Today...

Leoo

Now I feel left out because I'm not allowed to drink at all tonight as part of the traffic offender program. Gonna be [cabbage].

Drunk TIF'ing? not all that cool.

@Dan, I've been trying to get into bartending in Canada for 3 years now because it'd be a perfect chance to try something really different in my life. Heck, bartending in AUS is painful enough, no one will hire you even for unpaid training for fear you'll sue them if you slip or something. Those that will pay, demand 5+ years EXP.

(PS: If you know of any places in Brissy, tell me now)

Wait till Friday, sober to [cabbage]faced in under 15.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Now I feel left out because I'm not allowed to drink at all tonight as part of the traffic offender program. Gonna be [cabbage].

Drunk TIF'ing? not all that cool.

@Dan, I've been trying to get into bartending in Canada for 3 years now because it'd be a perfect chance to try something really different in my life. Heck, bartending in AUS is painful enough, no one will hire you even for unpaid training for fear you'll sue them if you slip or something. Those that will pay, demand 5+ years EXP.

Drunk TIFing is actually a pretty good time sometimes. Not all the time though. I did it before and it sucked, but last night was alright

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

What's the deal with bitcoins? All I know about em is they're supposed to be some kind of like, digital currency, right?

Yep. Anonymous and they have mechanisms in place so that they hold value. Bitcoin mining is using computer power to break blocks and get bitcoins, can be done solo (requires enormous computer power) or pooled, which means you have to share with others but it's much more steady income.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Wow, just found this while browsing pics. Someone here made this last year for the paranormal investigations thread, does anyone remember who? I can't find the post in the original thread.

30wktg8.jpg

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Wow, just found this while browsing pics. Someone here made this last year for the paranormal investigations thread, does anyone remember who? I can't find the post in the original thread.

30wktg8.jpg

I remember that! Haha.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I don't know of any, maybe see if you can do a gov subsidized bartending course. Are you enrolled for the fork ticket?

Up to anything exciting today? Everyone is either studying or too far of a drive

I don't know of any, maybe see if you can do a gov subsidized bartending course. Are you enrolled for the fork ticket?

Up to anything exciting today? Everyone is either studying or too far of a drive

Im enrolled but a problem is I need to photocopy my drivers licence and medicare for it. I dont have a scanner AND I only have 2 weeks here left to find a job when this course starts IN 2 weeks. so Im not very re-assured atm.

Popoto.~<3

So I'm taking an Honors Geometry class this year. Teacher gave us homework the first day.

Last year, I sucked ass at Algebra. I'm actually understanding everything on this homework. Perhaps Geometry is more my thing.

You can just bring them in when you start, they have a photocopier. Why the 2 week deadline?

The agreement was I only have 3 weeks to stay here to find work. If I couldnt then I'd have to return to NSW, hence why im starting to stress. It's already been 1 1/2 weeks and I haven't had any luck. (Though I dont know how anyone could think Ill get something in 3 weeks)

Popoto.~<3

The land lords. Apparently they're tired of having people come by all the time, work, not find anything and leave (mostly thanks to the previous moron who did nothing) So they said they would only give me 3 weeks. What can I say, luck has never been on my side when it comes to freedom and life chances.

Popoto.~<3

If you tell him you're enrolled in a license which makes it easy to find work he might consider extending it. Seriously, I got a fork ticket on a friday, applied for 1 job on Saturday and started on the Monday.

Funny yo mama joke I heard

Your Mom is so stupid that she tried to minimize a 12 variable function to a minimal sum of products expression using a karnaugh map instead of the Quine-McCluskey Algorithm.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.