Today...

Leoo

Raining non stop today. Waiting for my mate to get home so we can finalize his car transaction, and I get me a Paseo. Then tomorrow I've gotta plan the route to said interview, get a haircut and tidy up a bit.

Popoto.~<3

Just Squatted and deadlifted 100kg.

My ego is currently feelsgoodman.jpg.

My body is feelsbadman.jpg

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

made a rainbow neos deck

feelsaccomplished.jpeg

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Took 13.1gb of a topless friend. They are male.

Feels good.

You took 13.1 gigabytes worth of pictures of shirtless male friends? Or am I interpreting that completely wrong.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Today I ate an octowhopper. Well about 2/3 of one, I shared with a friend. And then I had a 20 chicken nuggets. It was lovely.

I'd show you guys the video, if I knew how to get it off facebook.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Omg I think I managed to grab an £89 HP Touchpad. I ordered one on Amazon when the price dropped last night and it said temporarily out of stock, it now is telling me Not yet dispatched, we'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. [bleep] yeaaaaah.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Feels good.

You took 13.1 gigabytes worth of pictures of shirtless male friends? Or am I interpreting that completely wrong.

You are interpreting that completely correctly.

lampost_sig_stark.png

I'm going away till friday to hang out with a friend in a city a few hours away. No internet where we're staying, so I'll see you all on friday!

Omg I think I managed to grab an £89 HP Touchpad. I ordered one on Amazon when the price dropped last night and it said temporarily out of stock, it now is telling me Not yet dispatched, we'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. [bleep] yeaaaaah.

It's not a guarantee, and I'm soooo pissy that I couldn't get one due to being broke.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

It's not a guarantee, and I'm soooo pissy that I couldn't get one due to being broke.

I can't risk ordering another one (or trying to, not that there'll *be* any anywhere) so I've got to stick with Amazon and hope for the best. I would never even consider a tablet if it wasn't so cheap :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Just sorted about 1000 yugioh cards.

Feels bad.

edit: to go with last page. god damn new page starters.

I remember giving all of my cards away. I curse my self when I go to see a my friends in their dorms. So much fun back in high school at the 'table'.

Just bought a new graphics card for my computer so I can play EVE Online. Since my computer is a half sized, I need to get a new case for it. Once the card comes in I'll pick out the case I want then go from their.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Got a package alert and thought it was my messenger bag I ordered, sadly it wasn't. Turns out it was a "Freshman welcome package" from the school so I was like "ahh whatever". Got back to my room and opened it, box is filled to the brim with snacks.

[hide]334ncsi.png[/hide]

Feels good.

You are interpreting that completely correctly.

Soooo... is there somewhere on the internet I can find these? :unsure:

that was sarcasm

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

^^

Win. Edit: To Boros.

Today I found out that apparently the developers of Rainbow 6 have the ability to see into the future and include Antoine Dodson as an easter egg.

antoinedodsonrb6.png

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

gratz on the car TIm!

Today I'm buying a bunch of new shoes. Dropping off some stuff for a co-worker...and...maybe party later?

had a fairly strong earthquake just now too. Kinda neat.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn