minutes of battery life left and a 6 page paper that I haven't started due tomorrow. [bleep].

Luckily my dad lives about 5 miles off campus so he's going to bring me my sisters old laptop when he gets back from work. It's probably the ac adapter, but it could be the laptop itself, which means that it's going to require some "surgery". The part I need to fix it doesn't come in for another 2 or 3 days though.

So yeah. I'm probably going to start handwriting the paper.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Schhol, study, chill.

Looks like you need to stay in schhol some more Shiny.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

My laptop no longer recognizes that it is plugged in. So the battery is draining. I have 30 minutes of battery life left and a 6 page paper that I haven't started due tomorrow. [bleep].

Luckily my dad lives about 5 miles off campus so he's going to bring me my sisters old laptop when he gets back from work. It's probably the ac adapter, but it could be the laptop itself, which means that it's going to require some "surgery". The part I need to fix it doesn't come in for another 2 or 3 days though.

So yeah. I'm probably going to start handwriting the paper.

I had this exact thing happen to me. I just got a cheap replacement cable, like 50$ and it worked perfectly from then on.

PM me for fitocracy invite