Today...

Leoo

Can't wait till class on Tuesday, i want to meet some people. I've met a few people in my building but unfortunately my floor is a bit quiet. Cute shy girl next door, but I've only seen her like twice. And at the school events I've met some people but they aren't exactly my type of people to hang around. Hopefully I'll make some good friends in class :)

Oh, and also, I cancelled my Xbox Live Gold, cancelled my Runescape membership and I'm quitting, and I'm limiting myself to one soda a day max. Cutting off the superfluous spending.

Was in line at the store behind these parents and their little boy. I thought he was cute, until he saw a Korean guy walk by and yelled "dirty Chinerman!" (misspelling intentional). What's even worse is that the parents did nothing about it. Ahh, racism at its finest.

Can't wait till class on Tuesday, i want to meet some people. I've met a few people in my building but unfortunately my floor is a bit quiet. Cute shy girl next door, but I've only seen her like twice. And at the school events I've met some people but they aren't exactly my type of people to hang around. Hopefully I'll make some good friends in class :)

Oh, and also, I cancelled my Xbox Live Gold, cancelled my Runescape membership and I'm quitting, and I'm limiting myself to one soda a day max. Cutting off the superfluous spending.

I quit runescape about four years ago. What took you so long? :P

Just spent most of the day rocking some Starcraft II. Finally broke into Platinum 1v1 as Terran.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Just spent most of the day rocking some Starcraft II. Finally broke into Platinum 1v1 as Terran.

:L you still play the ladder. Broke Masters, then found nothing but all in [cabbage]. Got demoted back to top diamond and havnt played sense. That game makes me rage more than some of the personal problem I have.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Well I "quit" many times but I always came back for a few months then took breaks for a few months. I'm just done with it now.

:L you still play the ladder. Broke Masters, then found nothing but all in [cabbage]. Got demoted back to top diamond and havnt played sense. That game makes me rage more than some of the personal problem I have.

Cheeses are common no matter where you look. I've only had the game for two weeks also.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

Did you have to call in to cancel your Xbox Live Gold membership? Cause I really wish there was an easier way of doing it online or something. I want mine cancelled to.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Did you have to call in to cancel your Xbox Live Gold membership? Cause I really wish there was an easier way of doing it online or something. I want mine cancelled to.

Well, by "cancelled", I mean I'm not buying a card to refill and letting it run out in a few days.icon_razz.gif

Only spending on game-related things for the semester will be buying Skyrim. Everything else I'm saving/using for essentials.

I'm probably going to buy a game or two, namely Battlefield 3, Deus Ex HR, and... that's about it really.

Only game I own is Halo: Reach. I may buy the latest Call of Duty (the one that's out right now) just to mess around in combat training for fun.

But I kinda want to get an RPG like Skyrim because I've never played one of those games. Fortunately I have friends at college who own a lot of games that I could probably just borrow and play (interested in the Assassin's Creed series).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Friend's 18th tonight, was heaps of fun. It was themed towards military, most people only wore camo pants or had a vest. I went full out with a morph suit, black pants and a nerf gun.

Only down point when some guy threatened to break a kid's other leg. I told him to never threaten kids, and he starting yelling at me like I had no right to say it, then he got his younger sister to try having a go at me, telling me they can say whatever they want because he's their cousin. I wish it was their kid, I'd have called DoCS. It's basically a government department that deals with children, making sure they're in a safe and loving environment, helping people if they're interested in fostering or adopting children, and advising people on parenting.

Somehow... If I was in NSW still, I'd STILL not get an invite despite you saying how much you've tried to get me to parties.

Shut the [bleep] up

icon_love.gif

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I gave up on trying to figure out who's who.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I gave up on trying to figure out who's who.

I'm you. FROM THE FUTURE.

p.s. don't trust Jim. You'll regret it.

Wait! Can I ask you one question...

Who wins the 2012 presidential election?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I was actually trying to think of a fun event that involves copying avatars and signatures. I think it'd be fun to 'attack' maybe the Runescape General Discussion, copying a bunch of their regulars' avatars and signatures and posting (not necessarily spamming, but trying to make decent posts) on a certain day, just to mess with them.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I was actually trying to think of a fun event that involves copying avatars and signatures. I think it'd be fun to 'attack' maybe the Runescape General Discussion, copying a bunch of their regulars' avatars and signatures and posting (not necessarily spamming, but trying to make decent posts) on a certain day, just to mess with them.

This could be fun.

This could be fun.

I'm in.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

This could be fun.

I'm in.

I shall assist.

You have my sword.

[hide]1296184546327.jpg[/hide]

gne.jpg

Good News Everyone!

Got a job interview at Brissy International Airport on Thurs' for a Bartender position. He seemed very keen to get me in for one so I'm hoping this is the break im looking for. And its only a 5-10min min drive.

Popoto.~<3

gne.jpg

Good News Everyone!

Got a job interview at Brissy International Airport on Thurs' for a Bartender position. He seemed very keen to get me in for one so I'm hoping this is the break im looking for. And its only a 5-10min min drive.

Well done Tim! :D Hope all goes well and you get it so you can stay in NSW :thumbup:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

This could be fun.

I'm in.

I shall assist.

You have my sword.

[hide]1296184546327.jpg[/hide]

That is so passé.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

No more doing nothing forever.

Today:

-Studied driver's manual.

-Removed all dust from my computer.

-Deleted 40GB of crap.

-Studied Russian.

-Read more of the Bible.

-Pushups/situps

Feels. Damn. Good.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I set my priorities straight. I'm working on what I need to do to get what I want out of life: freedom, knowledge & experience, to generalize.

Oh, and I accidentally used my last dp change for the year.

My current name is from

Sub specie aeternitatis, from the Philosophical Dictionary,[1] Latin for "under the aspect of eternity"; hence, from Spinoza onwards, an honorific expression describing what is universally and eternally true, without any reference to or dependence upon the merely temporal portions of reality.

In clearer English, sub specie aeternitatis roughly means "from the perspective of the eternal."

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot