Today...

Leoo

3 finals next week, no more classes. I can already taste the champagne

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

-snip-

Dangit man, that really sucks. I sincerely hope that nothing is seriously wrong with Ralphie and he makes a recovery :\

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

3 finals next week, no more classes. I can already taste the champagne

...I was trying to find a clean version from Little Brittan saying "Champagne, Champagne for everyone!". Just pretend this wall of text is said video.

I think my hair's stopped growing in length at the front :<

Popoto.~<3

Still makes me slightly depressed how many years my life has been wasted looking for work when others younger then me (by 3-4 years) are already booming in a well-payed industry like the mines. :\

I soooo got screwed over due to that recession in 2008. >.>

There's mines near where you live?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

So it's very, very rainy around here.

A few roads are closed due to flooding and the river levels are crazy high.

... I'm meant to live in the sunniest city in NZ, it hardly ever rains here yet almost the whole summer holidays has been rainy.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

... I'm meant to live in the sunniest city in NZ, it hardly ever rains here yet almost the whole summer holidays has been rainy.

It's been pissing down here for about a month now. Really giving me the shits when I'm working.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

It's been the same where I live this year, it's usually fairly sunny here, but we had a very rainy summer, but a sunny fall when it's supposed to be sunny in the summer. Now that it's snow that's falling there's not many times that it's snowing/raining.

Music theory final in a hour...

LETS DO THIS!!

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

LETS DO THIS!!

I've got my music theory final at 10:15 and I've been up all night...not studying for it :razz:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Good luck both. I could never comprehend music theory, so I am sure you'll do x100 better than me.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

LETS DO THIS!!

I've got my music theory final at 10:15 and I've been up all night...not studying for it :razz:

Pretty much the same for me as well. For me...it's 85% BS anyway, that's what our theory professor says anyway :lol:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Been a tough three or so weeks. Chemistry final in about an hour, which I'm feeling comfortable about (can get a 140/200 points and still have an A in the class). Tomorrow is my computer science exam. Dunno how much I'll study for that. My other finals earlier this week went okay, too.

Phew, can't wait to go on winter break.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Oh, Duff's back.

Just in time for Christmas.

Anyway, only got assigned homework for one class. Neat. Yet it feels like a Friday. Not so neat.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

So much shit going on right now it's unbelievable. I managed to miss the last day of one of my classes, which means that until I get all the stuff I was supposed to turn into my professor, I'm failing. I have to write a paper for my English class for tomorrow reviewing my work over the semester, and I still have to learn Calculus by Saturday, since the final is worth 45% of my grade and I currently have a D. I have another final too, but I have a 97 in the class and I would really have to bomb it to even drop below an A. And I have to move all of my stuff out of my room since I'm being forced to move out.

I guess this is what college is like though. Bring on 17 credits next semester!

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Oh my god I love my Biology professor. A week ago or so she told one of my friends that she would bump up our group (Honors Students) a grade scale. So like a B- would go to a B. Instead she took my grade, an 84% and jumped it up to an A- [bleep] YES...

S2buxtG.png

Deput Head Master just rang me....

I got chosen to be a prefect! :DDDDD

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Gosh, I still think of Harry Potter when I hear prefect, haha.

Just killed my Chemistry exam. Feel so good right now. There's nothing like having a very esteemed professor like you because you simply do the work well instead of trying to suck up to him and all that.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Deput Head Master just rang me....

I got chosen to be a prefect! :DDDDD

Congrats! However, like Duff, the only thing that brings to mind is Harry Potter. I guess that's because I'm an American though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp