Today...

Leoo

today. the stream site i go to alot had a massive [cabbage] storm, the few good streamers got banned/left and a bunch of people from chat left . gonna cry my self to sleep ;_;

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

What stream?

Bunch of school paperwork came today. Gonna have some fun signing stuff. Oh and I need to rework my schedule. Again.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

ghost in the stream

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Yeah, back when I was 11 sacrificing was for noobs, as were energies for Pokemon cards :D I even once played a game where my Pokemon Cards became YuGiOh monsters or something... I didn't have any YGO cards yet but my friend did so we improvised :P

haha, reminds me of before YGOTCG came out, me and my buddy made our own cards...and tried to play by the rules of the TV show, which there seemingly were none [seriously, facedown defense position? lolwut]

Haha, I still have a couple old decks that I made before the cards were released. We spent hours and hours on those cards making them perfect.

Wrong thread...

Today I smoked & "meditated" with music on. I've been talking to this girl who wanted me to try it out... It was really soothing. I thought I would get bored or tired. It was waaay different than I expected.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Wrong thread...

Today I smoked & "meditated" with music on. I've been talking to this girl who wanted me to try it out... It was really soothing. I thought I would get bored or tired. It was waaay different than I expected.

The right music can set the proper mood for ANYTHING, and that goes for your activity today. I've always found music to heighten specific aspects of my life. I can't live without it.

Today I did nothing out of the ordinary. Well, I did get a new book and headphones.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I still have my Yu-Gi-Oh deck, tbh.

And who remembers Man Eater Bug being considered a minor god amongst cards?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I used to love that card.

Speaking of which:

3x

YU_MFC058.jpg

Straight from the booster packs. Suck it. Damn good opening cards simply because of the high attack for level 4 with no drawbacks. And my first booster pack rare? Time Wizard.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Maybe you guys should start a Yu-Gi-Oh thread...

Not too sure where we'd put it though to be honest. VG&C perhaps?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I used to love that card.

Speaking of which:

3x

YU_MFC058.jpg

Straight from the booster packs. Suck it. Damn good opening cards simply because of the high attack for level 4 with no drawbacks. And my first booster pack rare? Time Wizard.

Wanna know what was in my first booster pack? The Left Leg of [bleep]ing Exodia. I never got another piece of Exodia...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I came in 5th out of 12 at the tournament today. I played the people who came in first, second, and third. They were the only ones I played. So considering that, I'd say I did pretty good. Plus, I bought a pack of cards for $5, and pulled a card worth $30 or so (Brionic, for all you nerds out there). So I'm happy :D

Maybe you guys should start a Yu-Gi-Oh thread...

Not too sure where we'd put it though to be honest. VG&C perhaps?

Yeah probably, I don't think you could get away with calling it a sport. And it's not just about the television show.

rosssigfinal.jpg

I used to go to these Yu-Gi-Oh tournaments/pack release things when I was in like 4th or 5th grade with my friend. Soooo many fat neckbeards and drug addicts/alcoholics trying to sell fake cards to people.

I still have all my cards. I could probably fetch a solid amount of money for them.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I still have all my cards. I could probably fetch a solid amount of money for them.

Oh really?

My brother still has a bunch I think.

And they probably wouldnt be able to sell for anything.

Really, they are just annoying, and take up space.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I have a card that can attack several times per turn and it has an attack of 3000. And they're all in a box on my shelf so it doesn't matter much. It sells for 60$ apparently.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

magic > yugioh.

I've got a box of magic cards sitting in my closet. Probably not worth much now (maybe?), but when I did buy them they were pretty cheap.

This. Except mine are worth a good deal. I need to find some local ppl to play. Nearest hobby shop is 30minutes out though.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I was never into these card games...Only until about 4 years ago, with YGO. But I wasn't too interested in it.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang