Leoo

Today...

No but I've got some left over and that's what I'm gonna do now.

Just be careful not to get it on something valuable. Wash your hands afterwards too, it is toxic.

I've had many a friend drink it before and not die though... :-k

Friend of mine mixed the glow-fluid with a bunch of stuff [chem majors :rolleyes: ] and it glows practically sun-bright for about half an hour. Looks cool as hell, but apparently it's super annoying to make the mixture. Still awesome.

Today I'm doing nothing until my date shows up in 3 hours. She told me we can't do anything that costs money. Other than hooking up and hanging around friends...I'm damn near clueless on things to do. Board games? Movies? Are these really acceptable?

The one that I had said "do not drink" on the label. I still wouldn't drink that shit.

Tonight:

Reading volume II of Frankenstein, which should be interesting and not boring.

Reading some document written by Descartes.

----

Maybe I'll look at my English paper and try to do some revising. Actually, I probably should if I have any hope of turning it in on Friday.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Guest Rob

Just finished writing a resume - I'll be sending it out to about 20 places tomorrow. Hopefully I get accepted somewhere, I could use a job.

Just had my english exam...

Went way better than I thought. All of the questions were perfect for me. Looking for excellence in 2 papers and merit in the other two :)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Swallowing my pride. I'm starting to apply to fast food restaraunts because apparently no retail stores or good restaraunts want me despite my 3 months of janitorial experience. At least a job in fast food will give me the "experience needed" to land me an acceptable job later in college...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Guest Rob

Swallowing my pride. I'm starting to apply to fast food restaraunts because apparently no retail stores or good restaraunts want me despite my 3 months of janitorial experience. At least a job in fast food will give me the "experience needed" to land me an acceptable job later in college...

I'm sending out a bunch of resumes tomorrow to various stores and restaurants around me, so I'm in a similar boat as you. Good luck in finding a job.

I've had many a friend drink it before and not die though... :-k

Friend of mine mixed the glow-fluid with a bunch of stuff [chem majors :rolleyes: ] and it glows practically sun-bright for about half an hour. Looks cool as hell, but apparently it's super annoying to make the mixture. Still awesome.

Today I'm doing nothing until my date shows up in 3 hours. She told me we can't do anything that costs money. Other than hooking up and hanging around friends...I'm damn near clueless on things to do. Board games? Movies? Are these really acceptable?

Nothing wrong with a movie, or board games for that matter. I probably wouldn't normally think of board games for a date though. Go with a scary movie :thumbsup:

Went fairly well. walked around the nicer edges of my town, then went back to my house and watched Shutter Island. Nice night, though her standards on relationships are rather conservative in comparison to my own. Still kind of on the fence where to go with it all

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Had to work out @ Desert Fortress again (Army Base), thankfully the heat wasn't as intense, less stuff to move around and lots of A/C rooms this time.

I was not gunna do today because I was sore from yesterday but I managed to drag my ass out of bed and force myself out the door to get that extra money for this week.

Popoto.~<3

God damn.... I need to stop being nocturnal... This is really messing with my homework and novel writing patterns. That and nobody is on TIF so late at night.

The Australians are. We're always here. Waiting. Watching.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Since you are here.... Can you look at my post in "real life help and advice" please?

Also looming. Qualified loomers.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

This is now an Australian thread.

australia-map-flag.jpg

Went and bought new shorts for work and leisure. Paying mum back on Wednesday, main problem is I only have one pair AT ALL and my other pair are denim and have a huge tear down the side from when my keychain got caught on a desk a year ago at my old job when I ran to quickly attend a customer.

tommorrow when I finish work @ 2.30 I'm borrowing brett's Buffer and going over my car with the Cut-N-Polish to bring up the red in it again, then get into the engine bay w/ the degreaser on Sunday and tighten a leakage. Then the girl is all ready for rego on next Friday, then I can start saving up money on doing it up, starting with a sound system in the back. Gotta make two 10" speaker boxes to go on both sides, cut up new fabric and wood for the boot's base, and make a hatch flap in the middle so the speakers sit on the side, Amp is tucked away under a compartment and I can still get the spare tyre out without making a mess. :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3

Fixing up my CV today to hand in for a part time PHP Programming job, my first foray into the world of work :P Going to be handing it out a lot more from now on, searching for placements.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Working on my lab due in 12 hours. Have absolutely no idea how to do any of it, and having trouble looking it up.

Spent 2 hours trying to figure out why I couldn't program my board, only to find that the LCD I'm interfacing to it is f-ing up and doing something wrong. I hate peripherals.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

The amount of Australian in this thread displeases me.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I concur. How did you feel you went on the English exam, ouchy?

lampost_sig_stark.png

So... I just managed to smack my mums forehead into my computer desk.

She was being annoying and wouldn't get off my bed and leave the room, so I did what I normally did and went to pull her off the bed except I forgot about the change in my rooms furniture and bam... Must have hurt pretty badly. I feel pretty bad, no chance she's going to forgive me for this tomorrow. Theres not much like the wrath of my mum.

Also, today I obtained many job applications. But I'm still stuck without any references at all, not exactly sure what to do about that.

And my dad bought me and my sister a real crappy car (1986 Ford Laser). All good though I'm pretty exited to even have a car... Might be able to get places for once.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Have an RT exam in a few hours. Pretty nervous :|

Applied for a few places. Still no luck. Although my friends who have vehicles sure are getting a lot.

j0xPu5R.png

Getting ready for a music history listening test. I HATE LISTENING TEST WITH THE PASSION OF A THOUSAND BURNING SUNS!

/rant

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Had to wake up early to get trained in this new method for turning in time sheets (electronic ones, now). Usually I don't have to wake up until 10 on Thursdays, but I had to wake up at 7:30 today to go there, only to be given a handout that literally explained exactly how to do it. There was no need for a presentation.

Then they feel like they have to hold a mandatory interactive 'lab' where you practice turning them in later today. Talk about a waste of my time. :\

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I concur. How did you feel you went on the English exam, ouchy?

Pretty happy with the essays, especially poetry. Pretty much gave us an ideal question there. The other two were alright, but not as good as the poetry one. Unfamiliar text was probably my weak point, I haven't been good at it all year for some reason. I should still pass it though.

ojdv.jpg

Our advisory won the school food drive with 611 food items.

In total the school brought in over 3,000 items. Pretty solid year considering last year we only managed to squeeze in 1,200 items.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang