Today...

Leoo

I've decided to quit TIF, the quality of most posts here has dropped pretty noticeably and it's just not fun anymore. Not to mention it tends to distract me from shit that actually matters like homework.

If for some reason you need to get in touch with me, post on my last.fm or something.

Bye guys!

K, bye.

Had a pretty crappy day with the sleep deprivation, an essay about the problems with America being due, a math test, terrible Battle Field deaths. Our Christmas lights are up now and I feel better.

I've decided to quit TIF, the quality of most posts here has dropped pretty noticeably and it's just not fun anymore. Not to mention it tends to distract me from shit that actually matters like homework.

If for some reason you need to get in touch with me, post on my last.fm or something.

Bye guys!

D: We'll miss you. Come back soon, TIF won't be the same without you. :(

... I have to pay the bond for my flat like 2 weeks ago. I think? I have no idea.

Apparantly I have to fill out this form, send a cheque and id as well. I can't be bothered, I think I'll do it on the weekend.

So yeah, working at a sawmill is pretty crappy. Though I have half days Friday which is good. Apparantly it takes a few weeks to get used to it, because my muscles hurt everywhere and prretty much all the skin has come off my hands (and thats through gloves too...).

Oh well. I'll live.

Getting a laptop soon i think, finally!

Also when I don't get enough sleep I hate everyone. So yeah...

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Today I met up with my girl, got a parking ticket and then got into a car accident on the way home.

Completely destroyed the brand new tire I put on it like 4 days ago. Kinda pissed about that.

Bye guys!

you'll come back. they always come back. But until then, I will miss your brand of trolling, truly. ttyl istolethepie

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

been ironing my shirts for x-mess party tomorrow :D

but they still got Wrinkle.. i need a handbook on ironing, or a gf, il try to get on tomorrow :thumbsup:

fresis pickup line: hey girl, want to come home and show me how to iron shirts? :geek:

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

Just got back from cooking. It went waaay better than expected. Our group did a great job.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Spend the whole day yesterday working for the company my dad works for. I had to put ~500 wine bottles into little wooden boxes for them to give as christmas gifts. I'm not sure how much I am getting paid though.

Probably going to get these with the money:

http://www.nzgamesho...eadset-xbox-360

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Bought a few Christmas presents, sadly watched the Hunchback of Notre Dame (Disney version), I have no shame, and.. that's about it really. 11 days supposedly off but I don't think many of them will be actually spent having relaxation time!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Bought a few Christmas presents, sadly watched the Hunchback of Notre Dame (Disney version), I have no shame, and.. that's about it really. 11 days supposedly off but I don't think many of them will be actually spent having relaxation time!

I haven't seen it since it came out at the movies when I was like 5 or 6. I have no idea what happens in that movie...

rosssigfinal.jpg

I am going to pretend I know what all these American terms mean.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I am going to pretend I know what all these American terms mean.

What American terms?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

My car insurance just got cut in half; $73 a month. [bleep] yes.

What the [bleep]! Under 25's here have to pay something like $500, mines costing me $530 and its a freaking old 1992 car!

OGAWD I HATE YOU AUSTRALIA.

OT: Friends 21st LAN tonight, and I might try to go with someone special to their friends 21st on Sat depending how im feeling.

Popoto.~<3

What the [bleep]! Under 25's here have to pay something like $500, mines costing me $530 and its a freaking old 1992 car!

73 * 12 = 876$ per year

Someone I kinda know got awarded a Rhodes scholarship. I know him from the professor he works with, and seemed to be a pretty good guy, didn't know he was that good of a guy :mrgreen: . It gave myself and a couple of other nerds I speak to at school a huge boost of confidence - work work work time!

EDIT: Also, I lend this girl a freaking 200$ book for the semester, and she won't even get off her ass to look up something in the appendix for me. I don't like people who think they are entitled to things but... it's been 10 hours since I've asked her and it's my goddamn [bleep]ing book and I need the information for tomorrow morning :wall:

hiccup.png

73 * 12 = 876$ per year

It's even worse in Canada. Been driving since 2004, never got in an accident, and I never had a ticket (although I did have a warning for speeding). I pay $1120 per year.

73 * 12 = 876$ per year

Someone I kinda know got awarded a Rhodes scholarship. I know him from the professor he works with, and seemed to be a pretty good guy, didn't know he was that good of a guy :mrgreen: . It gave myself and a couple of other nerds I speak to at school a huge boost of confidence - work work work time!

EDIT: Also, I lend this girl a freaking 200$ book for the semester, and she won't even get off her ass to look up something in the appendix for me. I don't like people who think they are entitled to things but... it's been 10 hours since I've asked her and it's my goddamn [bleep]ing book and I need the information for tomorrow morning :wall:

WHOOPS. I read that as $73 a year >.<

Popoto.~<3