Today...

Leoo

Haha, Halo, I just watch Kung Pow a few days ago. I fully appreciate your sig.

:thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Heck yes, dude. Is it your basic Jessup tape or 'grippier' stuff? And are you going for any design?

Just jessup at this point. I'm thinking, due to the amount of griptape bought (muck up in order, can't fix it now) that I will do horizontal stripes down the board.

Sweet. Well, if you have the time, post a picture of the finished board. I wanna see the set up and everything. :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I was officially given my black belt in Yi-Dan Cha Gi Karate today. :grin:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Congrats son, go bust some ass in the name of awesomeness.

In other News: spent all day cleaning the house for my Niece's Christening this Saturday. D:

Judging that I'm about 60% that a gay guy at my school is crushing on me, I may need to.

And because I realized this could be an amusing story:

So I'm at a meetup/roleplay with several friends at a park. One's pretty much my closest friend, and him and another guy are flirting like mad*. ("Another Guy" will be referred to as "Star Wars", as he is named after a character from that.) The other people there are a couple and a guy who's celebrating his birthday.

So I show off the chainmail for a while, and then we eventually move into a roleplay. However, it quickly degenerates into "try to steal TTanT's chainmail because he's carrying it rather than wearing it." The main eprson doing this is Star Wars. However, Male member of Couple also does some, although he was roleplaying as a thief so that explains it.

Anyways, Star Wars is heavily into Parkour, and also really confident in himself, so he underestimates me constantly and I don't have too much trouble throwing him around like a ragdoll. However, he KEEPS [bleep]ING TRYING. He even moves on to my bike as time progresses.

At one point he grabs the chainmail while it's lying around and puts it on. I have to go at this point so I ask him for it back. He challenges me to wrestle him for it, so I (who am kind of getting annoyed at this point),shove him into the ground by his neck and lean my knee into his stomach while choking him until he gives up.

So I let him up, and he proceeds to run off and CONTINUE STEALING MY STUFF. Towards the end I get sick of it and pull him in a semi-headlock, and and he groped my groin as I let him go. I don't know if it was an actual grope or an accident or not, though.

Also at one point after I flipped him over or something he said "Let me have your children."

And yesterday he tried to shove pictures of him in drag in my face.

So yeah, I'm not sure but I may have a male crushing on me. Fun stuff.

*Yeah, I have a lot of gay friends.

And before I'm accused of stroking my e-peen0r with this post, keep in mind the people I was throwing around were a gay roleplaying nerd who runs away as a sport, and a fat roleplaying nerd. I'm the physically able, but socially awkward roleplaying nerd.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Congrats son, go bust some ass in the name of awesomeness.

In other News: spent all day cleaning the house for my Niece's Christening this Saturday. D:

Judging that I'm about 60% that a gay guy at my school is crushing on me, I may need to.

And because I realized this could be an amusing story:

So I'm at a meetup/roleplay with several friends at a park. One's pretty much my closest friend, and him and another guy are flirting like mad*. ("Another Guy" will be referred to as "Star Wars", as he is named after a character from that.) The other people there are a couple and a guy who's celebrating his birthday.

So I show off the chainmail for a while, and then we eventually move into a roleplay. However, it quickly degenerates into "try to steal TTanT's chainmail because he's carrying it rather than wearing it." The main eprson doing this is Star Wars. However, Male member of Couple also does some, although he was roleplaying as a thief so that explains it.

Anyways, Star Wars is heavily into Parkour, and also really confident in himself, so he underestimates me constantly and I don't have too much trouble throwing him around like a ragdoll. However, he KEEPS [bleep]ING TRYING. He even moves on to my bike as time progresses.

At one point he grabs the chainmail while it's lying around and puts it on. I have to go at this point so I ask him for it back. He challenges me to wrestle him for it, so I (who am kind of getting annoyed at this point),shove him into the ground by his neck and lean my knee into his stomach while choking him until he gives up.

So I let him up, and he proceeds to run off and CONTINUE STEALING MY STUFF. Towards the end I get sick of it and pull him in a semi-headlock, and and he groped my groin as I let him go. I don't know if it was an actual grope or an accident or not, though.

Also at one point after I flipped him over or something he said "Let me have your children."

And yesterday he tried to shove pictures of him in drag in my face.

So yeah, I'm not sure but I may have a male crushing on me. Fun stuff.

*Yeah, I have a lot of gay friends.

And before I'm accused of stroking my e-peen0r with this post, keep in mind the people I was throwing around were a gay roleplaying nerd who runs away as a sport, and a fat roleplaying nerd. I'm the physically able, but socially awkward roleplaying nerd.

wat.jpg

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Beginning of the semester surprise: not having sex with the person I normally do with.

Pretty heartbroken over it, remaining friends at least.

Is this the fastoroise way of saying your girlfriend just broke up with you, or the light-hearted way of saying your [bleep] buddy isn't around anymore?

edit:

tonight I found out my college is selling lawn tickets for Blink 182/My Chemical Romance on the 17th for $10/person.

HELL YEAH

And then I saw they had pit tickets for Deadmau5 on the 23rd for $30.

Suddenly I love my college.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Is it wrong for me to really want to burn down every microsoft building I can find? I just bought MS Office Student edition ($150), downloaded it, attempted to put in the product key they gave me... and LO AND BEHOLD it says it isn't a valid product key, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS COPY AND PASTED FROM THE ONE THEY EMAILED ME. So now I can't type (required that it be typed) this 8 page writing assignment that is due tomorrow. JUST [bLEEP]ING GREAT.

RAAAAAAAAAGE.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Was an idiot today. I cant keep my damn mouth shut and I spilled my heart out to my ex and made us both cry. She just basicly said that its too overwhelming for her :/

Being a friend is really hard.... but im trying...

It just frustrates me that she wants to give all options a chance. Makes me feel like I wasnt special to her. Feels bad man. Still looking for purpose, RPG, its just hard to find. They may be none with her if all I do is keep hurting her. I just want both of us to be happy. :(

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Interesting day.

Had my first mock exam, English. Got raped because I spent too long on Essays and not enough time on comprehension :( And then walking back to my car from the exam, I found a note....

Weve been watching you the past few weeks! And we know where you live, look under you bed when you get home ;) XOXO gg

WUT.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Was an idiot today. I cant keep my damn mouth shut and I spilled my heart out to my ex and made us both cry. She just basicly said that its too overwhelming for her :/

It just frustrates me that she wants to give all options a chance. Makes me feel like I wasnt special to her. Feels bad man. Still looking for purpose, RPG, its just hard to find. They may be none with her if all I do is keep hurting her. I just want both of us to be happy. :(

It happens man, just pull yourself out of the funk and go find something in life to enjoy. Let her lead her own life, if she comes back around, then she does. But that's entirely her call.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Is it wrong for me to really want to burn down every microsoft building I can find? I just bought MS Office Student edition ($150), downloaded it, attempted to put in the product key they gave me... and LO AND BEHOLD it says it isn't a valid product key, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS COPY AND PASTED FROM THE ONE THEY EMAILED ME. So now I can't type (required that it be typed) this 8 page writing assignment that is due tomorrow. JUST [bLEEP]ING GREAT.

RAAAAAAAAAGE.

Open Office, or do you just want MS Office?

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

Lab went well. Big morale boost, since I'm teaching kids older than me physics.

Got a bit of physics to work on tonight. Depends on how motivated I am. I might reread Euthyphro or The Rime of the Ancient Mariner just to have it fresh in my mind for tomorrow.

I dunno if any of you remember me talking about a nasty ingrown toenail that was plaguing me a while back. Anyway, it's still there, and hurts like hell. I did self-surgery again just the other day and it feels a little better. It's super gross though. Too bad I can't get it officially fixed because I don't have medical insurance. :\ So I'm stuck with cutting at my own nail. D:

You should go to a reputable nail salon. That's where I was told to go for mine by a doctor, although I haven't yet.

RAAAAAAAAAGE.

>2011

>Paying for MS office

It happens man, just pull yourself out of the funk and go find something in life to enjoy. Let her lead her own life, if she comes back around, then she does. But that's entirely her call.

Basicly... Life sucks sometimes :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Haha, Ouchy goes home and finds a girl huddled under his bed.

Surprise!

Girls, not girl, the note indicates plural. Alternatively, guys.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Haha, Ouchy goes home and finds a girl huddled under his bed.

Surprise!

Girls, not girl, the note indicates plural. Alternatively, guys.

I'd hope that it wasn't guys under my bed.

Only thing under my bed was my rape dungeon dust :(

EDIT: Damn laptop and it's terrible internet connection so I don't know if I posted or not...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Beginning of the semester surprise: not having sex with the person I normally do with.

Is this the fastoroise way of saying your girlfriend just broke up with you, or the light-hearted way of saying your [bleep] buddy isn't around anymore?

The latter. In which case I say "get the [bleep] over it, some of us never even got that luxury or will" (courtesy of MANY things).

Srs though, my TAFE/College sucked when I was there. Every chick I seems to have met was the same old "teenage goth/emo hates her life", the girl who wont have anything to do with a guy, or over 30. tl;dr - TAFE sucks. Im concidering going to Uni next year though if I cant get a job and go on "the dull" to pay for travel as well as look for work. If im going to waste my life looking for a career, I might as well continue studying. only reason I cant atm was because Im not eligible for the dull. long story short - im not homeless or in a drug-using family to get it yet.

Popoto.~<3

The latter. In which case I say "get the [bleep] over it, some of us never even got that luxury or will" (courtesy of MANY things).

Oh, my ego is hardly hurt at all. If anything, I'm upset cause none of my relationships with women last more than 6 months. Thought this one was gonna turn out better, since she didn't get boring over time. That's what I thought ended it for me the last few (all of them actually) times, but I guess not.. now I have to figure this out.

I'm even less confident about being able to keep it in my pants as we remain friends. We share a university class and lab, and she's the type of girl that turns heads (all of them) for the good reason. Good thing all my class sex ratios are ~2 guys / 10 girls, i'll be needing a distraction/frustration outlet ^^

Oh and I got a letter this morning from university, inviting me to the Golden Society Club. I was pretty happy until they requested a $90 entrance fee - hahahahah garbage'd.

hiccup.png

RAAAAAAAAAGE.

Open Office, or do you just want MS Office?

I was going to suggest that. Even if you want MS office, it'll get you by till you illegally download it or get yours to work.

Rpg, for $30, that's a pretty sweat deal.

TTanT, i lol'd at your story.