Today...

Leoo

I have a total of eight exams next week. Time to play Battlefield.

Attaboy!

I played 10 hours of the Karkand expansion today.

SO MUCH FUN

new guns are way cool

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Were doing a secret santa at my office but what do you get your CEO who's jewish?

Southpark DVD

Southpark RPG

[yes that's going to be a thing soon]

I know this sounds silly, but how about a dartboard featuring a person he despises as the board?

*has a dartboard* Ooh, good idea! :P

You know what the guy is interested in, right? Just go form there and see what you can give him.

December IS the most depressed month of the year.

Really? I always thought it was January because then there's not even anything to look forward to.

January is the start of a new year and a 'new start' so most people are optimistic about the year ahead.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Is this some weird plan by the university to encourage the remaining students to take as few showers as possible?

Nothing says [bleep] YOU! like shutting off the hot water when there are still people paying to live in your facilities :thumbsup:

Also, doesn't this kind of mess up the laundry? I am under the impression that regular laundry detergents don't work as well in ice water. Like, the hot water feature on washing machines wasn't put there so that they could sell cold water detergent 50 years later, it was put there because it actually helps.

Is this some weird plan by the university to encourage the remaining students to take as few showers as possible?

Nothing says [bleep] YOU! like shutting off the hot water when there are still people paying to live in your facilities :thumbsup:

Also, doesn't this kind of mess up the laundry? I am under the impression that regular laundry detergents don't work as well in ice water. Like, the hot water feature on washing machines wasn't put there so that they could sell cold water detergent 50 years later, it was put there because it actually helps.

I wash my clothes in cold water. It preserves them longer and does just as good of a job at washing your clothes, and uses less energy all at the same time.

tFtfA.jpg

I wash my clothes in cold water. It preserves them longer and does just as good of a job at washing your clothes, and uses less energy all at the same time.

Only difference I've seen in my short time washing clothes is that hot water gets out certain stains like chocolate and fruit better.

Had a great day at college. Woke myself up nice and early this morning (instead of oversleeping), got ready and went into college to see Ellen. After she'd left to go to London with the college for a graphics trip, I carried on with my Christmas card design that is due in for next week. After that, I went to my sculpture lesson where we're starting a new module on anatomy, it'll be great fun. During my lunch break I had a portfolio review with my tutor, then I went and grabbed a sandwich from Subway. Came back from Subway and did some technical exercises in photography. After photography I went over to my 2D lesson, where I mounted a piece of work. Chilled with a friend for a short while after college, then caught the bus home. Saw a package for me on my bed when I got back - it was a New Era cap I ordered a couple of days ago, with an OBEY design on it. Damn cool.

Such a good day, I love happy moods. Not even this crappy cold weather can get me down!

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

DId a 120 Nautical Mile crosscountry flight today. I got lost :(

Clouds were terribly low so i had to fly at 1700' - 1900' making it really hard to navigate.

All in all it didnt go to bad though. Only went 10 minutes over the time i planned.

Tomorrow i have an even longer flight :|

I often find flights very fun so long as I have something good to read.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Friday. Just got paid. Call your drinks 'til midnight at my bar for $2. See ya'll on the flipside :shades:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I decided I'm going to buy my buddy's moped for $400. Runs alright, needs a little tuning, probably like $20 in costs total. Might sell my car that I've recently ruined by riding a median sideways...

I just realised today, that I unintentionally have completed all of my New Year Resolutions from NYE2011.

I've moved out, even if it was for 6 weeks.

I've obtained a job (despite low hours lately)

I've got moneh

I've got myself a car that I'm content with

I'm in a successful relationship.

Guess it's time to start planning 2012 Resolutions, such as hit the GYM, learn to Surf and grow longer hair.

Popoto.~<3

I just realised today, that I unintentionally have completed all of my New Year Resolutions from NYE2011.

I've moved out, even if it was for 6 weeks.

I've obtained a job (despite low hours lately)

I've got moneh

I've got myself a car that I'm content with

I'm in a successful relationship.

Guess it's time to start planning 2012 Resolutions, such as hit the GYM, learn to Surf and grow longer hair.

I think you're the second person I've seen to actually fulfill their whole resolution. Even I throw away the list a month in since i know I'll forget.