Today...

Leoo

I don't got school anymore.

goodkng2.jpg

But you have to work a lot now.

IjWo4.jpg

Yeah but guess what's my name is gonna be.

likepiss.jpg

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I did absolutely nothing today. I may be hanging out with someone tomorrow if she's not busy, so that should be fun.

She obviously wants your [bleep].

<_<

She's the ex I mentioned on another thread that I'm still good friends with, so I doubt that :lol:

People think I am going to be a serial killer when I get older. I guess I found the subject for the paper I probably will have to write in some class or another.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

People think I am going to be a serial killer when I get older. I guess I found the subject for the paper I probably will have to write in some class or another.

Why do they think you'll be a serial killer? :lol:

Why do they think you'll be a serial killer? :lol:

I guess cause usually I'm kind of quiet and can be a little weird sometimes.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I was always considered the most likely to snap and kill everyone. Mainly because I am a wealth of knowledge on, umm, 'unconventional' things.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I did absolutely nothing today. I may be hanging out with someone tomorrow if she's not busy, so that should be fun.

She obviously wants your [bleep].

<_<

She's the ex I mentioned on another thread that I'm still good friends with, so I doubt that :lol:

A wise TIFer once told me -

"If there was once attraction, there will always be a chance at attraction again"

Today I worked for 3 hours, took a 6 hour break then worked for 5 hours.

IN that break I raided Walmart in the sense I had a nerf war with 4 of my co-workers, rode around on the scooter thing for fat people, and skated around the store. Didn't even get thrown out. We actually got bored first.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

IN that break I raided Walmart in the sense I had a nerf war with 4 of my co-workers, rode around on the scooter thing for fat people, and skated around the store. Didn't even get thrown out. We actually got bored first.

Hahaha, with my friends cops would be called for, arrive and arrest us way before we'd get bored.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I just ran a registry repair on my computer and fixed a lot of errors. It runs so much faster now :thumbsup:

I don't want to go to school tomorrow :( I'd rather sleep in.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Watched the first Digimon movie today after reading the nostalgia thread. It brought back some good memories. icon_e_biggrin.gif Although tbh, that movie seems really scary for little kids. I was creeped out a bit myself.

Have fun, Rob. Hope you get to meet up with her! :thumbup:

And, she had to work. Damn. We might be hanging out Wednesday, though. And Thursday would have been our one year anniversary thing. Damn, time flies.

[/sentimental]

*insert rant about people always being busy here*

Today...

What happend in your life today?

I did schoolwork. Solid schoolwork. Rehearsed for an upcoming play, Shakespeare's Twelfth Night (I'm Malvolio for any of you familiar with it) which was fun, though draining.

lampost_sig_stark.png