Today...

Leoo

I do too, but I don't place any real faith in it based on how bad it was and how old she is. I've already had 3 family cats die during my lifetime. Just solidifies my stance that there is no god.

So if there was a god your cats wouldn't die?

The more bad things happen = the less I believe in the "omnipotent omniscient omnibenevolent" god.

PM me for fitocracy invite

I do too, but I don't place any real faith in it based on how bad it was and how old she is. I've already had 3 family cats die during my lifetime. Just solidifies my stance that there is no god.

The more bad things happen = the less I believe in the "omnipotent omniscient omnibenevolent" god.

But every living thing dies eventually.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I just bought a new Lenovo laptop and I of course browsed Lenovo online. Now I'm seeing Lenovo ads in the tip it ad bar. Stalk moar Tip it.

Also is it bad to use ABP? Does it prevent Tip it from receiving money?

PM me for fitocracy invite

I don't think it will hurt them because the majority of TIF users don't know what Ad Block is.

But yes, they do not get the money from the ads you block. I guess that's why most people are really against ad block.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I don't think it will hurt them because the majority of TIF users don't know what Ad Block is.

:shock:

I thought the general TIF user was pretty aware of technology.

You'll be surprised.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Well, I guess if a Super Mod does it, it's okay.

Gotta agree with this guy, especially if you know you're digging yourself into a hole. That being said, I'm very sorry for your loss. I've had a cat die on me and I can't imagine what three feels like.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Gotta agree with this guy, especially if you know you're digging yourself into a hole. That being said, I'm very sorry for your loss. I've had a cat die on me and I can't imagine what three feels like.

Babies wouldn't be born with no brains. :wink:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

@Rob

After being jealous of your new Brionac I went out and bought two special edition HA packs. Spent $21 dollars total...what did i get for my rares?

Brionac

Catastor

Fabled Valkyrus

Vindikite R-Genex

...and some stuff that didn't matter.

BUT HELL YEAHHHHHH

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Babies wouldn't be born with no brains. :wink:

Logic doesn't work in metaphysical discussion.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

@Rob

After being jealous of your new Brionac I went out and bought two special edition HA packs. Spent $21 dollars total...what did i get for my rares?

Brionac

Catastor

Fabled Valkyrus

Vindikite R-Genex

...and some stuff that didn't matter.

BUT HELL YEAHHHHHH

Gtfo. Just leave this forum, or start Fedexing cards to my house.

Oh, and go on duel network once in a while.

I just ate a kit kat bar that was 100% chocolate... :blink:

That's not possible, surely?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau