Today...

Leoo

So this afternoon i go out on the roof to have a smoke, like i always do. I'm doing my thing when suddenly i hear this HUGE bang on the door. Almost shat myself (no lie, i scare easily). I pop my head around the corner to see what the hell had happened. Seem's an eagle that has been pestering us for quite some time now flew into the door. So too scared to get near it, i was stuck on the roof for 35 minutes while the people from the pet shelter were making their way over to our house. Fun day indeed -.-

A real man would have opened the door, started up a roundhouse kick to the head, and gotten his eyes scratched out by the eagle. Come on man.

What kind of dumb[wagon] "real man" would do that? That is just stupid. "hurr durr lets get blinded while attacking an eagle."

I spent last night texting three girls for about five hours. Sadly, all of them are either Catholic or Christian... Oh well. Still funny as hell when they are wired up on sugar.

Is this a 2 truths and one lie post? Cause I don't want to know what part of this post was serious haha

@Rob good luck! I'm curious to know how that Morphtronic deck does in tournament play.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm 1122 rating on DN right now, so it's been doing well. It's not a common archetype, so I doubt any players with be familiar with it. I'm just glad I got to test it on DN first... It does pretty well against six sams and dark worlds and all those other noobier archetypes, so I should be fine.

[/extreme-nerd-overlord]

I'm 1122 rating on DN right now, so it's been doing well. It's not a common archetype, so I doubt any players with be familiar with it. I'm just glad I got to test it on DN first... It does pretty well against six sams and dark worlds and all those other noobier archetypes, so I should be fine.

[/extreme-nerd-overlord]

Six samurai...ugh

I wanna here your W/L ratio though, cause I feel like such an old deck should get railed, but somehow you make it work. I haven't really seen anything too new that's too dangerous, though Tangu's and Tour Guides are being abused like crazy...meta game is still all plants and samurai though :/

I'm like...4:3 right now (Total of like 120:90), but i've been doing better lately. I'm probably about 25:5 in the last 30 duels. Have you seen the new ban list? Six sams, plants, and librarians are screwed royally. Also, because cards like tengu and tour guide are so expensive, nobody has them in real life :D

No brionics pl0x...

Oh, the new XYZ cards are pretty cool.

I'm like...4:3 right now (Total of like 120:90), but i've been doing better lately. I'm probably about 25:5 in the last 30 duels. Have you seen the new ban list? Six sams, plants, and librarians are screwed royally. Also, because cards like tengu and tour guide are so expensive, nobody has them in real life :D

No brionics pl0x...

Oh, the new XYZ cards are pretty cool.

XYZ is cool in concept, but I can't for the life of me find a real reason to spit them out over Syncros. I'll have to gander up the latest ban list. Didn't know they dropped a new one.

Yeah, I have no idea what's going on, good luck though Rob.:thumbup:

Today I'm handing out some resumes and re-applying for a government position (25$/h for 6 months out of the year) at the taxation center in my town. I was called for an interview for a 7-3 full time job last spring but I was still in school.

I could have had my car by now. :c

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

I like the fact that I can pull out a high attack monster now, without any need for tuners. So if I have 2 1400 attack level fours, and they have a 2000 attack monster out, I can XYZ for a 2500 attack. They're usually not that great, but they help here and there.

Oh, I own a ghost rare power tool dragon now :D

I like the fact that I can pull out a high attack monster now, without any need for tuners. So if I have 2 1400 attack level fours, and they have a 2000 attack monster out, I can XYZ for a 2500 attack. They're usually not that great, but they help here and there.

So, they definitely help YOU out :P

Looking at the new list, I see they limited Formula and Librarian which is fine, but they unbanned Heavy Storm? Plus you can have 2 Call of Haunted and Swords of Revealing Light?

This isn't a big a change as the Unlimiting of Reborn/Dark Hole but...jeez. MST got unlimited, I feel like everyone's gonna go back to Disaster Dragon decks with all this anti-S/T support.

I for one, am going to buy myself some Judgment dragons and reinvent Lightsworn :D

So, they definitely help YOU out :P

Looking at the new list, I see they limited Formula and Librarian which is fine, but they unbanned Heavy Storm? Plus you can have 2 Call of Haunted and Swords of Revealing Light?

This isn't a big a change as the Unlimiting of Reborn/Dark Hole but...jeez. MST got unlimited, I feel like everyone's gonna go back to Disaster Dragon decks with all this anti-S/T support.

I for one, am going to buy myself some Judgment dragons and reinvent Lightsworn :D

I love how they're banning trunade and making heavy storm limited :lol:

They're limiting Shi En, which I'm glad about...Now if I can kill it early on, six sams are helpless. I'm really loving my ancient sacred wyvern at the moment, it's a game winner for me.

I loved yugioh back then, when I was younger. Before, it was like

"Yeah, so, I'll no sac-summon this blue eyes white dragon"

"I'll chain that with swords of revealing light".

(For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, we basically completely broke the rules all the time)

Yeah, back when I was 11 sacrificing was for noobs, as were energies for Pokemon cards :D I even once played a game where my Pokemon Cards became YuGiOh monsters or something... I didn't have any YGO cards yet but my friend did so we improvised :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I didn't like how you needed to have all of these specific cards for a deck to work well in YGO. I switched over to MTG where you can pretty much throw a deck together and have it work.

Yeah, I disliked the need for staples for every single deck when I played.

I only carry a few staple cards. I omit a lot of cards people consider to be vital, because I find my deck works better without them.

Hey, I met my roommate! He's this asian dude, kinda shy and a bit awkward. I guess he lives nearby and will be going home a lot, so he'll only be in the dorm room like 4 days a week, going home on weekends. We also have an alternating class schedule, so he'll be in class while I'm not, etc.

Basically, I have this room mainly to myself.

313hmo4.png

Yeah, back when I was 11 sacrificing was for noobs, as were energies for Pokemon cards :D I even once played a game where my Pokemon Cards became YuGiOh monsters or something... I didn't have any YGO cards yet but my friend did so we improvised :P

haha, reminds me of before YGOTCG came out, me and my buddy made our own cards...and tried to play by the rules of the TV show, which there seemingly were none [seriously, facedown defense position? lolwut]

haha, reminds me of before YGOTCG came out, me and my buddy made our own cards...and tried to play by the rules of the TV show, which there seemingly were none [seriously, facedown defense position? lolwut]

Facedown defense was a thing though, it's called setting a card IIRC.

Haha yeah :D Duelist Kingdom was lulz. I have the first YGO console game, Forbidden Memories for PS1, which used the rules like face down defence and no tributes XD Also the way you fuse monsters is mad, you pick two compatible monsters like a warrior with a sword and a pyro type and merge them into Flaming Swordsman... even though it doesn't work anything like that in the real game.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

haha, reminds me of before YGOTCG came out, me and my buddy made our own cards...and tried to play by the rules of the TV show, which there seemingly were none [seriously, facedown defense ATTACK position? lolwut]

Facedown defense was a thing though, it's called setting a card IIRC.

fix'd for truth

I remember liking Yu Gi Oh, both the card game and the first series of the anime (subsequent series' were too convoluted for my liking, too obsessed with God cards). Pegasus was easily my favourite character, if only because of those Toon monsters he used.

38_42297.jpg

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau