Today...

Leoo

Ha Ha Ha

I took down some old posters today... A MW2 one my ex bought me and one of Bob Marley. I felt like a poser having his up because I don't really listen to much of his stuff anymore... I'm not sure what I should fill my empty walls with now. Any ideas? :thumbup:

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Ha Ha Ha

I took down some old posters today... A MW2 one my ex bought me and one of Bob Marley. I felt like a poser having his up because I don't really listen to much of his stuff anymore... I'm not sure what I should fill my empty walls with now. Any ideas? :thumbup:

1222970137685.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

A hundred posters of this, with pics to prove it. I dare you.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Ha Ha Ha

What interests you? It's your room after all.

j0xPu5R.png

Well Rob, you could just get rid of your brother...out with the old, in with the new.

@Realize Get a giant Runescape poster for your ceiling as well as a custom TIF poster with OT's sexiest.

Ha Ha Ha

What interests you? It's your room after all.

Main general interests I can think of are yoga, neuroscience, the human mind, sociology, philosophy, and trance music. I also read a lot. I'm going to buy a bookshelf and I wanted to buy posters but idk, they seem cliche to me. Just the fact that it's just paper stuck to a wall makes me reluctant to put any up. Some framed pictures might be good but I can't really think of much to put up. Maybe some peaceful images or cool wave designs along with photos that emphasize on the social aspect of humanity (crowds doing something specific, idk.) I really have no idea. Maybe some psychedelic art or something would be nice.

K4y, I wanted to put a picture of you over my bed but I'm afraid of becoming a chronic masturbater. :oops:

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

this. this was my day. for like 6 hours. alternated rarely. Also halo binge with my buddy after I passed out for a few hours. Eventful day? Meh.

but this:

is the [cabbage].

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The land lords. Apparently they're tired of having people come by all the time, work, not find anything and leave (mostly thanks to the previous moron who did nothing) So they said they would only give me 3 weeks. What can I say, luck has never been on my side when it comes to freedom and life chances.

Wow that's stingy Tim. I really hope you do find a job soon so you don't have to move back.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

The land lords. Apparently they're tired of having people come by all the time, work, not find anything and leave (mostly thanks to the previous moron who did nothing) So they said they would only give me 3 weeks. What can I say, luck has never been on my side when it comes to freedom and life chances.

Wow that's stingy Tim. I really hope you do find a job soon so you don't have to move back.

And thanks to the not-flea free dogs, my rooms full of fleas and I cant sleep or wake up without being itchy. Somehow I feel like either im not welcome here, or I should just go back to NSW. I literally feel like the 21st centry harry potter.

Popoto.~<3

Today I'm entertaining small children for the sixth day in a row. :thumbdown:

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Today I'm entertaining small children for the sixth day in a row. :thumbdown:

Why?

Relatives from the cold and windy north

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

woke up at 8:30pm.

Stupid body.

Party tomorrow though :D

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Moved in, unpacked, and everything after an 8 hour car drive. My roommate appears to have checked in, thrown some bedding down, missed his aim on the toilet, ans left, so I may not meet him for a bit. Going out to dinner now, might he absent from these forums for a bit while doing welcome days activities and such.

Going to a party on Friday. After all is said and done there, who's up for some Steak n Shake at 2 in the morning?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.