Today...

Leoo

I'm actually looking forward to the class, not because I love analyzing poems or writing essays. When the professor had us write down what we hoped to gain from the class, I wrote that I just wanted to do some interesting reading. And so far, it's been interesting. :thumbup:

On that note, I also read Euthyphro (part of The Trial and Death of Socrates). I had to reread it to get straight all the weird arguments, but I also enjoyed that one: mostly because it was fun to see Socrates lead Euthyphro into finding the weak spots in Euthyphro's own arguments.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I'm actually looking forward to the class, not because I love analyzing poems or writing essays. When the professor had us write down what we hoped to gain from the class, I wrote that I just wanted to do some interesting reading. And so far, it's been interesting. :thumbup:

On that note, I also read Euthyphro (part of The Trial and Death of Socrates). I had to reread it to get straight all the weird arguments, but I also enjoyed that one: mostly because it was fun to see Socrates lead Euthyphro into finding the weak spots in Euthyphro's own arguments.

I read Frankenstein last semester, I really enjoyed it; it was a lot different from what I expected.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Drank 2L of beer last night so I could sleep through my first school night of the year...

......Wut?

in other news, mum and dad are going to pay for 2 months GYM membership to get me into a routine of healthyness, Also I've got a perfect image to aim for to get my body in better shape and make me feel sexually happier (yes I said it, men can say it too)

Popoto.~<3

When you start falling asleep in the lessons in the middle of the day, you know you ought to go to sleep a tad earlier..

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Started school today, feels bad man.

May or may not be going to the club, depends on if my friend will even show up (he missed both morning classes)

Still not giving up on my ex. Were getting married someday. But looking for fun girls for nonserious shizz in the time being.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

On week two of the hundred push ups program. I can't seem to get myself to the gym because I hate the environment there, so I'm just doing a little bit of working out in my own room.

Second week of classes. Today I TA my first actual lab (last week was an introductory class, meet and greet, explain syllabus).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Just got home from the first day back at school. Wasn't too bad - a little boring at times, but otherwise good I guess.

1 down, 179 to go.

Lab went well. Big morale boost, since I'm teaching kids older than me physics.

Got a bit of physics to work on tonight. Depends on how motivated I am. I might reread Euthyphro or The Rime of the Ancient Mariner just to have it fresh in my mind for tomorrow.

I dunno if any of you remember me talking about a nasty ingrown toenail that was plaguing me a while back. Anyway, it's still there, and hurts like hell. I did self-surgery again just the other day and it feels a little better. It's super gross though. Too bad I can't get it officially fixed because I don't have medical insurance. :\ So I'm stuck with cutting at my own nail. D:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Im going to have to get a tutor for math this year, that's for sure. Damn teacher doesn't know what he's doing, and half the time in the middle of a problem he'll erase it and go "uhhh nevermind" because he doesn't know how to do it.

Not very encouraging after coming back to math for the first time in two years.