Today...

Leoo

I don't really get stains on myself but when I do, I use oxiclean.

s-BILLY-MAYS-large.jpg

Is it weird he was why I enjoyed watching commercials sometimes? If you exclude the part where they stilled played ads with him in it for awhile after his death.

Last weekend before my exams, starting Monday is a week and a half of two exams every morning and spending the rest of the time studying for the next two. This is obviously my favorite time of year.

Oh well, at least there're holidays coming, and they'll be epic.

I just realised today, that I unintentionally have completed all of my New Year Resolutions from NYE2011.

I've moved out, even if it was for 6 weeks.

I've obtained a job (despite low hours lately)

I've got moneh

I've got myself a car that I'm content with

I'm in a successful relationship.

Guess it's time to start planning 2012 Resolutions, such as hit the GYM, learn to Surf and grow longer hair.

I think you're the second person I've seen to actually fulfill their whole resolution. Even I throw away the list a month in since i know I'll forget.

Im hoping to look physically better by Feb as thats the timezone I plan to get a Tattoo and also I REALLY hate my body atm except I dont want to GYM Grind every 2nd day for 3 months and lack of motivation atm due to some stuff happening. As bad as it is to say, shame I cant just pay $500 for a quick fix.

Popoto.~<3

I just realised today, that I unintentionally have completed all of my New Year Resolutions from NYE2011.

I've moved out, even if it was for 6 weeks.

I've obtained a job (despite low hours lately)

I've got moneh

I've got myself a car that I'm content with

I'm in a successful relationship.

Guess it's time to start planning 2012 Resolutions, such as hit the GYM, learn to Surf and grow longer hair.

I think you're the second person I've seen to actually fulfill their whole resolution. Even I throw away the list a month in since i know I'll forget.

Im hoping to look physically better by Feb as thats the timezone I plan to get a Tattoo and also I REALLY hate my body atm except I dont want to GYM Grind every 2nd day for 3 months and lack of motivation atm due to some stuff happening. As bad as it is to say, shame I cant just pay $500 for a quick fix.

Once you start going to the gym often and get past maybe the 8 weeks hurdle. You will be in the swing of things and find it easier to go often, you will notice a change in your body and performence and that will keep you going. I wouldnt expect any major changes in a month of going to the gym unless your diet is spot on and training 5 times a week thou.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Such a shitty start to what should have been a great day.

Was supposed to do my Qualifier Crosscountry flight this morning. A lovely 160 Nautical Mile flight, but thanks to Florida weather i had to cancel it. Clouds were so low i could almost touch them standing up, it was pissing down like the ocean was coming down. Ugh, woke up at 4 am for nothing.......

That's aviation for ya'.

Just a chill day here. Might do some homework. But I really do have to clean up the house a bit.

~H2PM "I most certainly do not have an alpha complex by quoting myself." Halo

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I completely sacked up Thursday, writing 6 hours worth of final exams which fried my brain to dust and then writing an essay for 10 hours straight, all on 4 hours sleep. Add in travel time and waiting around for exams to start and that equates to about 20 hours of work on 4 hours sleep. I was fueled by coffee, gatorade and ramen so obviously now I'm sick.

Supposed to go out tonight but I still have three more finals to study for, AND I quick drinking. Let's see how long that lasts for :rolleyes:

hiccup.png

Monstrous hangover is preventing me from completing my music technology project. I've got my good friend's college graduation party to go to tonight and their making WOP with Everclear for everyone. Hellls yeah. :thumbup:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

It's almost as if the game designers for Need for Speed The Run thought to themselves, "you know, I'll bet the player has had a great time playing up to this point. Now, on the last level, let's shit all over him with bullcrap antics. That sounds like a great idea!"

Never have I raged so hard over a videogame...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

FInish a small paper today for English on Outrage, and then gotta write my research report. I'm already a page and a half into the research paper, which needs to be like 6 pages, so we'll see how it goes. Gonna be a long day, then have to write a 4 page paper for communications tomorrow.

i hate the end of the semester.

Bought 2 new PSP Batteries for $6 on Ebay. Im REALLY hoping its just the battery that died (being a cheap chinese knockoff) and not the PSP's ability to read a battery. Otherwise Im gunna have to try something else or buy a new PSP, which wont cost much thanks to the (fail) Vita coming out.

Popoto.~<3

Soo tired today. Party last night, go home and couldn't get to sleep until 2AM, had to get up for training at 5AM. That wasn't fun. Managed to get in a 4 hour sleep/nap today though, and then a cold shower to wake me up. S

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Watched UFC 140 on Xbox tonight for free because of being in the Beta. Was a great event in my opinion first one i've seen at home. Also ordered a bunch of pizza and watched with family, I think they enjoyed it more so than i did.

Low_C.png

I've been so incredibly bored lately. I can't see friends because it's a 25 minute drive and I work all day most days and then cricket all day on one of my free days, then I'm so exhausted from work and sports I just can't even motivate myself to do anything. Then I can't play vidyo games with friends either because my internet is so freaking bad that I drop out of any online game.

And I hate talking over facebook or any sort of messages. I've just been sitting around in my free time doing a whole lot of [bleep] all because theres nothing else I can do.

I hate the house we live at is pretty much the gist of it.

I really miss uni and having friends living close to me. :/ Holidays suck.

Also, is there a such thing as not being able to focus your hearing properly. I've been wondering about it all year because when people are talking in places with loud background noises my friends just talk like normal and see to have no problem, but I can't hear a word anybody is saying. Or if theres anything you can do about it? I'm not the only one that notices it, my friends have pointed out that I always go quiet in loud places before.

Ahh well... I have plans this weekend anyway so at least that's good. Christmas break coming up at work form Dec 21st to Jan 9th.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I tried to bomb a big hill last night when I was drunk, did turn out that well tbh. A bit grazed up, not too bad except for a big scape on my right hip.

.....Playing with explosives while drunk? Unless there's a lingo in that which I dont understand.

Shopping on Thurs night to do my Xmas crap, Tempted to go out to the beach area sometime this week to see about surfing lessons and going to the Zoo for the first time on Thurs on a double date.

Yeah my week is awfully jam-packed.

Popoto.~<3

Spending today drawing parallels between Christ and various people.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I had a headache all day yesterday, and now it seems to be gone (actually it started to go away just in time to go to sleep). So that's awesome.

I think that's it. Life keeps getting really boring during exam times.