Today...

Leoo

I was impressed at how fluidly the conversation turned from hydration to pancakes. Good job OT.

It's OT. It can go anywhere, except the-game-that-must-not-be-named.

Y'know, Runescape.

Until I opened that hide tag, I coulda sworn you were going to say LOTPW. :3

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Four hours of work, $56 paid. Thinking about doing that and maybe a little more every second day, depending on how things go. Today was spent picking apricots from the ground.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I found out about half an hour ago that I'm being forced out of my dorm room next semester and put into a new room with a new roommate. I have a week to decide what I'm going to do. I'm pretty pissed off. I would have been ok with it if I had been notified about it at the beginning of the year instead of being told that I have a week to figure out what I'm doing. I'm pretty tempted to live at home and save myself $8k a year or just move into an apartment with my girlfriend now.

It's sad though, I had a nice room in a great location, and a roommate who I like quite a bit and is pretty much the only friend I have. He's going to have to go to a new room too, but it explicitly says that you can't choose who you'll live with.

Maybe I'm making to big of a deal out of this, but honestly, I'm pretty upset.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

That really sucks man. Which accomodation option do you prefer? House or dorm room?

Today i'm going to walk into town, buy a few things from the store and have into the record shop, then I'll meet Ellen. Good day for me:-)

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I found out about half an hour ago that I'm being forced out of my dorm room next semester and put into a new room with a new roommate. I have a week to decide what I'm going to do. I'm pretty pissed off. I would have been ok with it if I had been notified about it at the beginning of the year instead of being told that I have a week to figure out what I'm doing. I'm pretty tempted to live at home and save myself $8k a year or just move into an apartment with my girlfriend now.

It's sad though, I had a nice room in a great location, and a roommate who I like quite a bit and is pretty much the only friend I have. He's going to have to go to a new room too, but it explicitly says that you can't choose who you'll live with.

Maybe I'm making to big of a deal out of this, but honestly, I'm pretty upset.

I would be too if I had a monkey wrench thrown in like that. Why are you being forced out anyway?

FB Status updates. Which questions why I dont just delete her...

@Bows, Want to know why? I have NOTHING worth chatting about. I dont bang girls, party, goto Uni. I fully admit I whine because I have no discussional value to my life. congratulations, you now know how sad I am. Are you happy? -.-

I. DONT. KNOW. HOW. TO. TALK. TO. PEOPLE.

(or hold ANY conversation)

Try being extremely exhausted every time you're in a social situation. I've worked 10 hour days on 4 hours sleep, and it's no where near as taxing on me as something as little as going out for dinner. Being introverted making having a girlfriend very tiring. I love her though.

Minimum where I live (California) is $8.00 USD. Supposedly it's enough to live on if you work 40 hours per week. Bullshit. :P

At 21+ the minimum you can legally earn an hour in Australia is $15. Well, except for the disabled employees at companies that work to help the disabled lead normal lives. The people there have mental disabilities, earn ~$4.60/hour* and they're some of the hardest workers in the country. I know because I've made a number of deliveries to a few of the places.

*They also get disability pension on top of that.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Woke up with a head cold... I just feel like crap right now :mellow:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

What a horrible week. On Monday I had fever and missed a history exam, since Tuesday my throat has been really sore and because of that I've been barely able to sleep, I've had a headache several times and today our oldest cat got hit by a car and died :(

I am general George Armstrong Custer

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Spent a little while making this, thought it was kind of funny.

99vs1shop.png

I almost died laughing at this. I think its pretty safe to say I am the 1% too.

And being an introvert in a relationship is always fun. As long as your partner understands (and respects) that you need alone time, I find it works out though. But if you get someone who get offended because sometimes you need a day to yourself to recharge, then shits just gonne be hitting the fan 24/7.

We're getting about 6" of snow at my university. Perfect time to buy a bottle of peppermint schnopps and go drunk sledding on a Saturday night! :grin:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Try being extremely exhausted every time you're in a social situation. I've worked 10 hour days on 4 hours sleep, and it's no where near as taxing on me as something as little as going out for dinner. Being introverted making having a girlfriend very tiring. I love her though.

That makes both no sense and no help to social anxiety.

Party kinda sucked last night. Only 6 of us went to it, and barely anyone drank soooo bit of a waste buying mother cans for Jagerbombs, glad I only bought one 4-pack though. Had to listen to one friend go on about her sex life and how she goes insane if she cant get sex after a week, etc etc. Some of the things she said made me want to hurl and if anyone suggestes "get with her", wont happen. She's the picky type who only "likes guys with a large package, an enormous cocky ego and the body to go with it." (thats her words)

I also think I got mild food poisoning from the take-away store...

Popoto.~<3

She's the picky type who only "likes guys with a large package, an enormous cocky ego and the body to go with it." (thats her words)

I met a girl who said that (all of it + they had to be older guys) when she met me, but later went back on it and wanted a casual thing with me. It never ended up happening though, because who wants to be around someone like that? :/

Anyway, I'm saying that just because she says it doesn't mean it's true. Attraction isn't a logical choice women make.

She's the picky type who only "likes guys with a large package, an enormous cocky ego and the body to go with it." (thats her words)

I met a girl who said that (all of it + they had to be older guys) when she met me, but later went back on it and wanted a casual thing with me. It never ended up happening though, because who wants to be around someone like that? :/

Anyway, I'm saying that just because she says it doesn't mean it's true. Attraction isn't a logical choice women make.

Also being her friend, I'll be friendzoned instantly, and with my Sexual experience, It's that sad I've never managed to please someone solely for the fact I've never had sex enough times to try something new etc etc, and she refuses to walk near a guy who doesn't know what hes doing. I know some women can be persuaded (keeping in mind you have attitude and self confidence, I have neither) but this is just one that cant.

Popoto.~<3

I should really do a bit more study for Geography, but I can't be bothered :/

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I should really do a bit more study for Geography, but I can't be bothered :/

Geography study? [bleep] that shit!

That's the spirit!

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Went to my first open mic comedy tonight. Incredible watching these people onstage, considering this was the first time that most of them have ever performed. Was very different watching stand up live. Makes me want to give it a try next time .rolleyes.gif

After putting it off for three years, I joined a gym today. Planet Fitness, this one open 24/7, its got a bunch of machines though. I love it so far! WHOOOOO!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge