Today...

Leoo

Yeah but i'm in the US now, so everyone in Qatar kept phoning me for my birthday yesterday and i was like wtf people? It's like 10pm?

Oh right! Happy birthday to you too. :thumbup:

It's officially my birthday as of right now. 19 years living in this planet we call home. :thumbup:

Happy birthday. Let me warn you though, 19 is a very awkward age.

Thank you sir. But how is it awkward? :razz:

Talking to my friend who goes to the high school I went to, apparently 480 out of 600 seniors ditched school yesterday, losing the school $20K and everyone who ditched got a Saturday school. Glorious.

For what purpose did they do that? :shock:

It was their senior ditch day.

That's weird. Our Senior Skip Day isn't until the end of May. I'm not participating in it though. Last year, I got a 100 in all of my senior classes just for showing up on Senior Skip Day.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Our entire administration is ok with senior ditch day. I'm not sure exactly how much money we lose from it. Afaik, all public schools in California receive funding by attendance.

Study. [bleep] me my last exam is gonna be hard. Environmental management, I looked at some of the previous exams and pretty much didn't know any of the answers for the short answer questions. I have a lot of work to do in the next two days. <_<

On the bright side this is my last exam before I graduate :thumbup:

rosssigfinal.jpg

I'm still waiting on a email back from Uni of Newcastle about a question I asked, been 4 days now. :|

Im also very bored, no one to hang with today and my pay doesnt come until 3 days AFTER Skyrim comes out. I wanted to Pre-Order it :<

Popoto.~<3

I cant find any decent Rainmeter themes to use. they all suck and horridly designed image-wise :(

DAMN MY [bleep] EYES CRAVING FOR COLOUR!

I've given up on backround widgets on my computer as the only reason I can see it is if everything crashed at once, or if my computer was just turned on.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

[hide]473789_700b.jpg[/hide]

In other news... not much going on today except for my car having a flat tire, which means I won't be able to get to class tomorrow. A class in which I have a test that I can't make up because my teacher is a huge jerk. Legitimate excuse for not being able to get to class? Too bad, 0 on the test. Really hate his class.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Today was my last day of marching band practice ever. Our last competition is on Friday and possibly Saturday if we make finals. Then we have a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 football games to attend. As soon as we lose (or win all 6) games marching season will officially be over.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Today was my last day of marching band practice ever. Our last competition is on Friday and possibly Saturday if we make finals. Then we have a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 football games to attend. As soon as we lose (or win all 6) games marching season will officially be over.

It's a weird feeling when that happens. Watching videos of my old high school's band this year doing their show makes me really miss it.

Watching this repo show, some [bleep]ing kid rigged his car with a bomb as a security device screaming "its his pride and life"

What kind of [bleep]ed up moron rigs a car with a bomb for a security device?!

Popoto.~<3

A 15 year old boy got kicked out of his house for being a brony. Is that even legal to kick a child out of your house until they are 18?

What. The. Hell?

It seems extreme to kick your child out or disown them over something they like or that they don't live up to the "manly" stereotype set from the 1950's/1960's.

<_<

Fairly certain that's not legal, though if my parents disowned me at 15 then things were probably so bad with them that I would be one of those kids who arranges to go live at their friends house until they are old enough to support themselves.

Fairly certain that's not legal, though if my parents disowned me at 15 then things were probably so bad with them that I would be one of those kids who arranges to go live at their friends house until they are old enough to support themselves.

That is what this kid is doing.

Gonna spend today studying for a Philosophy exam. I also have a Chemistry lab exam tonight, but there's no point in studying for that since everything I need to know I've written down in my lab notebook (which we can use for the test).

May play a little bit of Halo, too.

It's supposed to snow here sometime later this week/end.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |