Today...

Leoo

Women shouldn't be trusted in the first place.

A woman gave birth to Hitler. We can't trust them at all.

And he *adored* her to the point he decorated her grave.

Decided where to theme one of my random sketchbooks, and I'm getting back into drawing again. Also thinking about recovering my deviantart account and post my stuff on it, but anything that isn't some digitally made seems to get ignored. Oh well, obscurity is nice.

I mean seriously, can you think of a single bad person who didn't come out from between some chick's thighs? (Humor me when it comes to C-sectios, alright?)

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I mean seriously, can you think of a single bad person who didn't come out from between some chick's thighs? (Humor me when it comes to C-sectios, alright?)

Eve from the Bible. Screwing things up for us guys.

Pandora, a gift from the Gods, ruining everything for all of mankind.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I was delivered by the stork.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I was delivered by the stork.

Well... are you a bad person? I think this only applies to bad people.

I was manufactured in a laboratory.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I happened to find the old RL Pics thread and promptly got hit with loads of nostalgia.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/174745-can-it-be-real-life-pictures/

*sigh*

Wow. I got really emotional looking at one persons picture. I was so incredibly close with her, spoke everyday, myself and my best friend planned on meeting up with her what would have been a year ago. Sadly she just kind of... dropped off the face of the Earth. Haven't heard anything from her in years... Damn...

Gonna start my bicycle training tomorrow to reach my goal of going up a steep hill on the sixth gear without stopping once. I can get up using the easiest gear whilst sitting down and stopping 1-3 times.

What can I do if I live in a hilly area ʅ( ◔ ⌙ ◔)ʃ

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

You left?

I was about to say that :twss:

Lazy day so far, so I am about to go out to town and find something to do. I don't know what yet...but I shall do something.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

you [bleep]ers never notice when I leave

anyway, I dont know what to post here any more half the time

been drinking and doing other things a little too much ever since uni let out. soon to be stopped anyway.

:thumbup:

Smoke all the weed!

lampost_sig_stark.png