Today...

Leoo

Hey TIF,

Time for an update!

First of all, thank you for your replies I greatly appreciate it! Secondly, I am happy to say I am getting in the swing of things. I spent today exploring Cambridge with a friend of mine (who went to my old school!) and then later this evening, we went to a nice chilled out bar and had a good time! :D Thanks TIF, I shall post more updates soon!

Phaper_Plane.png

[hide=Because I know there will be someone that will whine about all these videos being posted.]

Old but hilarious :D

There's a flash animation with heavy voice over a billy mays commercial, i'll see if I can find it..

EDIT:

Doesn't look like a flash animation, bro.

But check out this beautiful horse.

[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Every semester, university girls never fail to impress me. Good lord, it's like, wow. Nines, tens, and eights galore! Just waiting to get drunk with me at the campus bar :thumbsup:

Somehow, I get the feeling you ONLY go to Uni JUST to get laid.

Popoto.~<3

[hide=Because I know there will be someone that will whine about all these videos being posted.]

Old but hilarious :D

There's a flash animation with heavy voice over a billy mays commercial, i'll see if I can find it..

EDIT:

Doesn't look like a flash animation, bro.

But check out this beautiful horse.

[/hide]

Tosh.o interviewed that guy and it was fake.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Saw 2 dudes zooming around campus on Heely's today. No idea if they're making a comeback or if its just those two guys, but it brought a smile to my face.

I love the idea of Heelys but wheeled transport is not allowed inside my school. You get shoes and rollerskates in one, it would be really useful on a college campus or if you have to walk a lot during your work.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Today's been nothing but a total wreckage, so excuse my outbursts from morning till tonight. Stupid Taxi driver almost T-Boned me as he ran a round-a-bout, I found out I missed an opportunity to work on radio for mental health awareness because the message was posted to us Youth Ambassadors while I was out looking for work, sister abused the [cabbage] out of me for tripping over on the dog and making a noise that could wake up my Niece (even though she was louder) and to top it off douche tried to take a swing at me down the road because I bumped into his girl because they both didnt move over to let ANYONE pass at which I sucker-punched him in the nose after he swung and did the harold holt.

Honestly, why am I even alive? seems like things are just going worse to worse to you-might-as-well-be-dead-worse. :|

Popoto.~<3

Honestly, why am I even alive? seems like things are just going worse to worse to you-might-as-well-be-dead-worse. :|

Well, you're not dead yet, so it's probably not as bad as you think.

So my school has what they call "Gatordollars", basically money that you load up on your ID and you get small discounts when you buy things at the student store and small eateries around campus. I never bothered to load any because it doesn't seem that worth it.

What I just found out is that apparently they start all freshman off with 100$ in Gatordollars as a "welcome gift" sort of deal.

Which translates for me into: IVE GOT FREE DR. PEPPER FOR THE REST OF THE SEMESTER, BABY.

I think I wrecked my bike a little. I was speeding down this hill but the road was so unstable that I felt like I was going to be thrown off. I could hear my bike clanging and when I got to the flatland it kept making a weird noise every time I pedalled. I need a helmet.

Going to do a bit of rowing, then have to clean my brother's room for his arrival. I made it into my habitat while he was away.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I got an invoice for last semester's tuition fees ...

Oh yeah, I live in Australia. The amount ? $0. How much do I have to pay next semester ? $0 How much interest do I have to pay on the total sum of my tuition ? $0.

lol murrika

-

Chill out Americans - I still have tuition fees, except that I don't have to take out massive loans, and can pay this back when I start earning (gov't covers me for now). Oh and did I mention that I don't have to pay a cent right now ? Yeah I should mention that. Oh the fees aren't that much anyway. I should also mention that too.

:thumbup:

oh yeah this has been going on for the past 3 semesters now lol