Today...

Leoo

Friend and I got two forties for tonight. We're just gonna chill and watch a movie.

Let's hope a [bleep] RA doesn't go and search our whole room for it (cause we've got some kick ass hiding spots). :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Friend and I got two forties for tonight. We're just gonna chill and watch a movie.

Let's hope a [bleep] RA doesn't go and search our whole room for it (cause we've got some kick ass hiding spots). :thumbup:

Is the dog in your sig yours?

PM me for fitocracy invite

May have scored a job today. After I bought my games (ended up getting Deus Ex: HR and Dead Space), I went to Macy's and asked if they were hiring and actually ended up having a conversation with the manager for nearly an hour. He helped me out a lot with what I'm going to be asked during my interview if I get it and just how to get a job, and said he has hope I can get a job there. Nice guy.

Applying to Macys tonight, hitting up the other stores tomorrow, because I actually ended up talking to that guy until it was dark outside and I needed to get back home.

3 people on this page are talking about drinking. I'm not one of them.

stupid work.

I cracked open my red ring'd x-box today with my dad. Ordered some heat sinks online...should be able to fix it within a week. Worst case scenario I buy a new one. whatevs.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

stupid work.

I cracked open my red ring'd x-box today with my dad. Ordered some heat sinks online...should be able to fix it within a week. Worst case scenario I buy a new one. whatevs.

Buying good thermal paste would have been enough ;).

stupid work.

bought some of that too, but i figure I might as well replace the whole god awful air flow system

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Thinking of going out w/Ryan instead of my other "friends". After the camping incident in Jan', I've been finding it hard to call them reliable friends who stick up and help each other. If anything they're horribly selfish and only act on their own needs and desires. |:

EDIT: Provided he doesn't mind and reads this before he does go out.

EDIT 2: JESUS [bleep] IM STARVING. Haven't eaten anything in 30 or so hours. *orders Chinese*

Popoto.~<3

stupid work.

bought some of that too, but i figure I might as well replace the whole god awful air flow system

Are you going to keep using the Xbox case, or are you going to put the Xbox in a computer case?

I actually have a friend that bought a RROD'd Xbox on Ebay and replaced the thermal paste and heatsink, but not only did that, but also replaced the Xbox case with a computer case that he had laying around. Has worked since, and works pretty well too.

I couldn't sleep and was consistently thinking for the past 2 hours. I am going to kill myself.... metaphorically. Basically I HATE who I am, what I am, etc. I want a new name, personality and life. a totally NEW person where I dont have any kind of stigma attached to me from all the crappy choices and mistakes I've made in my life.

Popoto.~<3

I couldn't sleep and was consistently thinking for the past 2 hours. I am going to kill myself.... metaphorically. Basically I HATE who I am, what I am, etc. I want a new name, personality and life. a totally NEW person where I dont have any kind of stigma attached to me from all the crappy choices and mistakes I've made in my life.

That's the spirit!

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Just saw Benjamin Button for the first time.

Great movie.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

You do realize that the majority of your mistakes are being paid attention to more by you more than anyone else? In my experience, it's easy to overlook other people's flaws. If they really cared more about your flaws than you do, then well, they're a tad bit obsessive wouldn't you think?

j0xPu5R.png

stupid work.

Are you going to keep using the Xbox case, or are you going to put the Xbox in a computer case?

I actually have a friend that bought a RROD'd Xbox on Ebay and replaced the thermal paste and heatsink, but not only did that, but also replaced the Xbox case with a computer case that he had laying around. Has worked since, and works pretty well too.

You should try something like this.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Is the dog in your sig yours?

It isn't mine, but I have one almost exactly like it.

Why do you ask, though?

Last night I got a good buzz. My friend wanted to go into this huge loud party while there were police officers just down the street busting another party. So I told him I was heading back. Got stopped along the way by one of my best friends who is an RA (at this time, I wasn't really buzzing anymore). He invited me to watch Friday Night Lights with him and his RA friends, so I said sure. Kinda funny.

Now my throat is sore for some reason... Was it because I had a forty, and that was more carbonation than I have had in probably a year (and I drank it pretty fast)?

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I'm moving to Cambridge tomorrow, and I am scared. I've been to Cambridge a few times and I know it's an amazing place to be in and I'm sure I will enjoy it but it's venturing into the unknown which just scares the [cabbage] out of me. I will have to report back tomorrow if I survive the first night (and other general stuff).

Phaper_Plane.png