Today...

Leoo

Today I am going to post on Tip.It, multiple times.

And age wise, I'm really 12 in real life but people think I'm older because I lie all the time.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I'm 19.

When I played Runescape, I was obsessed with sounding older and more mature. It worked great, too. I am very good at sounding all serious and [cabbage]. Then I realized that was pretty stupid and pointless, so now I just write what I want, even if it makes me sound younger. And, my family is a big on spending time with each other. So I guess that might make me sound younger. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I'm 19.

When I played Runescape, I was obsessed with sounding older and more mature. It worked great, too. I am very good at sounding all serious and [cabbage]. Then I realized that was pretty stupid and pointless, so now I just write what I want, even if it makes me sound younger. And, my family is a big on spending time with each other. So I guess that might make me sound younger. :P

Lololol, I thought you were like 15.

PM me for fitocracy invite

I'm 19.

Lololol, I thought you were like 15.

I can sound older if you'd like. It wouldn't be as much fun, though. :thumbdown:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Aren't you like 14?

yes, for another couple months

Now I understand...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

And age wise, I'm really 12 in real life but people think I'm older because I lie all the time.

Failing to see the correlation here.

Lying =/= Looking and sounding older than your age

I mean, if you walk over to someone with a high-pitched 12 year old's voice and say you're 15, I'm not sure who it's going to convince.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I mean, if you walk over to someone with a high-pitched 12 year old's voice and say you're 15, I'm not sure who it's going to convince.

I meant lying about my age on the forums :P. I can see how my post fails at explaining that.

And I'm actually 18, but I think my English skills are that of a 12 year olds at least.

People don't seem to believe that I'm 18 in real life though, at the mall during school hours and people think you are wagging school. Pretty awkward.

Annnyyyywaaaayyyyy....

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I meant lying about my age on the forums :P. I can see how my post fails at explaining that.

And I'm actually 18, but I think my English skills are that of a 12 year olds at least.

People don't seem to believe that I'm 18 in real life though, at the mall during school hours and people think you are wagging school. Pretty awkward.

Annnyyyywaaaayyyyy....

Shuttup Doomy.

rosssigfinal.jpg

I'm younger than most people on this forum, yet I walked into a Café today and the waitress thought I was 17. I'm going on 14. :shades:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I once got mistaken for a 30 year old, on RuneScape, I'm 17.

Otherwise, I'm applying for early entry into uni, I keep forgetting that I can still get in with failing this. Then I remember it and feel better about things. I also have three in-class assignments this week, first, today, is Bio, then tomorrow, Maths, then on Friday, Ancient History. Pain in the arse to see them all in one week, but it does get those subjects and their assignments out of the way forever (Still have final exams, of course).

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I keep being mistaken for being older than 21. I'm 19, so heh.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

For some reason a freshman girl thought I was also a freshman. It's strange because for the past 3 years everyone in the class 2011 believed that I too, was in that class. They had asked me last year if I was excited to graduate and freaked out when I told them I was one year under them.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Tempted to be Nomrombom clone #2.

I'm 19 but people always think I'm under 18. Means every time I drink in public I have to go through the whole "Aren't you too young to drink?" thing about a dozen times.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Tempted to be Nomrombom clone #2.

I'm 19 but people always think I'm under 18. Means every time I drink in public I have to go through the whole "Aren't you too young to drink?" thing about a dozen times.

I dare you. We'll make a thread and just make pages of us talking.

PM me for fitocracy invite