Today...

Leoo

Ummm, I'm confused.

I just spent 200$ on books, and my bank account should reflect that. So I checked it online today, and NOPE, it says I didn't spend it. But it shows all transactions AFTER that purchase of the books.

I don't even know. Did I just steal 2 textbooks? Has the purchase just not gone through yet? (Should definitely have, I bought books on Tuesday.)

WHAT IS GOING ON

Ummm, I'm confused.

I just spent 200$ on books, and my bank account should reflect that. So I checked it online today, and NOPE, it says I didn't spend it. But it shows all transactions AFTER that purchase of the books.

I don't even know. Did I just steal 2 textbooks? Has the purchase just not gone through yet? (Should definitely have, I bought books on Tuesday.)

WHAT IS GOING ON

You're going to jail.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Today... I made a super awesome amazing chocolate fudge cake with a vanilla icing.

pics or it didnt happen.

There are pics on my iPhone but I cba to sync it. :(

Today... I made a super awesome amazing chocolate fudge cake with a vanilla icing.

I hope you saved some for me.

Of course I did.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Went to check out the "part-time job fair" at school today. Lame [cabbage]. Babysitting, Cash4Gold, and scam marketing schemes. So I'm gonna walk down to the mall and get some applications everywhere hiring, and then go do some city exploring.

Ummm, I'm confused.

WHAT IS GOING ON

It's the clerk's fault, not yours (assuming a mistake happened).

PM me for fitocracy invite

Oh i have CD's but its just a large annoyance having to juggle between CD's whilst driving.

Pfttt.

I literally have over 50 CD's in my car for the same reason. I love making mix CD's...and I still buy CD's...it's not that weird lol

Today was my first day of school. Skipped my first class, my second class is basically my Junior year of highschool'd lit class, and my third class is boring as hell. Plus side? My second class professor is insanely British. And my first class is all about listening to music, so whatevs :D

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Have fun Duff :)

Got camp for rowing now, so I'll see you guys Sunday night.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I'm writing a paper on reason vs. authority for the next ~5 hours or so then going out for dollar taps and 25 cent tacos. Happy Thursday :thumbup:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

About to teach myself how to figure out why the hazard fuse keeps blowing in my work vehicle. It better just be a bulb about to go, since that means it should be fixable before I have to start work.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

About to teach myself how to figure out why the hazard fuse keeps blowing in my work vehicle. It better just be a bulb about to go, since that means it should be fixable before I have to start work.

My first guess would be a high resistance joint somewhere drawing a high current, or a short circuit.

Gotta get my hair fixed when I get home. I let my room mate use me as a test dummy for him trying to learn to bleach hair. Turned into a more gold-tinge, which would be fine if he didnt miss parts around my head, leaving brown. |:

Popoto.~<3

Gotta get my hair fixed when I get home. I let my room mate use me as a test dummy for him trying to learn to bleach hair. Turned into a more gold-tinge, which would be fine if he didnt miss parts around my head, leaving brown. |:

Your hair was fine before as I said. TIHS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T LISTEN TO THE SUPERIOR WONGTONG

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

YGO tournament today. Took second place, and didn't get a chance to play the guy who took first.

If Rpg reads this - I pulled 2 smashing horns (secret rare) in two consecutive packs that I didn't have to trade for, since they were my prize.

Your hair was fine before as I said. TIHS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T LISTEN TO THE SUPERIOR WONGTONG

SUPERIOR WONGTONG NEEDS TO ACCEPT FB REQUESTS ALSO ;___;

OT: Picking up room mate's sister from airport in 30mins. Good thing I havent packed my crap into the car yet for tomorrow

Popoto.~<3

My best friend's dad just sent me a text message telling me that he rushed my friend to the hospital this morning. Turns out he has acute appendicitis. He's going into surgery later. =/

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Ahh, I love this time of year.

It's still summer, but all the tourists are gone. :shades:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

YGO tournament today. Took second place, and didn't get a chance to play the guy who took first.

If Rpg reads this - I pulled 2 smashing horns (secret rare) in two consecutive packs that I didn't have to trade for, since they were my prize.

pretty slick pulls, though I'd find little use in actually putting them in a deck. But that's just me, I'm sure some people out there would love it

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

pretty slick pulls, though I'd find little use in actually putting them in a deck. But that's just me, I'm sure some people out there would love it

I'm hoping to trade them off, as people often go gaga over secret rares, even if they're not that good.