Today...

Leoo

Gonna start my bicycle training tomorrow to reach my goal of going up a steep hill on the sixth gear without stopping once. I can get up using the easiest gear whilst sitting down and stopping 1-3 times.

What can I do if I live in a hilly area ʅ( ◔ ⌙ ◔)ʃ

Fun fact: Can't ride a bike due to my poor coordination (It's really bad) plus I've lived in a hilly area for 12+ years.

A sad life.

Brother tried to pull an annoying surprise joke on me. Of course he'd use his friend because I would forgive that person in comparison to the wrath I'd inflict on the sibling who tried to do that.

Went to the mall with a friend and we did some Christmas shopping. I didn't buy anything, but I have ideas what to get for my sister and mother. My father is a [bleep] to shop for :mellow:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Can't wait until I'm 21 and I can buy my dad some nice wine as a gift; he might actually enjoy that. I swear he doesn't use ANY gifts anyone gets for him.

Meh.

Week was pretty hectic really, started the job at the sawmill. It's not too bad but I swear by the end of the holiday my back is going to be completely dead. But I also will have a good amount of money and also not be as skinny which will be nice. Also fridays are half days which is mint.

Aside from that, saturday I had cricket which went... bad. I scored a grand total of 0 before geting stumped to a slow loopy half volley outside leg stump. Also had 2 catches in a row dropped off my bowling and only ended up with 1 wicket.

Then later I went to my friends who were apparantly going to town, so chilled at my friends place for a while and we got to ride in her dads police car over to the bus stop for the bus into town... Which never arrived. Not that I care, tbh town is pretty average imo. So we walked back to mates place and just chilled which was cool.

Woke up today, watched black books with a few friends and then a small mission to maccas for lunch, came back and watched some of those fail compliation videos on youtube then we all left.

The most notable thing was that my cricket bat was significantly lighter even though I'd only been at work for one week, which is a good sign I guess.

Tonight though, I have forms to fill out and an 6 am start tomorrow morning... Fun.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

BAAAAAAAH! I hate when the weather changes like this!

Stayed at a friends last night and was going to tonight as it was supposed to rain, I decided to come home today as its sunny so I can degrease the engine. Finally do it, now its almost 9PM and sweltering hot. I [bleep]ing hate Australian weather >.>

Popoto.~<3

Turns out I can't go to clubs anymore. Wait, a little back story first:

[hide=Here's my little heart-to-heart with you guys. It's probably going to be the only one, which is why it's so long. Don't bother reading it if you're strapped for time. it's not like I want advice either, so don't bother replying.]

I've been really depressed lately. It's woman-related, and I won't go into details because hey it's the internet. All I wanna say is that it's not just a little ego butthurt like I get with most women, this was a full blown mind-[bleep] and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I'd analyze my situation over and over, trying to fit the pieces together, literally spending days in bed putting myself in her shoes trying to figure it out. But I never got an answer or help, and I fell in despair. I still kinda am.

Now, I've been depressed once before believe it or not. Transitioning from high school to college was really hard on me, and I had my soon-to-be-doctor/pediatrician brother's shoes to fill in. The workload was too much for me, and I just sank into my own brain trying to figure out why I'm in this situation and how I'll never get out. The same despair as I'm feeling now, just a different, more physical cause. I'd wake up on a midterm morning and just sit in my backyard, sometimes freezing. I wouldn't even respond to my parents when they got up to go to work or come back home later that day, and I'm pretty sure I remember not even hearing them I was so deep. My chemistry teacher even told me to drop his class because I was going to fail, and this is before my grades started slipping. I didn't even want to go out with friends or drink my sorrows away or anything - I was so physically and emotionally drained that I just slept or sat on my ass doing nothing for days.

Then finally, like any good mother would do, I got forced to get evaluated. Turns out my situation was pretty common and was suggested to drop a course. At the end of the first and only session, when I told the doctor about what's expected of me and how my social life was at the time, she told me to drop two. And so I did. I no longer had to wake up at 5am in the morning and get home at 5pm (my school was far), and even though I didn't get a day off during the regular week the extra sleep alone helped be resurface. My father stopped getting angry at me when I left a sock on the couch or forgot to bring a dish from my room to the kitchen (well he still did, he just took Nazi-dad and became Jailguard-dad), my mother stopped saying "you could do better" when I showed her >80>90% exam grades and my brother stopped being condescending when I asked him for help.

And that's all it took. A signed paper from a psychiatrist allowing me to drop two courses past the deadline and a more lenient family. No drugs thankfully, just knowing that the people around me were willing to change their attitudes to accommodate my sorry ass was enough to kick me back into shape.

