Today...

Leoo

I, for one, am very happy for the strike to take place. My workload threatened to topple over and this wedding coming up in the next week isn't helping any so a free Wednesday is a relief.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Gotta cook soup and cornbread for about 15 people on Thursday.

Would be fine if it wasn't over a campfire, and that it wasn't going to be raining cats and dogs the night before.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Don't ask. It wasn't my call, just saying.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Did a mock lockdown drill should someone come into the school shooting. Took a good 40 minutes away from work.

I remember when we last had one when I was at college. The teacher was all "Nah, this is a test, let me finish this email." So I just played games whilst they composed an email.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

EDIT: She isn't here so far as I can tell, so this post fails to amuse me any more.

Don't ever let someone you don't really want to be friends with move into your house. It's a stupid idea, and you'll regret it.

Only noobs live south of the equator.

North side 4 lyfe.

We get babes in bikinis for Christmas.

Yeah, there's a little state known as California...

Only noobs live south of the equator.

North side 4 lyfe.

We get babes in bikinis for Christmas.

Yeah, there's a little state thing known as California the internet...

Fix'd.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Finally exams are over :) Summer holidays here we come!

Summer? Lolwat.

Aka Boss Dog Country

This.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

In my aquatic science class we had to do an assignment that required hopping through links on a Word document. The girl next to me move her mouse over a link and said, "What the hell? Ctrl + click? There's no 'click' button on this keyboard." :wall:

I've also learned that apparently elementary schools are neglecting to teach children to write/read cursive and how to read analog clocks. I give the world 50 years.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

In my aquatic science class we had to do an assignment that required hopping through links on a Word document. The girl next to me move her mouse over a link and said, "What the hell? Ctrl + click? There's no 'click' button on this keyboard." :wall:

I've also learned that apparently elementary schools are neglecting to teach children to write/read cursive and how to read analog clocks. I give the world 50 years.

To be fair, those are both fairly useless skills. Cursive sucks because most people's hand writing is illegible to every other person on Earth (except for teachers apparently), assuming they can even read their own writing (I can't read my own writing if I write at more than like 15 words per minute). It is not very likely you will end up in a situation where you can't just print. If you need to write super fast (such as a court stenographer), that's what shorthand is for.

You can kind of make a case for analog clocks though, seeing as they are still pretty common on everything from watches, to just about all clocks that aren't an alarm. I guess the same case can kind of be made for cursive in that you might need to be able to read it some day, but I can't think of anyone who actually uses it anymore.

As for the control-click thing...that's like strait out of a Simpson's cartoon. That is some serious techno illiteracy.

Actually... Writing in cursive is much easier and efficient than writing in print. You don't have to lift your hand as much.

But I can't read mine for crap. :oops:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It is probably because you never practiced it enough when you were younger.

Yes I did, we were forced to write it for several years. But if you have naturally bad handwriting, turning it into cursive it's only worse. :-#

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg