Today...

Leoo

First Chemistry lab today. Not sure what to expect, since physics and chemistry labs are bound to be organized differently.

I think we're doing something easy in class, though. Water displacement, me thinks. I wouldn't mind spending three hours doing the displacement method for various objects to calculate density and find out what they're made of. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I'm not too savy on getting free software and such, but it says right in the syllabus that you HAVE to type it up in MS Word. Otherwise, yea I would've used any of the other options available. I barely got it done this morning though. I swear I've never typed so quickly in a one hour period. So yea...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Deadmau5 tickets sold out yesterday so I didn't get them, but good news is I get to see MCR open for Blink next Saturday :D

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm going there 90% because of Blink, of course I'm staying!

Started a project that I thought would be fun. I created a new facebook with a girl's name, took up a picture from google of a girl that looks like a freshman in high school or something, put the birthday and class as 1996 and 2015, and wanted to see how many people in my school would add it without even knowing who it is. In between last night at 10:30 and right after school let out today, I'm at 70 friends and I don't exist.

EDIT: 86 now.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Started a project that I thought would be fun. I created a new facebook with a girl's name, took up a picture from google of a girl that looks like a freshman in high school or something, put the birthday and class as 1996 and 2015, and wanted to see how many people in my school would add it without even knowing who it is. In between last night at 10:30 and right after school let out today, I'm at 70 friends and I don't exist.

EDIT: 86 now.

I wonder how the girl feels when her friends ask her about Facebook. Would be rather awkward for her, wouldn't it?

I'm pretty sure he didn't use a real girl's name, or a picture from someone at her school, just a picture online and a fake name.

Exactly.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

It's pretty funny how people will just accept whoever the hell adds them on facebook. It's even better when they add someone they don't know and that person likes or comments on something they do, and they reply "Omg who are you?".

Up to 93 now. Are people really that stupid?

EDIT: 98 now.

People in my school did this with myspace back in the day. But now my highschool knows that all fake accounts on facebook are the local police department trying to infiltrate the student body

If you dig, Rancid plays, too. :thumbup:

I made a fake Facebook account with one of those names that African Americans sometimes use (i.e. [first name] LookCloser [last name]; mind you, the middle name is often a lot... more ghetto). I was going to use it and friend request all these African American people with names following that style, just to look at their statuses (which can be extremely funny at times).

Yes, I'm laughing at these people.

[hide=Example (profane)]-tired nd sleepy but cnt sleep,to b honest i feel lik cuttin me a [racist term] #ugh fuk[/hide]

Copied the above directly from a girls news feed.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Did you request to be their friend first though?

Because.. most people just accept any friend request and assume that they've just forgotten who x was.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

If you dig, Rancid plays, too. :thumbup:

I made a fake Facebook account with one of those names that African Americans sometimes use (i.e. [first name] LookCloser [last name]; mind you, the middle name is often a lot... more ghetto). I was going to use it and friend request all these African American people with names following that style, just to look at their statuses (which can be extremely funny at times).

Yes, I'm laughing at these people.

[hide=Example (profane)]-tired nd sleepy but cnt sleep,to b honest i feel lik cuttin me a [racist term] #ugh fuk[/hide]

Copied the above directly from a girls news feed.

I dig Rancid, but they're not on my venue. We get Matt & Kim instead :thumbdown:

Did you request to be their friend first though?

Because.. most people just accept any friend request and assume that they've just forgotten who x was.

I did, but in reality, a picture you don't know and a name you've never heard of should make you at least consider it before accepting...

sig2-3.jpg

We're talking about people on facebook here.

Majority of people will add random people because they're mutual friends.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Found this while browsing 9gag.

[spoiler=US vs. Canadians]223888_700b.jpg

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Seen it before myself. I still giggle and laugh reading it.

@H2PM: I've had that happen to me before on Facebook. Oddly, I end up being really good friends with half of them because they were usually in my classes and now speak to them on a weekly basis. Of course, end up removing the other half. :-P

Found this while browsing 9gag.

[spoiler=US vs. Canadians]223888_700b.jpg

Funny as a fictional joke. I dunno what 9gag is or if it implies it isn't true; either way, I don't believe that's real.

Maybe the 'American' in me is slightly offended. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |