Today...

Leoo

I suppose it probably is easier to write neatly at speed. I just blend the two styles like my Dad does. Most people can't read my printing very easily either, unless I take my time (which I do if someone else has to be able to make it out), but that's also because I print really small. I have to use fine pens and mechanical pencils or it becomes totally illegible.

I suppose my bias comes from no actual need to write by hand. When you fill out forms, you have to print. For everything else, you have a keyboard.

EDIT 1: And I assume the practice thing was meant for me. It's totally true too. I stopped writing as soon as I was allowed, and instead decided to work on my micro print. And since I have never needed to write once in my entire life, but have had to cram notes a couple times when I ran out of paper, it seems like a fair trade off so far.

EDIT 2: Missed a post or two, never mind. I can read my writing, but only if I slow it down. At max speed its doctor signature material. On a related note, my signature often doesn't spell my name. I routinely make the first letters of both my names look like other letters somehow. I'd fix it, but then someone trying to sign for me would probably spell my name right, so I think of it as added security.

My print is an atrocity to the English language. My cursive, while legible, takes up WAY too much space and gets all smudged. I was forced to write cursive for like 3 years and then dropped it like a bomb on Tokyo. Useless skill.

Analog clocks on the other hand I feel are still common enough to know how to read

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The other thing is that the last generation that can read analog is going to think all the generations that can't are just really stupid. It's one of those basic skills we all take for granted. If you can't read a clock, you must be retarded.

That's not going to work out so well until people catch on that they aren't teaching it anymore.

EDIT: This is bringing back memories. I actually remember learning how to read analog clocks, and I remember time before I could read them as well. Specifically, I remember my frined trying to bullshit me and my other friend into believing that he could read such a mysterious and cryptic device.

My handwriting is godawful as well. When I had to write a paragraph in cursive for the SAT I couldn't help but mutter "Aw shit" under my breath. I enjoyed when my 3rd grade teachers constantly told us that we'd need to write in cursive all the time later in life and then in 4th grade the teachers absolutely did not give a damn.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

My handwriting is godawful as well. When I had to write a paragraph in cursive for the SAT I couldn't help but mutter "Aw shit" under my breath.

It has to be in cursive?!

The essay doesn't need to be in cursive. In the middle of the exam you come to a page telling you to copy a paragraph about cheating or something in cursive.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Yeah I had to do that too. I read that, and said [bleep] my life, and tried to bring those memories back from the grave. Needless to say, they didn't come and it was half print - half cursive.

S2buxtG.png

I lost my ability of cursive and clean print writing thanks to a wrist damage in 2002.

Got the steering racks for my car, but dont have the tools to do the swap, so taking to mechanics tomorrow, and it'll all be rego'd tomorrow too.

Only downside is I'll be broke for a week :\

Popoto.~<3

I abandoned my ability to write in 'cursive' when I went to high school. 'Oh, my teachers were lying when they said I needed to do it? NEVER AGAIN!' Except there are a few things I still do, like joining my he's, mostly noticed in the.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I randomly transition from printing to cursive whenever I am scrambling down notes. Not very neat, but cursive seems a bit faster.

Same, I also make symbols and abbreviations when fast-noting as it makes it quicker for me to write.

Popoto.~<3

Finally got round to installing CM7 on my phone, doubt i'll be paying much attention today in class... :lol:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

I love living right near Amoeba. Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys is doing a signing of The Smile Sessions there next Tuesday, so I'm gonna go there and buy it since I've been meaning to and get it signed while I'm at it. And a free t-shirt.

i like free stuff.

It was 63 freaking degrees, 17°C, this morning.

Where did fall go?

ZsaDk.jpg

inb4lamepuns

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I love living right near Amoeba. Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys is doing a signing of The Smile Sessions there next Tuesday, so I'm gonna go there and buy it since I've been meaning to and get it signed while I'm at it. And a free t-shirt.

i like free stuff.

hffffff i'm jealous!

College tutors have been striking today so i haven't been at college.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

It was 63 freaking degrees, 17°C, this morning.

Where did fall go?

ZsaDk.jpg

inb4lamepuns

wtf. Could have sworn it was in the high 60s this morning in florida.

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

The only thing I use cursive for is my signature, and even with that I altered proper cursive so as to make it look cooler.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Got my new room assignments today. I don't know if anyone remembers me [bleep]ing about it, but I ended up getting a room to myself. It's a little more expensive and much smaller but it'll be sweet. My current roommate got a room in the same building on the same floor so we'll still hang out. In all, pretty awesome. It's in pretty much the center of campus too.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I've decided to quit TIF, the quality of most posts here has dropped pretty noticeably and it's just not fun anymore. Not to mention it tends to distract me from shit that actually matters like homework.

If for some reason you need to get in touch with me, post on my last.fm or something.

Bye guys!