Today...

Leoo

He laughed cause your old phone was a piece of shit compared to a bold. I mean, people do get attacked to their phones, and I get that, but still. Plus I love crackberries so I am quite biased.

Me, I prefer the torch since they were the same price, and it comes with a cover for its keyboard and bigger screen.

-cool IT stuff-

What course are you doing Rach? I'm interested in ICT and am going to apply for some course soon at my local unis.

I'm doing Computer Science but apparently the course is more similar to Computing. Computer Science usually has more theory but we do a lot more practical stuff. If you wanna do stuff like programming, networking, understanding computer structure then Computing (or Comp Sci) is what you're after. IT is a good thing to go into really.

I'm kind of curious - I've heard from a computer science major that I shouldn't go into college for programming, because I'll hate it if I do. Has that happened to you?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

-cool IT stuff-

What course are you doing Rach? I'm interested in ICT and am going to apply for some course soon at my local unis.

I'm doing Computer Science but apparently the course is more similar to Computing. Computer Science usually has more theory but we do a lot more practical stuff. If you wanna do stuff like programming, networking, understanding computer structure then Computing (or Comp Sci) is what you're after. IT is a good thing to go into really.

I'm kind of curious - I've heard from a computer science major that I shouldn't go into college for programming, because I'll hate it if I do. Has that happened to you?

A lot of people in IT hate programming. It depends on what you like doing.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Top: Red

Middle: Yellow

Bottom: Green

Unless there are new standards for the traffic lights out there now.

hour-glass-630.jpg

I wish countdown stoplights were the standard, there are a couple around where I live, they are great.

16185_s.gif

-cool IT stuff-

I don't hate it, I enjoy most of the programming we do.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Top: Red

Middle: Yellow

Bottom: Green

Unless there are new standards for the traffic lights out there now.

hour-glass-630.jpg

I wish countdown stoplights were the standard, there are a couple around where I live, they are great.

I never heard of those kind of spotlights till now. They would sound awesome.

All you need is just the green light to flash before it turns yellow and I would have no issues with streetlights. Oh, and have timing/reading how many cars are waiting better.

EDIT: And for Christ sakes, make red lefts into yields - just like rights. <_<

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I laughed at what it said and how stupid it was Armorare.

'A girl in the park with her boyfriends and she said, "Babes, do you like my breasts?"

He said, "No..."

The girl cried and her breasts caught on fire and she died.

Boy was crying and went to pick up her body.

She dead.

He whispered to her corpse, "Your breasts are stunners 2011 Babes," and then he blew up and died too! :'(

xxx~*...Like this if you cry every time...~*xxx'

I find programming really tedious but that's probably because I'm just starting with it. The languages are sooo complicated to begin with, it is a super huge learning curve. The feeling of making something with such a complicating thing is very nice though :P

Thanks for the info Rach. Think I may do an ICT one, need to talk to my tutor for advice.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Who is getting attacked by their phone?

Also.... That FB status could only be written by one of two types of people....

Someone who doesn't have something useful to post and someone who wants "likes". Am I off on my guesses?

Changing an operating system in a large infrastructure (like a university) is a lot more work than you'd think. For example at my work (about 1500 employees from what I remember), it's basically a three year project to go from xp -> 7.

Actually it's easier, especially if all the logins are network-based. With network-based systems you can literally do all the installations on one computer, then ghost it to every other computer. The beauty of this method is that the only customisation needed after that is setting it up to access the network if all the computers can't connect to the same router.

Do you mean the kind that go from green, to yellow (to tell you "slow down it's gonna go red,") and then to red, but go from red to green? That's the only kind around here in Aus.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Changing an operating system in a large infrastructure (like a university) is a lot more work than you'd think. For example at my work (about 1500 employees from what I remember), it's basically a three year project to go from xp -> 7.

Actually it's easier, especially if all the logins are network-based. With network-based systems you can literally do all the installations on one computer, then ghost it to every other computer. The beauty of this method is that the only customisation needed after that is setting it up to access the network if all the computers can't connect to the same router.

Do you mean the kind that go from green, to yellow (to tell you "slow down it's gonna go red,") and then to red, but go from red to green? That's the only kind around here in Aus.

I believe he was talking about red -> amber/yellow with a timer to indicate when it'll go red -> red and start over. I have the standard green -> yellow -> red (either quickly or takes awhile) and starts over either quickly or a minute.

Honestly, I hate the traffic lights here with a passion. The only thing worse are the drivers and pedestrians who think they can run when it's green and think they are immune to being flattened because driving laws give them overall priority.

Got drenched at work >.<

and OH. MY. [bleep]ING. GOD. They played Nightwish's new song from the upcoming Album "Imaginarium" while I was doing a delivery run on Triple J. IT WAS A [bleep]ING EARGASM!!@@

I'm so buying it.

Need ideas for a themed 18th. Needs to be a celeb or character starting eith either the letter D or the letter J. Any ideas? It's not until next year, but it's first in best dressed for getting to be a particular character. Jesus was already taken unfortunately.

Lack of invite makes me cry. go as a Jack Daniel's Bottle.

Popoto.~<3

Got drenched at work >.<

and OH. MY. [bleep]ING. GOD. They played Nightwish's new song from the upcoming Album "Imaginarium" while I was doing a delivery run on Triple J. IT WAS A [bleep]ING EARGASM!!@@

I'm so buying it.

Need ideas for a themed 18th. Needs to be a celeb or character starting eith either the letter D or the letter J. Any ideas? It's not until next year, but it's first in best dressed for getting to be a particular character. Jesus was already taken unfortunately.

Looked up immaginarium and was able to find the song. Really is an eargasm!! Definitely buying it!

Invites to 18ths aren't something I can get for you. Someone else already is going as JD.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Got drenched at work >.<

I'm so buying it.

Looked up immaginarium and was able to find the song. Really is an eargasm!! Definitely buying it!

Would search it up and listen to it, but my brother doesn't know where his volume control is, or even considers that he's keeping people from enjoying themselves by being oblivious. I think I'll try it out later.

Just got up. First day of sleeping in on my break. Now to get back to homework and be productive for once in my life.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

It snowed today. A lot. Enough that the bobcats are out clearing our sidewalks. Fortunately I plan ahead, and I already moved some boots from my parents house to my house, but I might have to get my real winter coat soon. The ones I have now require a sweater too, and the coat itself isn't as water resistant as my winter.