Fast forward past the college years, the parties, the ladies, the friends, the part time jobs, life is alright. Then I meet this girl, and I fall head over heels for her. I start thinking life can actually be worth living. Cause even though I'm an all around happy guy, it's just the attitude I'm forced to exude if I'm not gonna alienate all those around me. I honestly felt like the only purpose of my life was to take all the advantages I've been given since I was born and do something good with them, such as helping science cure some disease that affects third world countries, for example. Not that I think I'll succeed, but knowing that I'm not wasting all this leg-ups, that I'm putting it towards something that'll benefit those who I think deserve it way more, allows me to not feel like a useless sac of shit. That's just my view on life.

So anyways, this girl made me feel incredible ect ect. life is good. Fast forward again to Monday and it all goes to hell in a handbasket. Again, I'd go into details, but I know myself well enough that if I write it out right now it'll just get worse. The point is, I have the exact same feeling of despair as I did four years ago. I sleep 14 hours on weekends just to wake up and think, in bed. I'm not eating. Nothing is fun.

Back to the club situation finally. I guess its my new pessimistic scope on life, but holy [bleep] clubs reek of desperation. I noticed it before obviously, every club has a couple dudes all tighten up sipping on their fruit drinks. But last night everyone looked desperate to me. From sitting at the bar to standing outside smoking to dancing in front of my beautifully shaped friend bouncing her [bleep] in front of me - everyone was just... desperate. The only person who didn't look like they were living sad lives was the big scary bouncer, but that's only because I couldn't read his face probably because he killed like twenty dudes.

Girls at the club would talk to me and I would put up a smiley face and act interested in their garbage, cause even though some of them were stunning gorgeous all I could think about was her. The saddest part is that I intentionally starting dancing/talking with one girl because she was the same height and shape as the heartbreaker, just so I could hug her and pretend.

[/hide]

All this to say, I'm drowning in despair and it's not helping the fact that I have assignments due tomorrow.

hiccup.png

you [bleep]ers never notice when I leave

anyway, I dont know what to post here any more half the time

been drinking and doing other things a little too much ever since uni let out. soon to be stopped anyway.

:thumbup:

I always miss you bro, especially since I'm like never on MSN any more. Any time I go by a uni I always think of you.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Snip

I'll be honest, I did not expect that at all. I always assumed you were the up-and-go happy person, pounding woman, getting drunk and living life like most Uni people seem to come off as. At least your family in a way were supportive of you in the end, I'm STILL trying to get past that stage with mine, 21 years later >.>

I tried going to a pshycologist before, was the most useless one I've ever seen. All he did was make me repeat myself every session about certain life situations, never made any progress, just kept reminding me of the bad times and after 7 visits I just said "know what, thanks for the time doc but honestly this isn't helping me one bit and wasting what money I have. thanks". Im considering seeing a different one after Xmas holidays to try and help with my social anxiety and my panic attacks. (the moments where I suddenly explode on the internet with insults and hatred? that's them.)

Popoto.~<3

@fastortiose..I agree with your view of clubs and such, every time I've ever been everything seems so fake and it's a huge turn off for me. As for what to do, well...it's difficult to say without knowing what happened.

But I take it you found a woman you actually cared about and she got away. Which women worth caring about will do.....

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

been drinking and doing other things a little too much ever since uni let out. soon to be stopped anyway.

Seems like all the OT'ers are disappearing recently. I haven't seen Duff, Eggs, or Wongtong post in a while.

Seems like all the OT'ers are disappearing recently. I haven't seen Duff, Eggs, or Wongtong post in a while.

I haven't seen anyone post lately either. Not in OT anywho. I'm too busy partying or playing SC2.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

@fastortiose..I agree with your view of clubs and such, every time I've ever been everything seems so fake and it's a huge turn off for me. As for what to do, well...it's difficult to say without knowing what happened.

But I take it you found a woman you actually cared about and she got away. Which women worth caring about will do.....

Come clubbing with me John. Then you'll see a good time :shades:

Yeeeaaah Buddy!

rosssigfinal.jpg

@fastertoise, not going to lie here, I didn't expect this from you, but just remember that everyone has felt this way at some point or another in their lives. It's one of those things that are difficult to get out of.

Psychologists never really helped me that much. I had to learn on my own. I suppose I had a different situation, but I'm glad it helped you at any rate.

j0xPu5R.png

I'm sick :(

I am sick too...thought I had gotten over it but my head cold was like.

"Oh hell no! I'm going to make you my [bleep] for a little bit longer."

:angry:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]