Today...

Leoo

Just got a call, im in a process atm for an application to work over in Canada Ski resorts as a bartender during their snow seasons, so Nov-May.

If I get this imma be screaming. It'll be the ultimate life changing experience I'm looking for.

Good luck!

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

The amount of side effects in the medicines we have today is ridiculous. I can't help but feel that by the time we come up with a cure for cancer, the side effect will be AIDS.

In other news, I'm eating the best ice cream ever. Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream. It's vanilla ice cream with a caramel swirl and fudge covered waffle cone pieces. Eating this godly ice cream while watching the Colbert Report of course.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Just got a call, im in a process atm for an application to work over in Canada Ski resorts as a bartender during their snow seasons, so Nov-May.

If I get this imma be screaming. It'll be the ultimate life changing experience I'm looking for.

A bartender? Bad ass.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

drunk as [bleep] got hoem still talkig to mad pelope n facebook, no idea how i got my p ass wpord rightnhaha. this [cabbage] si fun

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Today, as part of freshman tradition, I went to Torch Night. One surprise that we all had:

photo0042f.jpg

All that's left now is the work between getting it and wearing it.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

That would be sick. I'm going to do something similar when I finish my trade and elec engineering study. Apparently ski resorts are screaming out for sparkies.

But I also want to get a work visa in england too. So much [cabbage] to do and so little time D:

That would be sick. I'm going to do something similar when I finish my trade and elec engineering study. Apparently ski resorts are screaming out for sparkies.

But I also want to get a work visa in england too. So much [cabbage] to do and so little time D:

doucle post? you dinrk fan? you rotales drunk

I drove to a distant city with a friend to sign up for this drum competition and drop his drums off at his grandma's house (who lives near our college). We missed an exit and almost ran out of gas before we reached our home city.

Also finished packing the food for my mountain trek that begins tomorrow.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Rpg, it's time for shots.

already took 3 dhots of straight ghin cause ym friends boyfriend told me i cuoltnt;. [bleep] his [cabbage] ahahaa

How long are you going for, Duff?

Until Friday. I'm gonna miss TIF. D:

Hopefully it'll be a good trek, though :)

Sounds like RPG is having a pretty awesome night.

Found this artist (it's one dude).

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-dDId13ICUE

So weird, but I can't stop listening.

ITS THE NEW PUMPED UP KICKS. EXCEPT ABOUT VAMPIRES.

This is the greatest thing.

legt been listenign to this song since i logged on TIF. [cabbage] is cash

Now I feel left out because I'm not allowed to drink at all tonight as part of the traffic offender program. Gonna be [cabbage].

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Now I feel left out because I'm not allowed to drink at all tonight as part of the traffic offender program. Gonna be [cabbage].

Drunk TIF'ing? not all that cool.

@Dan, I've been trying to get into bartending in Canada for 3 years now because it'd be a perfect chance to try something really different in my life. Heck, bartending in AUS is painful enough, no one will hire you even for unpaid training for fear you'll sue them if you slip or something. Those that will pay, demand 5+ years EXP.

(PS: If you know of any places in Brissy, tell me now)

Popoto.~<3

Leg day at gym today. I'm now really sore D: Walking up stairs is hard now :(

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg