Today...

Leoo

I will FINALLY get my class schedule fixed.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

People think I am going to be a serial killer when I get older. I guess I found the subject for the paper I probably will have to write in some class or another.

I was always considered the most likely to snap and kill everyone. Mainly because I am a wealth of knowledge on, umm, 'unconventional' things.

Hey, I was considered that too! Mostly because in 9th grade we had like five bomb threats, and by the third one (everyone was still freaking out due to them) I was just trolling. "Oh I see smoke!" "Who's that man walking around!?" And so some girl told me I'd probably end up bringing a gun to school.

I admit I was being a [bleep], but not a murder-y [bleep].

But does this mean that TiF is full of suspected serial killers?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

People think I am going to be a serial killer when I get older. I guess I found the subject for the paper I probably will have to write in some class or another.

I was always considered the most likely to snap and kill everyone. Mainly because I am a wealth of knowledge on, umm, 'unconventional' things.

Hey, I was considered that too! Mostly because in 9th grade we had like five bomb threats, and by the third one (everyone was still freaking out due to them) I was just trolling. "Oh I see smoke!" "Who's that man walking around!?" And so some girl told me I'd probably end up bringing a gun to school.

I've never been suspected of being a future killer. I've been told I'd make a good bank robber though. :unsure:

I've never been suspected of being a future killer. I've been told I'd make a good bank robber though. :unsure:

I was described as being the one that would come into school one day with a gun and massacre everyone. :D

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

TiF crime ring meets next Tuesday. Bring your drug cartels and molotovs for the afterparty.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I was described as being the one that would come into school one day with a gun and massacre everyone. :D

Add one to the serial killer count. Apparently I was too quiet and a little strange.

Work today, supposed to be making sundaes. Should be fun. We haven't made these in about 6 weeks.

Today work was so easy we took a 3 hour lunch break on the clock.

The rest of the day is TBA, but it's off to a pretty sick start :D

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Today I finally got my key for the drum set studio on campus. I'm going to spend a lot of hours in that sucker :shades:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Had a rather boring day sitting inside. Slept in late - I was going to go out for a skate on my new longboard, but it started raining as I started to go out!

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Add one to the serial killer count. Apparently I was too quiet and a little strange.

Work today, supposed to be making sundaes. Should be fun. We haven't made these in about 6 weeks.

No one ever said I was that guy to my face, but someone probably did.

No, I was going to be the one quiet guy who turns the system around and becomes powerful and/or rich.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I get the serial killer accusation every week or so when school is in.

Related: People who think that anyone who isn't loud and obnoxious like them will be serial killers. People, you don't have to constantly be talking, and when you you do talk, you don't have to half-scream everything.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Well [bleep]. Gotta do a [bleep]ing 6-week traffic offenders course. Goodbye $140 and Tuesday nights for the next 6 weeks. Apart from money, the worst part is the two page report I have to do at the end saying what I've learnt. Which will be nothing.

Court in 37 minutes.

I take it this was for when you were speeding a few months back?

Yeah.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Just got a call, im in a process atm for an application to work over in Canada Ski resorts as a bartender during their snow seasons, so Nov-May.

If I get this imma be screaming. It'll be the ultimate life changing experience I'm looking for.

Popoto.~<3