Today...

Leoo

Birthday today! 19 :P. woke up at 6am worked till 4:30 and here I am.

No time to see friends, suuuuuucks.

Maybe the weekend, ah well, Dad's coming home with 4 dominoes pizza's and we have chips,lollies and coke, it's all I need :P

Happy Birthday Doom Dog!

rosssigfinal.jpg

Birthday today! 19 :P. woke up at 6am worked till 4:30 and here I am.

No time to see friends, suuuuuucks.

Maybe the weekend, ah well, Dad's coming home with 4 dominoes pizza's and we have chips,lollies and coke, it's all I need :P

Happy Birthday Doom Dog!

Happy Belated Birthday too. You're almost 2 weeks older than me, Doom.

After being teased by the dark clouds for about a month, it's finally raining so I get double time.

I turn 21 in less than a week. The big payrise will be good, but it's going so fast. Feels like I was 18 not long ago. I'm basically going to dread every birthday after this one so might as well make the most of it.

My girlfriend is now employed at the same place I am... :ohnoes:

Not that I'm currently working, although I will be over break.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Not really sure if any of you remember/know me, but I guess I'll post a quick little update on my life here because I know at least one or two of you were following my story.

I just got back from one of my psychiatrists. I found out that my IQ is 143. I was incorrectly diagnosed with asperger syndrome. I actually have schizoid personality disorder. I got a job at a dollar store and I'll be studying mechanical engineering at a community in January.

More importantly, +1

Not really sure if any of you remember/know me, but I guess I'll post a quick little update on my life here because I know at least one or two of you were following my story.

I just got back from one of my psychiatrists. I found out that my IQ is 143. I was incorrectly diagnosed with asperger syndrome. I actually have schizoid personality disorder. I got a job at a dollar store and I'll be studying mechanical engineering at a community in January.

More importantly, +1

Still have the beard?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

More importantly, +1

Still have the beard?

Unfortunately, no. I shaved it to improve my chances of getting the job.

[hide=This is the last picture I took of it before it went away.]

94c9igd.png

[/hide]

Truly, an epic beard.

Good to see you're doing well for yourself you handsome devil ;)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Note to self: do not sing "2 minutes to midnight" on the bus to school, people will feel uncomfortable with the lyrics

I have a few artists that are worse, but their names would get filtered.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Went out of town to buy some stuff, got a kebab for lunch and then accompanied my girlfriend as she bought a PS3, and so we hit up another games store and I bought her GTA IV as part of her Christmas present. Also while in there, I ended up buying Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier, as it was $15 and as evidenced by my name and such, I love the series, despite the terrible reviews attached to it. Then, by some small chance, I found and bought another copy of Final Fantasy X, so I can finally finish it all these years later (My disc didn't hold up very well and stopped me from passing the wedding crashing, if it even loaded up at all). Impossible to find, that game, or at least here in Australia.

So, very good day, all in all. Now to chill, watch a movie or two, and enjoy the games I acquired.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Just bought my mother her christmas gift. Going to start playing my horn, might post a video in a bit of it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Note to self: do not sing "2 minutes to midnight" on the bus to school, people will feel uncomfortable with the lyrics

The killer's breed or the demon's seed

The glamour, the fortune, the paaaaaaain

Go to war again, blood is freedom's stain

But don't you pray for my soul anymore

Iron Maiden has a knack for sounding misleadingly evil to outsiders, even though their songs are just what we learned about human nature through history.

I know this is a few days old, but it's so true haha.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Yay, Abc is back again. Hopefully we'll be seeing more of you?

Abc's been here for quite a while in fact. But he's ours. You can't have him.

Of course, you could always join us...

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Tomorrow i'm gonna have my first Solo Navigation Cross Country flights. 1st one is going to be about a total trip of 56 nautical miles, the second one probably about 80 nautical miles. It's going to be pretty fun. Going to be in the airplane all by myself for a few hours so this is going to be my first real test.

Tomorrow i'm gonna have my first Solo Navigation Cross Country flights. 1st one is going to be about a total trip of 56 nautical miles, the second one probably about 80 nautical miles. It's going to be pretty fun. Going to be in the airplane all by myself for a few hours so this is going to be my first real test.

So jealous... Ive always wanted to fly a plan. I wish you the best :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

After being teased by the dark clouds for about a month, it's finally raining so I get double time.

I turn 21 in less than a week. The big payrise will be good, but it's going so fast. Feels like I was 18 not long ago. I'm basically going to dread every birthday after this one so might as well make the most of it.

You will, I dread it each day. I'm only happy I still look young to counter my age. (seriously, went to get booze 2 days ago in Forster, the Bottle-O guy swore I was a 15 year old using a fake ID.)

OT: Camping was...Okay. Everything was fine except we all agreed not to bring our significant others but my friend decided to bring his girlfriend. 1/2 the time they spent locked in a room having sex, the other half was BOTH of them whining over who wants to do what, and we all ended up caving into his girlfriend because she just wouldnt shut up. So glad im taking my bf with me in Jan trip, not dealing with that crap again.

In saying that, I also came out to my friends about me, surprisingly they're ok with it.

EDIT: OMFG I wish I knew how to draw and had a tablet right now:

http://www.redbull.com.au/cs/Satellite/en_AU/Red-Bull-Design-Sallys-Board/001243127988865

HHHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

Popoto.~<3

Taking a TIF break is super hard. I've got one of 3 papers done and the other 2 are due Monday. I've got to go shopping tomorrow for a gift exchange with my friend group next weekend. Going out to eat with friends Sunday. Potentially partying Friday, not sure. Annnnnnd that's it.

Sup guys.

Just got back from camp, was easily one of the best experiences of my life. What have I missed?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Sup guys.

Just got back from camp, was easily one of the best experiences of my life. What have I missed?

Not much that I have really observed, in my semi-lurking state. I go camping tomorrow, on one of the islands in my harbour. Hopefully I'll remember the days.

lampost_sig_stark.png