Today...

Leoo

never heard of a pure chocolate kit kat

Same here.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

@Rob

After being jealous of your new Brionac I went out and bought two special edition HA packs. Spent $21 dollars total...what did i get for my rares?

Brionac

Catastor

Fabled Valkyrus

Vindikite R-Genex

...and some stuff that didn't matter.

BUT HELL YEAHHHHHH

I went to that website and played a game, I got asked if I had a sister, preferably one who dueled :lol:

Also, [bleep] that synchro card [cabbage], i got my ass whooped.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

@Rob

After being jealous of your new Brionac I went out and bought two special edition HA packs. Spent $21 dollars total...what did i get for my rares?

Brionac

Catastor

Fabled Valkyrus

Vindikite R-Genex

...and some stuff that didn't matter.

BUT HELL YEAHHHHHH

I went to that website and played a game, I got asked if I had a sister, preferably one who dueled :lol:

Also, [bleep] that synchro card [cabbage], i got my ass whooped.

You seriously play Yu-Gi-Oh? LOL

No, I don't play it seriously.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

[hide=three pictures of the last bar of pure chocolate]4jbxe.jpg

aypm2x.jpg

2s0cu44.jpg

[/hide]

Took it with the camera on my laptop real quick. Bizzare stuff. Not sure if i'm gonna finish it, might just save it lol.

Check the packaging for a golden ticket.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Back from my trip! Besides being miserable because of the welts and itching and swollen limbs, it was fun!

We hiked so much. Much more than we did last year. We tried to find this lake that apparently a lot of people try finding. We were unsuccessful last year and got lost. This year, we thought we were on the right trail (the trail is unmaintained, but there, apparently), but finally gave up because it was getting late. The next day, we spent all day hiking up to Glacier Pass, which is a huge elevation gain in just a few miles. That was strenuous but pretty darn worth it.

I got some good cardio on that trip, since half the time I was wearing a rain jacket and pants to keep the bugs off of me (even if it was 80 or 90 degrees outside and sunny).

EDIT: !!!! Shiny is now Omar?!? When I read that post about everyone switching names, I didn't think people would do it.

Psh, I come back all happy to be back on TIF and you give me headaches? How rude.

:lol:

EDIT2: And now I'm thinking Wontong is Elk.

You all are forcing me to check display name histories like crazy. I hope you're happy.

EDIT3: Nom... How could you? This topic is boggling my brains.

EDIT4: Should've guessed that Nom was now Realize.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I think I've got more than 2000 YGO cards in my closet... played with my roommate a lot last summer. Was trying to build a decent zombie deck, which was very weak to his dragon deck. Now I'm not sure what to do with them. :D

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I once opened a chip packet that was JUST air. Nothing else inside, no chips at all.

Also, it's interesting how a good poop can suddenly make you feel much better.

Reminds me of the time I had a Fruit-By-the-Foot that had 2 rolls in one bag. JACKPOT

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn