Today...

Leoo

Got a car today. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Looks like everyone's beginning to change their signatures/avatars/names back. Oh, this makes things easier.

Agreed. :thumbup:

Usually when people do that it's a good sign you shouldn't change your profile just yet.

Well, it's easier for staff to distinguish because they have a lot more tools. Even so I wouldn't be surprised if a mod did delete a post or two thinking they double posted.

Got a car today. :thumbup:

What kind?

j0xPu5R.png

I also got a bag of chips from the vending machine that was just full of air. :thumbdown:

:blink:

I was like, 'When the hell did I post that?'

And then I thought someone hacked my account. But it was just Pie being a little sneak.

Haha I thought the same thing when Omar was posting under my name.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I also got a bag of chips from the vending machine that was just full of air. :thumbdown:

And then I thought someone hacked my account. But it was just Pie being a little sneak.

1249287503_ice_cube.gif

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I see what you did there.

Can't fool me!

Wish I could see Dizzle's image. It isn't showing up.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Seriously though, when istolethepie (istoLethepie, not istoIthepie) saw me post under his name he thought the same thing.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Friend's 18th tonight, was heaps of fun. It was themed towards military, most people only wore camo pants or had a vest. I went full out with a morph suit, black pants and a nerf gun.

Only down point when some guy threatened to break a kid's other leg. I told him to never threaten kids, and he starting yelling at me like I had no right to say it, then he got his younger sister to try having a go at me, telling me they can say whatever they want because he's their cousin. I wish it was their kid, I'd have called DoCS. It's basically a government department that deals with children, making sure they're in a safe and loving environment, helping people if they're interested in fostering or adopting children, and advising people on parenting.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Friend's 18th tonight, was heaps of fun. It was themed towards military, most people only wore camo pants or had a vest. I went full out with a morph suit, black pants and a nerf gun.

Only down point when some guy threatened to break a kid's other leg. I told him to never threaten kids, and he starting yelling at me like I had no right to say it, then he got his younger sister to try having a go at me, telling me they can say whatever they want because he's their cousin. I wish it was their kid, I'd have called DoCS. It's basically a government department that deals with children, making sure they're in a safe and loving environment, helping people if they're interested in fostering or adopting children, and advising people on parenting.

Somehow... If I was in NSW still, I'd STILL not get an invite despite you saying how much you've tried to get me to parties.

Popoto.~<3

Not every bender has a "bring whoever the hell you want" rule

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Not every bender has a "bring whoever the hell you want" rule

That's right - they always ban people of the opposite sex.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Today, I'm visiting my grandma, since I'll be at college, and she's getting pretty old (93 now, still going strong. Doesn't use a walker, haha; tough woman).

And then afterwards I'm going to a family game night over at my second oldest sister's house because I leave for college next Sunday and won't be seeing them for a while either. Those always end up being pretty fun.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Somehow... If I was in NSW still, I'd STILL not get an invite despite you saying how much you've tried to get me to parties.

Shut the [bleep] up

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!