Today...

Leoo

I also got a bag of chips from the vending machine that was just full of air. :thumbdown:

80QEr.png

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I also got a bag of chips from the vending machine that was just full of air. :thumbdown:

:blink:

I was like, 'When the hell did I post that?'

And then I thought someone hacked my account. But it was just Pie being a little sneak.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I also got a bag of air from the vending machine that had a few chips in it. :thumbdown:

Fixd. I hate it when I get chips with my bag of air...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

THESE PAST TWO PAGES HAVE CONFUSED ME MORE THAN I LIKE TO ADMIT. Gah...

In other news! I now have my college books bought... and am ready for monday. <_<

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Bloody hell today ended with some bad news. A friends' brother ended up in Hospital and his Girlfriend passed away from a car accident.

Time's like these I should be glad for what I have :|

Popoto.~<3

Everyone remember I said these words so that you can smack me for them next time I complain about school: I'm so bored with summer I kinda can't wait to go back.

I think this is the one summer where I haven't felt this. I actually wish I didn't have to go back.

My brain is filled with billions and billions of [bleep]

Also, I canceled my rs membership today. feelsgoodman

Give cash or GTFO. <3

My PSP's UMD door bricked itself. It now thinks the UMD door is always open and there's no fix unless I can send it away (since its under 1 year old)

If not, I have to DL ISO's of all my games and run them that way. which isn't very memory card friendly and shunned upon.

Popoto.~<3

About 4 hours till I leave to walk to the bus stop which is like 5km away, at 5:30 am with my bag with my desktop in it. Will be fun as. Need a bag with wheels but oh well, I'll live.

Honestly can't wait for these holidays, a lot has gone wrong this term. I'm not one with complain about things usually ever but I've never been so pissed off with someone in my life and my insomnia has gotten really bad, half the time I don't even sleep at all overnight and it really messes me up. No idea what to do about it.

But meh. I'm going to do my best to turn things around next term, hang out with friends more and find motivation to do things. Passing this year would be one of the best things that's happened to me and based on last semester I really should. I've completely forgotten 2 of my physics tutorials which makes up for 2% of the grade missed already, it's not huge but it's really stupid of me as it's easy marks.

Had a math test last Thursday as well, went really well. For some reason everyone else said it was difficult for them but I'm confident I bossed it :P

Most assignments done, not sure if my computer science assignment is done or not, the whole thing is insanely vague.

Ehh. Gotta sort everything out.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Bloody hell today ended with some bad news. A friends' brother ended up in Hospital and his Girlfriend passed away from a car accident.

Time's like these I should be glad for what I have :|

That the 18 yo who drove his car off a bridge in RT and his 15 yo gf drowned? Because they intend to charge him with manslaughter (up to 5 years gaol time.)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Looks like everyone's beginning to change their signatures/avatars/names back. Oh, this makes things easier.

:thumbup:

Heading to the wedding at 2pm this afternoon, then to the reception. I don't know how long it'll be. If it ends early, I'll be heading to my 'adopted grandparent's' house to visit them, since I won't see them during the school year at all, and they're super nice people.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I really hate the last week or so of summer. It feels like you can't think of anything but school.

I'm actually kind of looking forward to school. Just a little bit.

Edit: I don't even remember posting that part... :shock:

PM me for fitocracy invite

I really hate the last week or so of summer. It feels like you can't think of anything but school.

Hahaha I copied your sig and avatar and posted that, a mod must have thought you double posted because it got removed.

Hahaha I copied your sig and avatar and posted that, a mod must have thought you double posted because it got removed.

O_O

PM me for fitocracy invite

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Summer has [bleep]ed my brain up, seriously. Sometimes I think hours have gone by and it's only been half an hour, and vice versa.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Looks like everyone's beginning to change their signatures/avatars/names back. Oh, this makes things easier.

Agreed. :thumbup:

Usually when people do that it's a good sign you shouldn't change your profile just yet.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!