Today...

Leoo

I'm either getting cheated or scoring big time on my math book.

We only bought the book as a side thing, what we needed was the online access code it came with, it's the online textbook plus homework and all that for the course. That cost 130$. The company that made the online thing I guess screwed something up so bad that they can't justify making people pay for it, so it's now free. Problem is, everyone already PAID 130$ for it. If all goes well, we'll be getting a full refund and have a free online book for the year. If it doesn't, we paid 130$ for no reason because we didn't procrastinate paying.

Edited by obfuscator
made post more politically correct

Getting all my student employment forms filled out for my TAing job.

Also, we got our couch. It was so freakin heavy, and we had to carry it up two flights of narrow stairs. It's pretty long, so that was a hassle. Getting it through our narrow door was, too. But it's pretty nice. $50 at a thrift store.

Classes start tomorrow. Computer science and TA for a physics 1 class.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I kinda want to start classes, just so I can get into a rhythm for school. But at the same time, I don't want to do work.

It sucks now, because I'm rather busy now and so I can't spend as much time on TIF. :(

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

This is why we can't have nice things.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Just got home after work, and I'm now starting music history homework. We are starting with the Classical era of music and "the Enlightenment" of the 18th century.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Just got home after work, and I'm now starting music history homework. We are starting with the Classical era of music and "the Enlightenment" of the 18th century.

Did the philosophy of the Enlightenment affect the compositions of the 18th century?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Good thing i asked you guys for all these 360 games, cause I come home from work tonight to have my brother tell me I have the red rings of death.

[bleep]ing microsoft.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Good thing i asked you guys for all these 360 games, cause I come home from work tonight to have my brother tell me I have the red rings of death.

[bleep]ing microsoft.

PC/PS3 IS A WINRAR

My brother got a PS3 for his birthday a couple days ago.

I'm just buying another 360, already had Battlefield 3 on pre-sale [like a boss]

Shame that I'm out like $250 for it :/

Winrar? As in the program that reads zip files?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Does anyone have faith in the towel trick? Thinking about giving that a shot sometime this week.

Also - How screwed is my hard drive data?

There are a lot of tutorials out there that don't involve the towel trick.

But really, the towel trick is like trying to kill one person by napalming a whole city block full of innocent civilians.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Good for you.

How drunk was she?

[hide]25_25_Trollface_HD.png[/hide]

Funnily enough, I wasn't even partying or anything. Cute German exchange student, met her in comm class today, got to talking, hung out with her....

Dat accent.

Booze tastes yucky.

Banged the exchange student?

Top score!

OTers, I am no longer Boros the boy, I am now Boros the man.icon_cool.gif

Complementary bottle of whiskey and a cigar has been mailed to you. Expect chest hair and a beard within a month.

Does anyone have faith in the towel trick? Thinking about giving that a shot sometime this week.

Also - How screwed is my hard drive data?

HDD data will be just fine, just make sure you take the HDD out now in case you sell it or throw it out and forget to remove the HDD when you do.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I want to do a voice course at a drama school but I will have to use up a whole week of holidays. Why wouldn't a drama school of all places not have anything on nights and weekends? D:

I want to do a voice course at a drama school but I will have to use up a whole week of holidays. Why wouldn't a drama school of all places not have anything on nights and weekends? D:

Cause they're busy using said practiced accents during weekend partying.

25_25_Trollface_HD.png

OT: Lucky [bleep]er Boros, wish my first time was something good to remember. :< Stupid Ex...

Going pub crawling next weekend for 2 friend's 21st. Hoping to get something fun out of it, still gotta book the accommodation in town actually...

Popoto.~<3

Did the philosophy of the Enlightenment affect the compositions of the 18th century?

Yes it did. While I am just reading the beginning of the chapter, I can tell that the Enlightenment allowed people of the middle class to actually go and listen to music, which thus gave more money to musicians, which then allowed the composers to compose more, which then allowed the birth of the classical style of music, post Back and Handle.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]