Today...

Leoo

Today I dropped off a few resumes in town while I was giving my brother a ride to buy a new desktop... I then proceeded to drive around, waste a bunch of money and smoke too much weed all day... I'm getting over this pretty quick. I think I'll quit for a few months.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Yesterday evening I had a bar crawl with a few friend and damn it was fun. I've met a Michelin starred chef, a guy from Ecuador who says he'll get me Belgium's best mojito for a very good price at the restaurant where he works and two girls with whom I'll be playing some guitar on the beach later today.

I feel kinda crappy right now though.

Also, that was probably one of the best page-openers I've seen on this thread Boros, congrats :)

Got a little carried away trying to get a touchpad and now a possibly dodgy company has £195 of my money (money which I shouldn't *really* have spent since I'll have zero money when my rent comes out in a few weeks if I don't get it back) so it's a lot of emails & phone calls trying to cancel the damn thing.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Funnily enough, I wasn't even partying or anything. Cute German exchange student, met her in comm class today, got to talking, hung out with her....

Dat accent.

I'm calling bull[cabbage].

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Was woken up a few times during the night cause the posters in our room were falling down. It's so hot here and we don't have AC, so we have these huge fans we bought just blowing like crazy. It's like we're in a wind tunnel, haha.

It'll be nice not starting class until 10:50am on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Funnily enough, I wasn't even partying or anything. Cute German exchange student, met her in comm class today, got to talking, hung out with her....

Dat accent.

You caught me man, I have nothing better to do with my time than lie to you guys on TIF.

Anyway, my socks today smell like vinegar and it's weird and annoying.

I missed my first class of the year. I'm really [bleep]ing upset about it actually. This is not how I wanted to start off my college experience.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I missed my first class of the year. I'm really [bleep]ing upset about it actually. This is not how I wanted to start off my college experience.

Same thing happened to me. It was English 101, and it was not fun to miss it. I'm sure thing everything will work out for the better :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Got a call about my write up. I get to meet with the Resident Director (RD) tomorrow at 2:30pm. Hooray.

Just got out of my first class. Was boring. Plus, I don't really like working with others, and we had to practice working with others during that class. :\

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Better hope its not a class that drops people if they don't show up for the first day.

Better hope its not a class that drops people if they don't show up for the first day.

If you e-mail the professor there shouldn't be any problems, they will just be pissed that you missed.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Dat accent.

You caught me man, I have nothing better to do with my time than lie to you guys on TIF.

Anyway, my socks today smell like vinegar and it's weird and annoying.

That's all those virgin toxins leaving your body through your feet. Should go away in a week or two ;)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I know the feeling.

That [bleep] knock out my power for a good 7 hours. Not as bad as you though.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

And I was cranky when the power company turned off the power for an hour and a half WITHOUT NOTICE.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg