Today...

Leoo

Sup guys.

Just got back from camp, was easily one of the best experiences of my life. What have I missed?

Not much that I have really observed, in my semi-lurking state. I go camping tomorrow, on one of the islands in my harbour. Hopefully I'll remember the days.

Mototapu again?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Sup guys.

Just got back from camp, was easily one of the best experiences of my life. What have I missed?

Not much that I have really observed, in my semi-lurking state. I go camping tomorrow, on one of the islands in my harbour. Hopefully I'll remember the days.

Mototapu again?

Surprised you remembered, haha. Nah, this time I am going to Motiuhe. The island to the left. Slightly easier to get in and out of.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Sup guys.

Mototapu again?

Surprised you remembered, haha. Nah, this time I am going to Motiuhe. The island to the left. Slightly easier to get in and out of.

I went there for year 7 camp. Plus I remember the photo's you took.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

After being teased by the dark clouds for about a month, it's finally raining so I get double time.

I turn 21 in less than a week. The big payrise will be good, but it's going so fast. Feels like I was 18 not long ago. I'm basically going to dread every birthday after this one so might as well make the most of it.

You will, I dread it each day. I'm only happy I still look young to counter my age. (seriously, went to get booze 2 days ago in Forster, the Bottle-O guy swore I was a 15 year old using a fake ID.)

OT: Camping was...Okay. Everything was fine except we all agreed not to bring our significant others but my friend decided to bring his girlfriend. 1/2 the time they spent locked in a room having sex, the other half was BOTH of them whining over who wants to do what, and we all ended up caving into his girlfriend because she just wouldnt shut up. So glad im taking my bf with me in Jan trip, not dealing with that crap again.

In saying that, I also came out to my friends about me, surprisingly they're ok with it.

EDIT: OMFG I wish I knew how to draw and had a tablet right now:

http://www.redbull.com.au/cs/Satellite/en_AU/Red-Bull-Design-Sallys-Board/001243127988865

HHHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

Damn she's fine.

rosssigfinal.jpg

He seems more active than you actually, K4ylan...

Maybe it's because I only look at two threads in OT tongue.gif. I don't recall seeing him in here since the last time he came back.

Heh, I thought Vezon said he's more attractive than K4lyan.

Anyway... Slept in because I had a hard time getting to sleep last night. School is halfway over so there's no point in going.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Snow Storm that is about to get even worse with 100Km per hour winds. Went to college this morning, but I am not going back this afternoon for just 1 hour of class. 20cm of snow fell so far today.

What part of Canada are you in? Over here in Maine, the storm has cleared out, the sun has been out for a while now. We got like 2 inches of snow, but with a lot of ice.

The winds are picking up, but no where in the range of 100km.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Northern New-Brunswick. Most of New Brunswick only had rain so far, but where I live, Bathurst and the Chaleur region are having the worst of the storm. The Acadian Peninsula just started to have snow about an hour ago, it was rain before that. It is expected to clear off towards the end of the afternoon, except for the winds that might continue probably until tomorrow.

First storm of the year I guess. Haven't seen as many accidents as on the first snow, but then again there isn't even half the cars on the roads.

First week of vacation. Have to use them up this year since we have a new policy of no roll-overs where I work. I forgot until the last minute and now I'm taking a vacation in winter :wall: Four days into it and I'm already bored. I dug out and am now washing my winter bed linen. Oh how exciting! Next I think I'll restock my spices because I live such a thrilling life <_<

Found out why there's so little people on the roads right now. Everything is closed except college. Not just schools but stores and businesses too. The only ones that seem to be open are the grocery stores.

Today was so dark it was as if the sun never rose. I just want to get this damned winter solstace done with.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Did my crosscountry today. Was pretty gooood. Managed to stay on track and on time the whole way. Was good.

Have another one tomorrow, which is going to be almost 3 times as long. Pretty excited.

OT has been so slow for the past like 3 weeks.

Must be finals/graduation season

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

OT has been so slow for the past like 3 weeks.

Must be finals/graduation season

I agree.

But it's not isolated to this forum. Every forum I visit has slowed down in the past month.

It's only depressing if you make it depressing.

It's only depressing if you make it depressing.

Hear Hear!!

I am working on a paper right now that was due today...hopefully my professor will excuse me for turning it in late :unsure:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

:mellow:

I hate doing homework for the education dept. 95% of what I write is total BS, or at least that is what it feels like to me.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]