Today...

Leoo

So, our school had its' first pep rally in over 20 years. Abridged version: bunch of nervous kids that do sports stand in front of 300 people awkwardly for 20 minutes as our band plays some songs.

Pep rallies aren't our school's thing apparently.

We had sort of the same problem back when I was in high school. My senior year was the first year they really tried pushing school spirit on sporting events after our baseball team had won state the year before. It never really took off with upper classmen but like freshman and sophomores took to it openly because they weren't used to the lack of tradition/spirit our school really had in it's sports programs. Five years later school spirit/pride is at an all time high but for what I hear the sport programs are the worst they've been in years.

tFtfA.jpg

21 today, get off my lawn etc

Thought you were a few more months younger then me.

Still makes me slightly depressed how many years my life has been wasted looking for work when others younger then me (by 3-4 years) are already booming in a well-payed industry like the mines. :\

I soooo got screwed over due to that recession in 2008. >.>

Bored as hell today, nothing to do, no one to see.

Popoto.~<3

Today I am still writing papers. Making very slow progress, but progress none the less. Fully expect to be up all night.

Get off TIF then! :P

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Today I did 3 chapters of accounting homework which took around 3 hours. Went to a 2.5 hour study session for my stats course and now I'm playing COD until I go to bed get up in the morning. I think I deserve the break!

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

14 Books. They pretty much cost the same as any other text book. So yeah, that's about $2 000 right there.

rofl, you paid half of my semester's tuition in books alone. Silly freshmen, textbooks are for sleeping on.

3 semesters of college, 3.07 GPA. Only bought 2 text books so far [totaling at $83]

So unnesesary.

Happy birthday y'ole coot

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Turned in my final papers today, officially finished my last day of the firs semester of college. Just have 2 finals to do, one I have the questions for beforehand and just have to learn them and one I'm allowed 2 pages of notes. Being stress-free is nice.

Being allowed to bring in notes is the worst...

Well for me anyway. It's the "oh shit have I missed anything", "will I remmeber what all it means" thoughts that get me.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Considering you work at a Managers rate, I'd assume you'd be getting paid enough to get your own house mortgage for that matter. Wait, account(s)? you have how many?

I have four accounts total. Savings sits at no lower that 10,000. Checking is usually around 1,000-1,500. My Credit Card which has a 2,400 dollar limit, and then my back-up checking.

Considering you work at a Managers rate, I'd assume you'd be getting paid enough to get your own house mortgage for that matter. Wait, account(s)? you have how many?

I have four accounts total. Savings sits at no lower that 10,000. Checking is usually around 1,000-1,500. My Credit Card which has a 2,400 dollar limit, and then my back-up checking.

WTF.

I'm lucky to ever have $1000 in my savings, and thats my ONLY account.

Popoto.~<3

Went to the Company Christmas party on saturday...

Was a disaster. God, I hate huge parties, clubs, etc. It doesn't help I was essentially outed in front of everyone. I've never felt so humiliated.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

14 Books. They pretty much cost the same as any other text book. So yeah, that's about $2 000 right there.

rofl, you paid half of my semester's tuition in books alone. Silly freshmen, textbooks are for sleeping on.

3 semesters of college, 3.07 GPA. Only bought 2 text books so far [totaling at $83]

So unnesesary.

Happy birthday y'ole coot

We didn't actually pay extra for the books. Was included in the $51 000 we paid for the year.

I think i'll tie some rope around it and use it for weight lifting. Build some muscle.

Went to the Company Christmas party on saturday...

Was a disaster. God, I hate huge parties, clubs, etc. It doesn't help I was essentially outed in front of everyone. I've never felt so humiliated.

I hate clubs. Luckily I seem to be able to avoid them...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Man I am depressed. Just realized it's been 4 months since I've graduated college and I never obtained a steady full-time job. :sad:

Now I get invited to all sorts of parties, diner-outs, etc for the holidays and I don't have a single penny. *sigh*

Signed onto a staffing agency...gonna call them later today.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I have a steady job lined up that pays well ($40 per hour). Need to do that. Need to GET ON THAT, right after I'm finished holidaying.

Gotta make that bail money. Have a few thou' saved, but I need to start acquiring something that looks good on paper.

To be honest, I don't even spend that much money at all. Mostly on transport and then occasionally on lunch at a restaurant.

Had a pretty great day today. Nothing special happened, but I managed to get loads of work done + get pretty good at using a new program and even got along well with my brother's friend. Then I managed to get up a steep hill stopping only once and that was for like 2 seconds B)

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Had art history, looked at the surrealist movement. Had a huge break in between that lesson and graphics, so I finished up all my graphics work. Nice to know it's all complete.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Woke up a few hours ago and hit the books right away. Still studying accounting. I only have 2 chapters left to cover and then I'm done all the review questions. I could probably finish them in an hour and a half or two hours if I didn't keep getting distracted! My exam is at 7:00pm tomorrow so once I'm done these last two chapters maybe I'll take a break and then do them all again tonight/tomorrow during the day. My professor this semester was probably my least favourite prof. I had the lecture once a week on Thursday from 7-9:50pm. The first two months I managed to pay attention every class but after the first midterm I really didn't pay much attention. Sure wish I did as it would make the review much easier. Oh well, next semester I'll pay attention in every class I go to... :geek:

Edit: So it turns out I did a question and then somehow got onto youtube and proceeded to watch videos of soldiers coming home from war and surprising their families for a solid hour. Damn these onions making my eyes water.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Had art history, looked at the surrealist movement. Had a huge break in between that lesson and graphics, so I finished up all my graphics work. Nice to know it's all complete.

Ooooh, Salvador Dali?

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

It's been a amazing. emotional, and stressful few days here. I'll start off with the good things.

A few weeks at the local town band, I was invited by a tuba player to go to a tuba Christmas up at the state capital. I had only heard of them, but never been to one or even played in one. I was very happy to had been invited by a long time player in one. Basically a tuba Christmas is a gathering of tuba, baritone and euphonium players who play out of a book made for the event. It is written in STAB, and you are assigned a part yo play. Thankfully I was assigned the soprano part.

[hide=Wiki link.]More info just in case anyone wants to know more.[/hide]

I meet up with the man who invited me, and two other tuba players that I knew very well, one a best friend. On the way up, I started feeling odd. I was hoping it was due to lack of sleep, but it wasn't. I started getting dizzy and sick. I took some tylenol and thankfully it helped out a lot. We get to practice and I felt wonderful, I was hoping that it was just it being so early in the morning. We do a straight run through of about 18 pieces of Christmas music which was the most fun I had in a rehearsal in a long time.

[hide=Some pictures from tuba christmas]

The banner for us

ta5xcn.png

Shot of the Tenor tubas

2465s9c.png

My first tuba Christmas scarf and button

n6rqtz.png[/hide]

After practice, we had over to where we are playing at (the town mall) and shop around and grab some food. As the concert comes closer I feel that feeling again and this time I knew what it was. It was the flu, or at least the symptoms of it. I had cold sweats, was shivering, and was developing a fever. I took some ibuprofen and tried to bear through it, but I could tell it was going to be bad.

After the concert, I go to the bathroom and throw up. After that I was so pale and weak. Mark (the guy who invited me) drove me and the others straight back to Princeton(where I live). He drops me off at my car and ask me if I need to go to the hospital, I say no and that my mother has everything ready for me when I get home. Somehow I drive myself home and just collapse in the living room. Mother took care of me and when I came too, I actually felt better. I was just really really weak. After I ate a little, I went back to sleep and slept till about 3 in the afternoon the next day.

When I came to the next day, I felt a crap ton better. It was really like a 24 hour flu, so strange since I had revived the flu shot. As the day went along I just rested and relaxed...and then I started to get a new symptom that I had never had before. My lungs started to hurt and I couldn't get full breaths in without being in extreme pain. I was honestly scared when I went to bed, and wondered if I should go to the ER. Next day I got to a local med express and was diagnosed with bronchitis. I've never had to deal with it, so it kinda startled me that I had got it. Thankfully I am doing much better, and feeling about 85% right now.

Now for the sad part. Our family are huge dog people. We own three dogs, 2 boston terriers and a mutt. One of the bostons is Ralphie, and we have his son, Roscoe. Ralphie was given to us about 2 years ago. Ralphie is my kinda dog. He is loyal, calm, and chill. He is an older dog, but still ever since he came here I've loved him.

While I was sick, he also became sick. He started to have massive seziurs, that from my mother told me lasted for hours. I was so sick and drunk on nigh-quill I had no idea this was happening. Mom told me what happend and I just couldn't believe it. The next morning we took him to the vet and did some blood work. By the looks of it, it was a start of something for him that something is very wrong. For what exactly we don't know, the vet said more then likely it is a brain tumor. We bring him back home...and he just isn't the same. He isn't living, he's just there. He doesn't know me or anyone or anything. I have never been so torn in my life. I don't want him to suffer, I will refuse to let that happen. But the family wants to see if he will come around which is possible, and I want to see if he can as well. We are going to wait a couple weeks to see what happens.

[hide=Couple pictures of Ralphie]

33b0l05.png

2zdqejl.png[/hide]

I feel like all I've done is rambled and complained, but I needed to get this off my chest. I don't have many friends and it's hard to just vent about things sometimes. I apologize.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]