Today...

Leoo

Also remember that in Australia the cost of living is high and the average wage is like 75k. Median is about 55 i think.

Wow, average wage at 75k that's pretty high. And here I was making 32k/year when I worked... And at a lot above minimum wage too.

Filling out job applications. Hesitant about even filling out out reference since I haven't seen a large percentage of the people I know in over 5 months. I swear these things were designed to make secretive people like me to suffer.

I'm not a doctor, but I am pretty good with chemistry.

It seems to me that, oh shit, its actually not possible to hydrate something (fill with water), withouth some water lol.

Seriously though, it obviously doesn't dehydrate you, and since you don't pee out quite as much as you take in, it would seem that water probably does hydrate you. But then I'm not functionally retarded, so what do I know.

Next up, their going say that water doesn't keep you from feeling thirsty. At this point, we can conclude that they are either zombies, or they absorb water from their surrounding via osmosis.

That pretty stupid (with the EU)

and I'm currently making pancakes.

Normal homestyle pancakes? Those are the best kind, second to blueberry ones.

Is there any other kind of pancake?

Buttermilk, but we know how terrible they are to the point we don't thing they deserve existence rights.

Context: A friend on Facebook posted a karate kyle image (google it if you don't know what it is). Someone else posted another in the comments, and I posted one in the comments too. This happened... two months ago?

Today: My dad tells me he received a call from my school saying I had done this. Apparently someone reported the image TO THE SCHOOL. Then my dad got super angry at me and we had a heated discussion along the way (going home from school).

1. Freedom of speech

2. Karate Kyle is a popularly known meme

3. I didn't actually make the image I posted

4. Whose life is so uninteresting they actually spend free time reporting kids for posting stupid memes on Facebook?

The part I'm most surprised about is my dad being so angry. He said he felt "blindsided". I lol'd.

I believe the specific image said "They shoved me into lockers; I shoved them into caskets".

PM me for fitocracy invite

Chocolate chip pancakes are amazing.

I never got the chance to try those, but I hear they're are god-like amazing.

Stores here don't stock them though. :(

They're just pancakes with chocolate chips. Not manna or filet mignon.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Context: A friend on Facebook posted a karate kyle image (google it if you don't know what it is). Someone else posted another in the comments, and I posted one in the comments too. This happened... two months ago?

Today: My dad tells me he received a call from my school saying I had done this. Apparently someone reported the image TO THE SCHOOL. Then my dad got super angry at me and we had a heated discussion along the way (going home from school).

1. Freedom of speech

4. Whose life is so uninteresting they actually spend free time reporting kids for posting stupid memes on Facebook?

The part I'm most surprised about is my dad being so angry. He said he felt "blindsided". I lol'd.

I believe the specific image said "They shoved me into lockers; I shoved them into caskets".

I wonder how many schools do that off trivial matters just to display dominance. I've lost count how often they did that to me over tiny things that they obviously never checked. Honestly, I assume they love to flaunt their power to feel important when the state barks at them for poor performances on tests or handling things in general.

Reading 1984 today. Hoping I can finish it within one day. I'll probably be up a while reading it, but I have nothing else to do.

I never got to finish that book due to school making things inconvenient near the end of the year. I was questioning if the three countries were actually controlled from one single body under different names (Oceania's being Big Brother). Sorry if I might've spoiled anything because I don't know where you're at.

I still couldn't make sense of that book and I felt tired and drained whenever I went through a chapter for some reason.

That awkward moment when you pay for pizza with a bunch of change and the delivery guy looks at you like he hates your existence. Bonus points if you leave him a tip of 39 cents.

1. Freedom of speech

How the hell is that even something the school should be concerning themselves with. Unless you were threatening someone else with it or something, it's none of their business.