Today...

Leoo

It's officially my birthday as of right now. 19 years living in this planet we call home. :thumbup:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Damn young'n.

Happy Birthday s0n.

I dont suppose anyone has any guides favorited/bookmarked for photoshopping photos? I hate all mine and wanted to try and make them a bit different instead of....crap. >.>

Popoto.~<3

And then you have the guy who doesn't know what you're saying but always has to shout out JUST USE BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON BRO.

Or at least that's what it was like for me when I played Yugioh.

No way man. Dark Magician kicks BEWD's ass. I saw the cartoon.

The italic part is the one that makes me want to shove a fork down their throat.

*Remembers doing that. Sacrificed Jinzo and a lame monster for BEWD and got a trap hole in 2005. I facepalmed myself for the entire day.*

Classic Yugioh > New, trashy one.

Oh, woke up 30 minutes ago to find my cat staring at me. Cute, but creepy.

Was a really good day. Wrote another exam and got a 90. Got 85 for my test yesterday. This is the first time i've actually managed to do well in something :D

My flying didn't go to well today. Think i caught a bug yesterday and the change in altitudes made me feel really sick, really fast. Hoping it's better tomorrow.

Tomorrow i'll also be 21 :\

Awesome, tomorrow I'll be 19. We have the same birth-

Wait. Quatar -> It's already Nov 2.

Damn.

Yeah but i'm in the US now, so everyone in Qatar kept phoning me for my birthday yesterday and i was like wtf people? It's like 10pm?

Tip It is so good to procrastinate with... Must work!

Had a good day at college today in terms of work but came home to some arguments and totally killed that vibe. Trying to power on but Uncharted 3 came out today on the PS3 and I so badly want to play that :P

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Yeah but i'm in the US now, so everyone in Qatar kept phoning me for my birthday yesterday and i was like wtf people? It's like 10pm?

Oh right! Happy birthday to you too. :thumbup:

It's officially my birthday as of right now. 19 years living in this planet we call home. :thumbup:

Happy birthday. Let me warn you though, 19 is a very awkward age.

Thank you sir. But how is it awkward? :razz:

Talking to my friend who goes to the high school I went to, apparently 480 out of 600 seniors ditched school yesterday, losing the school $20K and everyone who ditched got a Saturday school. Glorious.

For what purpose did they do that? :shock:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Oh right! Happy birthday to you too. :thumbup:

Happy birthday. Let me warn you though, 19 is a very awkward age.

Thank you sir. But how is it awkward? :razz:

Talking to my friend who goes to the high school I went to, apparently 480 out of 600 seniors ditched school yesterday, losing the school $20K and everyone who ditched got a Saturday school. Glorious.

For what purpose did they do that? :shock:

It was their senior ditch day.

Most schools get government funding based on daily attendance. Which is why they're so reluctant to call snow days around here.

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Most schools get government funding based on daily attendance. Which is why they're so reluctant to call snow days around here.

Exactly that. The schools lose funding when students are absent.

That's just straight up retarded.

That makes sense, I guess I never assumed school budgets were so dependent on day-to-day attendance. I tried looking up my old HS, but all it mentioned they received their funding simply based off enrollment. They actually give a figure too, at $5,089 per student per year (in the state of WA).

tFtfA.jpg

And then you have the guy who doesn't know what you're saying but always has to shout out JUST USE BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON BRO.

The italic part is the one that makes me want to shove a fork down their throat.

But...I have a Blue Eyes Ultimate deck...:(

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Too bad those don't matter anymore.

Meh.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Exactly that. The schools lose funding when students are absent.

wow that's a [bleep]ed system ...

woke up at noon. was late to work instead of early. missed class as planned. 8 hours to finish my psych term paper. game face on.

oh, and happy birthday to Girodano and Noxx

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

But...I have a Blue Eyes Ultimate deck...:(

You're implying you actually have that deck in possession? I threw mine away, which I regret since I need nostalgia.

Decided to quit catching up on Homestuck today; got lost on the plot and it's sorta boring me due to burning self out.

Yeah, I still have it. Also still have my Red eyes deck and my Magician deck as well. Unfortunately, none of my friends even had decks, since they're all girls and stuff. And the people who do play card games at my school I don't like. So I haven't played anyone in forever.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Yeah, I still have it. Also still have my Red eyes deck and my Magician deck as well. Unfortunately, none of my friends even had decks, since they're all girls and stuff. And the people who do play card games at my school I don't like. So I haven't played anyone in forever.

What was annoying was the fact that everyone in Elementary school misinterpreted the rules and got overly serious about it. I think one or two friends still have cards, but nowhere near their original good decks.

Sadly, my worst habit was strategics since I kept getting attracted by the pretty design too often. It was okay with cards with awesome effects like Jinzo and Injection Fairy Lily, but I lost half of the time due to my bad attention span then.