Today...

Leoo

Congrats to you too. I didn't take my PSAT seriously at all. I don't remember what I got but I think it predicted my SAT's would be like 500 lower than they actually were. XD

I'm writing a paper before 4 am guys, you should be proud of me.

Also my roommate just moved out. It's going to be a lonely 4 days by myself studying. Except my girlfriend is staying over tonight and will probably be around at least one of the days.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Been a tough three or so weeks. Chemistry final in about an hour, which I'm feeling comfortable about (can get a 140/200 points and still have an A in the class). Tomorrow is my computer science exam. Dunno how much I'll study for that. My other finals earlier this week went okay, too.

Phew, can't wait to go on winter break.

iuaenc89nc478ro 898349cgmvnvh iup aeeg[rkg

I thought that you had died.

Deput Head Master just rang me....

I got chosen to be a prefect! :DDDDD

What's a perfect?

A Perfect is something that has no imperfections.

What a prefect is though, I have no idea.

What's a perfect?

I'm just going to guess based off Harry Potter...but I'd assume it's like a Hall Monitor, except with a lot more responsibility, power, and respect.

You and me both. I also got picked to be a prefect by my school, pretty stoked for that. Congratualtions, also Ouchy.

Gosh, I still think of Harry Potter when I hear prefect, haha.

Just killed my Chemistry exam. Feel so good right now. There's nothing like having a very esteemed professor like you because you simply do the work well instead of trying to suck up to him and all that.

Welcome back duff, I have someone to talk about longboarding with again.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Had at least one crazy ass weird dream last night (actually, I'm pretty sure I had 3, maybe 4, and none of them were any better). Now I'm up late and not to stoked about going to sleep again. Didn't bother me at the time, but now that I remember what one of the dreams was, I have to wonder what is waiting for me. Blah.

Other than that, I had a totally lazy day today, and didn't get anything done, so now I have a giant pile of stuff to look forward too tomorrow. I guess I also have to start getting ready to move home for what will probably be about two weeks. It will be nice to see my parents again, but its been a long time since I visited them (I must be up to two strait months now). I like seeing them and all, but I am also really used to being on my own, and it gets worse every year. Not sure how well I am going to take being under their roof for so long. Sometimes I wish I could skip this part of my life, and fast forward to the part where I have an education, a job, and a family. This part of my life has been a tonne of fun, but I've had my fill. I want to move on.

And congratulations on the prefect positions both of you. I have to ask though, do you both go to boarding schools? I've never encountered any other type of school that has them (though I know some where boarding is optional).

You and me both. I also got picked to be a prefect by my school, pretty stoked for that. Congratualtions, also Ouchy.

Gosh, I still think of Harry Potter when I hear prefect, haha.

Just killed my Chemistry exam. Feel so good right now. There's nothing like having a very esteemed professor like you because you simply do the work well instead of trying to suck up to him and all that.

Welcome back duff, I have someone to talk about longboarding with again.

Well done Shiny! :) And cheers everyone else :thumbup:

@Randox: Nope, we both go to public schools which do not board. Fairly common in New Zealand. Suppose we are part of the Commonwealth, and Britain has them so we do too.

And yeah, it's the same as what it's like Harry Potter haha. Not sure what Shiny does, but every assembly we stand around the edges making sure no one messes around, some mornings at the crossing we have to patrol them, whenever there is an evening for the school we usually have to go and help out, and a few other jobs.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Came on this thread to try to get away from the thoughts of school and finals...then saw a page's worth of posts on school and finals.

screw you guys :P

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Nah, I go to a grammar school, which is essentially a public school based on academic learnings. Things like drama, english and the humanities are all big at my school. So they are schools with a British, i suppose, base in their function.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Weeeeeeeee. Zoo was AWESOME. BF's friend that we went with, her boyfriend's a pretty cool bloke too, hes identical in personality to my best mate living in QLD.

I bought a Snow Leopard plushie. :3

Popoto.~<3

I could easily have been a prefect at school but even though they got shiny badges the extent of their jobs were things like standing outside the school at lunchtime to only let people with passes into buildings, or helping shepard people around the school when something like a show or event is on. I couldn't be bothered. Did really want the shiny badge though :D

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Two more finals today and I'm done!! Music history and music tech... :mellow:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Today I found out what medectophobia is. I still haven't stopped laughing about it. :D

If the meaning isn't an irrational fear of ghost doctors I will be so mad.

The fear of the contour of a male's genitalia through one's clothes. (i.e. 'is that a banana in your pocket...')

Today I found out what medectophobia is. I still haven't stopped laughing about it. :D

The fear of the contour of male genitalia through clothes ('is that a banana in your pocket...')

Where is that stupid 'I don't want to live on this planet anymore' image macro when you need it?

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Just google it.  

Meh I just went through a Major test today, 2 Exams Monday and I will be done. Good to be back to college, although I liked the work, but exams are still as annoying.

The fear of the contour of a male's genitalia through one's clothes. (i.e. 'is that a banana in your pocket...')

What kind of person doesn't fear that...?